It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the One World Trade Center Spire a Minaret ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To me, it looks more like a pagoda than a minaret. In fact, it looks like a Japanese-style pagoda. Here is a good example, the Peace Pagoda in San Francisco:

bayimages.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 25-5-2013 by Human2Spirit because: Link to image did not work.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus

Because of cutbacks and the fear of maintenance costs for the covering soaring, they decided to scrap it and just leave the steel spire.

That is what they want you to believe.

Wait, so what is it that they are trying to hide that they want us to believe they are not putting on the 20 million dollar covering over cost issues as opposed to......what? What are they hiding in that case? i don't get it.....

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Truly people when do you stop and say you are looking in the face of crazy. When you find evil symbology in absolutely everything, a boogie man under every bed. The default got to should not be everything has a hidden agenda, that is not skepticism, that is flat out paranoia. Really the top of this highly symbolic building is topped out with a minaret Really - that just kisses the face of crazy.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Heck no. Not sure what else to say in regards to this?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Skunk Works is here for a reason, you know....

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Funny that they seem to be observation levels too on the tower as there are hand rails that encircle the spire.

I say definitely used by anyone but the unclean masses and who ever changes the lights...

On our capital building is a top level observation deck that is closed to the "general public" which means you, me and anyone who is not in the special group elites well and again the guys who change the lights.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ATS is getting exaggeratedly skeptic theses days, you guys are sooooo damn boring, wow.

Yes it's a Minaret and it's symbolic and yes, they do this ALL THE TIME.
It's not coincidence, they create money out of thin air, it's not a matter of saving money.
Where you guys born under a rock, like yesterday?

Call me delusional , I don't care, it's you over the top skeptic that are blinded by denial.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Truly people when do you stop and say you are looking in the face of crazy. When you find evil symbology in absolutely everything, a boogie man under every bed. The default got to should not be everything has a hidden agenda, that is not skepticism, that is flat out paranoia. Really the top of this highly symbolic building is topped out with a minaret Really - that just kisses the face of crazy.

You're reaction is flat out paranoia.

Denying won't make it all go away even if that's what your fear wishes.
I rather be crazy than blind.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by spyder550

You're reaction is flat out paranoia.

Denying won't make it all go away even if that's what your fear wishes.
I rather be crazy than blind.

Agreed, although it's not a Minaret, it's an oooool. That transcends everything.
edit on 27-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i heard that with the spire the new tower is 1776 feet tall.
among other things 1776 is the year the illuminati was founded.

That year sounds familiar, like something else of possible historical significance also occurred.

I wonder what that may have been? #%@&%$ T&C!!!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'd say the more rings and walkways they have the more cell phone antennas they
can charge us for internet communications. There were definitely antennas mounted
around the walk ways.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why is this in skunk works? Legitimate question, with room for interpretation.

Did the OP post it here?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join