It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Lost a Child? This Could Help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just watched this video on child spirits communicating with James Van Praagh, and I feel over-whelming compelled to share it.

If you, or someone you know has ever lost a child...
PLEASE watch this. It will help you understand the bigger picture of why something so painful happens, and hopefully, help you better deal with your loss.

My boss lost his son a few years ago to an illness. Watching him suffer after his death and since that time has been one of the toughest things to witness. I'm a sensitive, so I feel people's emotional pain. The loss of a child is just horrific! And even after several years his pain still seems almost unbearable for him.

This video helped me to put things in perspective, so I hope it will reach parents who have lost a child, or anyone else for that matter. I really think it will make a difference in helping people to deal with their loss.

edit on 5/26/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thank you for this video OP!

My mother lost her soul-mate last month, and I think she will appreciate this a lot. I am of the same line of thought as the author in the video, but I'm always at a loss for words when I need to comfort her. He explains it very well. I'm sending this to her now.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

So glad I could aid in, hopefully, easing her pain by passing this on for others to see.
If I help ease the pain of only one person, then I will have my reward for posting this.

edit on 5/26/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
James Van Praagh is a con and a fraud who makes a LOT of money off of his victims.

He’s one of those people who can “talk to dead people” who have “crossed over.” Just like John Edward. It’s hard to convince believers that it’s all a game of cold reading, though, when their TV shows are edited down to 20 minutes from hours of taping.

But perhaps this clip will help. It’s a five-minute, unedited clip of Van Praagh on an Australian talk show getting guess after guess after guess wrong when talking to people who have lost their loved ones.

www.patheos.com...#-up/ (Google it - URL contains profanity)

We also sent the letter to you via email. During the week prior to that, our challenge to you was covered by ABC News and Time.com. AOL News reached out to you for an answer, but you didn't reply to them either. All this time, you have refused to give an honest answer to the question of whether or not you'll accept our challenge.

So, we can only guess at why you haven't answered. Perhaps it's because what you do is not "psychic" at all, but a stale and repetitive performance of cold-reading techniques, in which you throw out vague guesses and then repeat back to your audience things they've already told you or things that are simply obvious, all while claiming their dead relatives are speaking to you.

Perhaps it's because your well-worn tricks actually fall flat quite often, such as when you had a spectacular failure on the Australian Channel Ten program The Circle. Perhaps it's because you were just exposed on ABC's Primetime Nightline for stuffing your reading of an ABC correspondent with personal facts that were publicly available with a simple internet search, but which you claimed were revealed to you by spirits.

What Is James Van Praagh Hiding From?

Michael Shermer explains how psychic James Van Praagh appears to talk to the dead by using such mentalism tricks as cold reading and hot reading.

There is a MASSIVE amount of undeniable evidence showing that babies that live a short life DO go to heaven. Below are just a couple of examples of this.

"Colton, still 4 years old, told his mother “you had a baby die in your tummy didn’t you”, which completely shocked them both because they had never told him about their miscarriage. They asked him how he knew and he said that he met his sister in Heaven and she told him what happened."

"Well he’s 7 years old now and it took a couple of years for his parents to really understand what happened, but when Colton Burpo was four years he was having surgery in the hospital for a burst appendix. While he was in surgery he apparently had some sort of out of body experience and could see what his parents were doing. He witnessed that his dad was praying and his mom on her cellphone. Both parents say they have no clue how he knew that, but that it’s absolutely true. And the story just gets more interesting from there.

Four year old met his mother’s miscarried child in Heaven

"In 1988, evangelist Jesse Duplantis was taken up into Heaven. While he was there, he saw a multitude of small children, singing and praising God as they played little harps. When he asked the angel who had brought him there who they were, he was told they were the children the earth did not want. As Duplantis watched these children, who appeared to be from three to ten years old, he realized that they were children who had been lost to abortion. The angel explained to him that these children longed to see their mothers come to Heaven and be reunited with them." Link

"This dome," said my guide, "is the place where all infants from earth are gathered for instruction. The outer buildings are the nurseries where they are first brought, to be nourished by their guardian angel."

"Whenever an infant dies on earth, the guardian angel who brings it here considers all of its abilities and places it with others of similar ability. According to its artistic, scientific or social abilities, each is given a home best suited to the development of its gifts."

CAUGHT UP TO THE INFANTS' PARADISE

"I too was able to see where the infants are. Everything she described (Marietta Davis) was as I saw it. But I saw and was told more specifically they were all the babies that were born and died, and miscarriages and abortions. When I was there, I was at home. That is where we belong. Make every effort to get there." Nine Days in Heaven

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Link

edit on 26-5-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Murgatroid!!! I am trying to convey a message here to help people who are suffering from the loss of a child! This is NOT about his readings!!!
The beliefs he shares are shared by many others out there; I know from reading all the different books by different authors. And, I believe the same as he does.

Don't try to kill my thread from the get go. The message I'm trying to share is too important!!!
You said your piece, now please go away!

And, next time, watch the video before commenting.

edit on 5/26/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

FYI: No one is trying to kill your thread.

The truth is NEVER popular.

But it is still the TRUTH...

Frauds and charlatans do NOT "help" people.

TRUTH helps people.

Fact: James Van Praagh has been exposed as a conman.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by sled735

FYI: No one is trying to kill your thread.

The truth is NEVER popular.

But it is still the TRUTH...

Frauds and charlatans do NOT "help" people.

TRUTH helps people.

Fact: James Van Praagh has been exposed as a conman.

100% agreed. these leeches prey on grieving people so much it's shocking. we have "colin fry" in the uk who also shamefully has his own show, gawd knows how because he's as shockingly bad as james is.

this is entertainment at it's worst.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

James Van Praagh is a con and a fraud who makes a LOT of money off of his victims.

What??? You don't believe that a bunch of dead kids got together and decided that this guy should write a book? Well, me neither. Jeez!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These people are leeches. They prey on others who are sad and desperate, during a time in their lives that many of us can't even comprehend. Believers will see what they want to see, ignoring anything that proves them wrong.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I will not respond after this post. The people who need to see this video to ease their pain will be led here, and they will "get the message" intended from my post.

Have a great weekend everyone.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It breaks my heart to see the haters do this to James and his works.

I can speak from experience on this as I do have experience with him and a lot more than most people realize.
He is a very caring and loving person, and legit as far as I am concerned.

I could care less what negative remarks and supposed proof in flawed testing says.
I have been to his show,
and have experienced it first hand along with his works and JVP personally.

Have any of you?

There will always be those who won't believe, and those who do.
There will always be haters and those who claim that he is a fake, fraud and cold/hot reading.

It is nothing new and he is also used to it.
Thank you Sled,
those who need the message will get it.
I also will not be adding any more to this thread.

Peace!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
we aren't haters. we are realists. james and his ilk prey on grief stricken people and in their lowest moment they WANT to believe him. frankly it's sickening. regardless of how wonderful a person you might think he is, the profession he's following is nothing more than taking advantage of vulnerable people.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As long as they aren't charging you anything for this.

Those who make money off of this are liars and thieves.

new topics

top topics

join