It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook chief ME DR W Carver involved in a cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Here's another twist to the story. The chief medical examiner is ready to quit. He says the state is wanting to let go 5 of his staff but he says he needs them because of the heavy load. But what he requested in 2011 raises some major eye brows..

You be the judge people..
edit on 24-5-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
" It wasn't a tent!..
It was this... magnificent...
...THING! "
- Dr. H. Wayne Carver
edit on 24-5-2013 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is the smoking gun for me. Thanks for posting. Anyone that looks at this as just a "coincidence" should be banned from this site IMO. What other explanation is there for this? I can't wait for someone to try and troll this thread.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

For those of us who cannot watch an half hour video, could you at least summarise it?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by beatbox

For those of us who cannot watch an half hour video, could you at least summarise it?

With all due respect,
Why not take the time to watch it. I'm not trying to be Ahole...but I think people should come to their own conclusions by using their own eyes and ears...not cliff notes.

edit on 25-5-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

reply to post by beatbox

With all due respect,
Why not take the time to watch it. I'm not trying to be Ahole...but I think people should come to their own conclusions by using their own eyes and ears...not cliff notes.

Besides...if you hang around here for hours, days, weeks, months etc...how is it that 30 minutes becomes a long time to watch a video clip?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Since I can't edit the op here's some links that the uploader provided...
Carvers request for bill provision 1054
www.cga.ct.gov...

Carver withdraws his resignation.
www.ctpost.com...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

the narrator of your vid is an idiot or a liar - dr carver is OPPSING the the passing of bill 1054 - any one with the brains to be left unsupervised can see that

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

as you have now linked directly to dr carvers petition to the house committe - please read it - and unlike the narrator of your vid - understand it - dr carver oposes 1054 - claiming that it is redundant

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

reply to post by beatbox

With all due respect,

Some of us don't have the money to purchase more data to view videos. It would be nice to give a short synopsis.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

i will give you a synopsis - one of the key points of the vid is the claim that this document :

www.cga.ct.gov...

represents dr carver DEMAND that bill 1054 be passed into law

the truth of the matter - as anyone capable of reading it can see is that dr carver oposes 1054 as " redundant " - citing that existing laws and regulations already safeguard privacy

this demonstrates the fatal flaw in the youtubers " thinking "

i CBA addressing other issues of the vid - as they flow from the same falacies

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Good call, I just read the document. The video is misleading. If anyone looks suspicious it's whoever proposed or wrote the redundant bill. It passed apparently, so someone wanted to make 110% sure those records wouldn't come out if the was some loophole in the existing statute or something... I retract my smoking gun statement.

top topics

join