It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Obama Donor Sat in on IG Interviews with IRS Employees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
WHAT? C'mon! Is there any part of this IRS debacle that doesn't stink to high heaven?
Holly Paz is not just an Obama donor, but works directly UNDER Lois ("I plead the Fifth...but I'm innocent") Learner...and directly ABOVE soon-to-be-called-before-congress IRS supervisor Cindy Thomas (Discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Expect Ms. Paz to probably plead the Fifth, as well. She, at the direction of Ms. Learner, was told to sit in on the IG employee interviews...although Inspector General George was completely unaware that she was present.

HOW can employees expect to feel secure and comfortable, naming names and giving truthful information to the IG interviewers...under the watchful and directing eyes of their bosses (bosses already up to their necks in suspicion of directing this scandal)?

It's highly probable that the Obama administration has had an ongoing, real-time, play-by-play of the entire IG audit of the IRS' wrong-doing

On Wednesday, House hearings on the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) political targeting of conservative groups uncovered a startling revelation about the interview process used to construct the Inspector General’s report: Obama donor-turned-IRS director of tax exempt organizations Holly Paz sat in on 36 of 41 interviews with IRS employees.

“Why was Holly Paz... in almost all of the interviews you conducted?” asked Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC).

“Why would you have someone from the IRS in those meetings? Is that proper protocol?”

“I am unaware of it,” said Inspector General J. Russell George. “This is the first I’ve heard this.”

“Yes I believe... I can’t remember if I made the request or Lois Lerner made the request,” said Paz. “But we discussed that in order for the IRS to be able respond to the report we had to understand what information TIGTA [Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration] had and what they were being told.”

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 24-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

edit on 24-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS in title

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
These people are riding roughshod over the American people. Time to get rid of the whole lot of them including the POTUS!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
With all the things going on that concern the current adminitstation and the POTUS, I find it hard to believe and disgusting that this isn't the only thing on all American's minds (aside from the real problems faced by those effected by the natural disasters). It should be the only thing being discussed on TV news and media outlets across the country.

I find it sickening that no one seems to be irate, with incredible disappointment, at the way we've all been violated in nearly every way a government can. I also find it hard to understand why we are content to let it play out, as if it will fix itself or just 'go away'.

I imagine there was a time, back in the '50s or so, when only a couple of the scandals we see today would have the citizens up in arms, not resting until the administration is dealt with and the POTUS is forcefully relieved of his position.

Maybe the people today, who feel the way they did back then, are too scared, complacent, or uneducated to stand up for each other when it really counts, if only for a better future!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"Obama administration has had an ongoing, real-time, play-by-play of the entire IG audit of the IRS' wrong-doing "
YES!!
GOP establishment types looking to cripple the conservative groundswell were completely aware of this and did nothing. BHO and the Dems know this is going nowhere politically, lest the GOP get dragged into the mess, and will not land on BHO's doorstep.
which is why this limited hangout operation is being put out there. to completely distract the world away from the other scandals swirling around the administration.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
With all the things going on that concern the current adminitstation and the POTUS, I find it hard to believe and disgusting that this isn't the only thing on all American's minds (aside from the real problems faced by those effected by the natural disasters). It should be the only thing being discussed on TV news and media outlets across the country.

I find it sickening that no one seems to be irate, with incredible disappointment, at the way we've all been violated in nearly every way a government can. I also find it hard to understand why we are content to let it play out, as if it will fix itself or just 'go away'.

I imagine there was a time, back in the '50s or so, when only a couple of the scandals we see today would have the citizens up in arms, not resting until the administration is dealt with and the POTUS is forcefully relieved of his position.

Maybe the people today, who feel the way they did back then, are too scared, complacent, or uneducated to stand up for each other when it really counts, if only for a better future!

There is more people than you realize...
I was with 200 protesters at the Laguna Niguel, CA office directly implecated by IG report. We had a lot of honking from cars passing by. It is a very high income area Republican territory with conservative native Californians.
As compared to about 50 protesters in Santa Ana office, also implecated in report.
So the "low info voters" are asleep, but TP is hoping mad and ready for 2014!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This crap is getting un-real the web od lies and just total BS coming for this admin is just staggering. Its also very sad that alot of people dont have a clue about what is going on in our country, it just makes me sad. I think it might be time for some thomas jefferson quotes. All of the scandals hitting this admin should have come out before the election, The targeting of groups by the IRS effectively killed a GOP groundswell. the bhenghazi cover up info is being leaked little by little, and nobody seems to care at all, what will it take to wake people up? iu mean how much worse does it have to get, does obam have to kill a person on live national TV for people to get that he isnt a very nuce guy?
edit on 25-5-2013 by Czulkang because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
These people are riding roughshod over the American people. Time to get rid of the whole lot of them including the POTUS!

Could not have said it better myself
But i doubt it will be so easy

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Granite, I hope you're right about this galvanizing and rallying TP folks...as well as ALL Americans who are sick of what this corrupt administration has been doing to control and erode our freedoms.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Lock them up and take everything they own.

They sure as hell would do it to you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Czulkang
iu mean how much worse does it have to get, does obam have to kill a person on live national TV for people to get that he isnt a very nuce guy?

Even if Obama did that on live tv, murdering someone even in cold blood, the Obama fans would still believe him to be their messiah...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well, that would explain why no names were leaked during this "audit".

It's time to keep moving forward with an investigation.

What a lame excuse that Paz needed to know what was going on in the interviews in order to respond. All Paz need to do was read the draft of the report when it was completed and then respond before the final report was typed up and released. How do you think Management's comments and responses make their way into all of the other Inspector General's reports?

new topics

top topics

join