It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Google Doodle May 23rd, 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just went to Google and noticed this. What does everyone make of it? You can clearly see the all seeing eye in the background. What other things do you see in this doodle? I have a few kind of police state things going through my head.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Umm....it was a doodle that a kid won a contest for drawing specifically for Google so.....no....not illuminati.

www.google.com...

Her reasoning:

When I was 10 years old, my dad came home from war. This was my best day ever.

edit on 5/23/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
I think there is a large deployment of troops coming home in California and it's the welcome them.

Edit: Or what the guy above me said.
edit on 23-5-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

link   
Please explain and provide more information or a screenshot because this is what I got (In Canada)

Being the 140th anniversary of the RCMP...

ETA: Ok just saw it... Not Illuminati ;-)
edit on 23-5-2013 by FrankLY because: Because...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They're no match for Duck Duck Go.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A girl who hugs her Dad that is back home.
Celebrating something specific that I'm not aware of.

Your police-state thoughts are ridiculous.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Got it but whats with the all seeing eye?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nkultra
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Got it but whats with the all seeing eye?

It's called "the sun" and is what gives light and warmth to our planet.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The sun was probably not in the original drawing, it shows that it's not the same artist/program/hands.

Why was it added? No idea, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose to the whole message.

It could have been tweaked by someone in the "illuminati" since they like to regurgitate the sun, one eyed and pyramids on everything, talk about un-original!

Although, I don't see anything having to do with a police state, your thinking too far.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
The sun was probably not in the original drawing, it shows that it's not the same artist/program/hands.

Why was it added? No idea, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose to the whole message.

It could have been tweaked by someone in the "illuminati" since they like to regurgitate the sun, one eyed and pyramids on everything, talk about un-original!

Although, I don't see anything having to do with a police state, your thinking too far.

Really?... Really?

Every child puts the sun in their drawings, and usually with rays coming from it and a face. I'm sure glad you're not in forensics, because the sun drawn in the picture is clearly done in the same style and hand as the rest of the artwork.

Speaking of thinking too far... Are you CT guys so far up your own asses that everything has to be some sort of Illuminati symbolism? It's a child's drawing; can't it just be the sun? Is my daughter Illuminati because she loved ladybugs and butterflies and drew them as soon as she could? Give your heads a shake.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
Really?... Really?

Yes yes, really.

Every child puts the sun in their drawings, and usually with rays coming from it and a face.

Yes they do, but I don't see a face here...not that it's really important.

I'm sure glad you're not in forensics, because the sun drawn in the picture is clearly done in the same style and hand as the rest of the artwork.

Well I'm sure glad you're not an artist because you can't see the obvious.
The rays of light drawn like a pyramid really stands out particularly.

Me not being good in forensics? That is an insult to my name, the Mediator.

edit on 23-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

Edit : and the rest of your post is simply insulting, your taking this way too seriously.

I decided that since everyone was against the OP, I taught I could give him some support because it just, might, be possible and I simply found correlations with illuminati symbolism like I could probably find on a milk carton too, who knows.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Umm....it was a doodle that a kid won a contest for drawing specifically for Google so.....no....not illuminati.

www.google.com...

Her reasoning:

When I was 10 years old, my dad came home from war. This was my best day ever.

edit on 5/23/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

I appreciate you sharing the quote. Whenever those "unsuspecting" reunions happen on the news I cry like a little girl. I have so much respect for those separated from their loved ones, especially children. I am certain that it indeed was her "best day ever".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You should try using the website she drew the image for. He original submission has the word 'Google' in it and the sun, all hand-drawn.

The whole point of the competition is to draw a Google page and what good would it be if you did not use the word 'Google'?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You should try using the website she drew the image for. He original submission has the word 'Google' in it and the sun, all hand-drawn.

The whole point of the competition is to draw a Google page and what good would it be if you did not use the word 'Google'?

You could very well be right but looking again at the picture I can deduct that the Google, the shadows and the sun rays we're added with digital design and are not part of the original drawing by the original artist.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You could very well be right...

You should have stopped there because now you just seem petulant. The girl obviously drew the entire picture as she has been on television with the original.

So much for your vaunted forensic skills.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Were you serious? Really? The sun and a returning soldier hugging his kid? How old are you friend?

When you start looking for things to be in normal situations, music, drawings etc...you gotta get outSIDE son!

Air! Fresh air...put away the internet for awhile.

Not everything is a conspiracy...honest.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

It's a drawing dedicated to a girl hugging a soldier. It is Memorial Day weekend in the US after all. It has nothing to with a police state or the Illuminati or Freemasonry. A sun is just a sun sometimes.

reply to post by howmuch4another

During my first deployment I surprised my family by showing up a few days early and on the family reunion.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You could very well be right...

You should have stopped there because now you just seem petulant. The girl obviously drew the entire picture as she has been on television with the original.

So much for your vaunted forensic skills.

Petulant?

You're the one who's being arrogant, get of your high horses.

I said you could very well be right, do you understand the English language?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You could very well be right but looking again at the picture I can deduct that the Google, the shadows and the sun rays we're added with digital design and are not part of the original drawing by the original artist.

Except that they weren't added later; they were part of the original. How many times does that fact have to be shown to you?
edit on 23-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Well I'm sure glad you're not an artist because you can't see the obvious.

Actually, among many things, I am an artist; a musician to be precise. I've recorded on major labels and toured all over the world since probably before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye. How about you?
edit on 23-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join