It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Killing : Fact vs Fiction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The newly developing story, refering to a soldier being killed in a London St. Thing's just don't sit right with the premise being reported.

While the incident did occur up the road from a Army Barrack. There is absolutely nothing to confirm the young murdered man, was indeed a soldier.

Islam is also being dropped into report's.There is nothing to indicate that the religion of Islam has anything to do with this incident.

The black card is being played.So the perpetrator's were black so what ? Couple this with the Islam card, it inflames the nature of the event. People's reaction's to this will be interesting over the next few day's. Mob's bashing black's and islamist's ????

As I write this, the terrorism card is now being touted.I find this odd due to the small and basic nature of the individual event. People are murdered , stabbed/ slashed and cut every other day. Is the killing of a individual now terrorism ? Then our prison system is full of terrorist ???

Fact there is absoloutely no evidence to say that the murdered individual was not known to his attackers and that the attack was not personal ! For all the media know's he may have owed his attacker's drug money . To write up what they have thus far is truely disturbing. There are absoloutely no known and confirmed fact's, as it stand's just a few hour's into the event. For the media to make such large and speculative claim's at this point should border on criminal.

This is, at this point a small local event. Yet Priminister Cameron is as I write, racing back to the United Kingdom from France. Where he is to hold a emergency cabinet meeting with C.O.B.R.A. This seem's a over reaction for something not proven to be more than a small local muder .

I have watched the video of the event taken on a mobile phone, Since when do islamic terrorist or any terrorist apologise for women having to wittness the event. ( this is reference to three women present and trying aid the alledged soldier) .The attacker goes on to say women in his country have to wittness such thing's. Oddly with a British accent as strong as his , I don't think he has ever seen his country of racial origin. The only political statement made is something about removing your own Government and youre not safe. We have absolutely no context of this statement . He appear's to be refering to how such a crime can be committed, and the government can do nothing . The govenment is useless, get rid of them. That is my interpretation, due to the surrounding circumstances.Not really a political statement , we'll not in a anti-government manner not felt by most members of the public, such taxes , politican pay rises and other mismangement arguements.

There is not a single piece of journalism thus far that is not speculative, yet being reported as fact. That is truely disturbing.

Facts as they stand
Victim has not yet been confirmed as a soldier
Perpetrator's have not been comfirmed as islamist
Act of terrorism , well you be the judge ??
Cameron required ? Local murder or National event ?

All the above have been reported as fact ! If anything above has now been confirmed since I began writting, I don't apoligise as they were already written and reported as fact anyway and that is the whole point ! While I find this event disturbing , I equally find the reporting just as disturbing if not greater. Does anyone else feel this way?

Sorry I don't have time to proof read.
edit on 22-5-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mate read my new thread, is propoganda at best, but the guy did make it clear it was a crazy muslim thing, isnt your average gang slaying or some gangsters doing a cnut for drug money owed

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Isnt it weird that every time a Moslem commits a crime, its instantly tied to the religion?

Arent there a billion Moslems, maybe more?

Wouldnt that be the same as implicating race every time some who was White or Black committed a crime regardless of any other circumstances?

It would be like saying "one of the billion+ Africans committed another crime, we gotta do something about those Blacks!"...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Islam is also being dropped into report's.There is nothing to indicate that the religion of Islam has anything to do with this incident.

On every news site it clearly said the witnesses heard them shout Allah Akbar and if you listen to the video he said he is sorry that the women have to watch this but in there country they have to watch this kind of things to.
And you really have no idea of which country he is talking about ... ? If this wasn't a act of terrorism we shouldn't have heard 2 key items lose your government & our land.

Originally posted by gladtobehere

It would be like saying "one of the billion+ Africans committed another crime, we gotta do something about those Blacks!"...

Dont we do that already?

edit on 22-5-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

BBC mentioned Nigeria, ??

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

On every news site it clearly said the witnesses heard them shout Allah Akbar and if you listen to the video he said he is sorry that the women have to watch this but in there country they have to watch this kind of things to.
And you really have no idea of which country he is talking about ... ? If this wasn't a act of terrorism we shouldn't have heard 2 key items lose your government & our land.

Dont we do that already?

Where are these fictious wittnesses you and other's keep quoting? Why are they not on record ? Your likes and the media are just repeating Chinese whispers and since when do muslim extremist apologise to women. I didn't exactly hear him rant about islam when he had a video audience. Keep manipulating the facts. As I write this the media are even making larger muslim statement claims.That's how chinese whisper grow. Your claim would not stand up in a court of law.It would be dismissed as hear say and that's a fact.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Boko Haram????

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have seen the UK news and the person/murderer with the cleaver in the video
appears more as a 'Yardie' rather than a radicalised fanatical Muslim extremist.

Derrick Bird was not categorized a Terrorist and he killed 12 innocent people.

I still have seen no evidence of the 'Allah is God' claims etc and extremist nature.

No doubt we will here the continuing media public figure claims of radicalisation.

If there was any video evidence of such a statement ..then it would be at the forefront
of all the news articles and the headline thread. It now appears that the media via the
politicians, call the murderers 'Terrorist Lone Wolves'.

A broadsheet statement if ever there was one. All will be revealed in time.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Where are these fictious wittnesses you and other's keep quoting? Why are they not on record ?

Originally posted by deprogrammer

I still have seen no evidence of the 'Allah is God' claims etc and extremist nature.

Here you go skip to 00:19
www.itv.com...

''We swear by the mighty allah we will never stop fighting you''

Does that do the trick for you ?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He looks like an arsehole to me.
He still has the weapons in his bloody hands as he tries to justify his violence.
Instant death sentence for him and his buddy......good!

edit, ok the terrorists were'nt killed unfortunately

edit on 22-5-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I don't think that was made clear at all. So, he was ranting how bad # happened in his own lands and that the govt couldn't help its people... that doesn't make his beliefs Islamic. To me, it just appears he was making the point that nasty stuff like this was the way of the world and people shouldn't be surprised when it touches their own streets.

ps. On review of the itv link, I take back my above comment.
edit on 22-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Do you think your government really cares about you?"

Sky News had a spokesman from a Muslim group on who while utterly refuting the attack, pointed out the simple fact that while everyone in the media is screaming "terrorism" nobody is looking at the root causes for these types of actions. His opinion didn't go down well with the presenter or the two media shills in the studio.

The woman from LBC (a London radio station) they had on at the same time, while video of some EDL members with balaclavas on, actually suggested that these people should immediately be arrested, for wearing balaclavas, because they made her feel threatened. Would she say the same for the Burka? I doubt it.

Meanwhile over on BBC it's business as usual. Representatives from the press assuring the public that "reporters do not lie", while spouting half truths and speculation in a factual vacuum.

Behind every tragedy is a media farce in the making.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the ITV link with the Allah quote. Fact.

Wannabee evil action/event Radicals are a different beast from ingrained Radical movements.

Lunatics with knieves or cleavers are not Terrorist masterminds
or devout Islamic fundamentalists with an historical agenda.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

No problem.
I am beeing the neutral party though in my eyes it could have been a terrorist attack as much as at could have been a false flag.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh my hat!

I haven't heard about until this I saw the ITV footage.

That is shocking!

Just this afternoon I heard about a case in Germany where an Islamist youth shot US soldiers.
www.foxnews.com...

Some German Islamists were asked afterwards what they thought of his crime, and they said that they won't attack civilians, but any soldier who might be killing "their brothers" next should not be surprised if they are attacked in any country.
(Netzwerk der Hetzer: Teil 2: www.youtube.com...)

So I guess the new terrorism now is openly attacking soldiers and former soldiers.

edit on 22-5-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

No problem.
I am beeing the neutral party though in my eyes it could have been a terrorist attack as much as at could have been a false flag.

Most likely neither.

Just because two insane cretins commit a murder...

It does not necessarily make them fundemental terrorists or attached to a false flag event.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Isnt it weird that every time a Moslem commits a crime, its instantly tied to the religion?

Screaming Allah Akbar while murdering an innocent victim kind of cements the claims.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Wow a humongus event to promote gun ownership,but we carry knives too.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Or that ofcourse.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This appears to me like blatant propaganda.

A, How many of u wud stand there and film a guy (still weilding a murder weapon) who had just commited murder?

B, The media outlets would NEVER EVER normally show this kind of video over and over unless a backlash was exactly wat 'they' were after

C, Youd think after beheading a person youd have slightly more blood on you, in fact the way the carotid artery in the neck would respond to being slashed would be to literally squirt everywhere. As far as i can see this man has hands that are red....it doesnt even look like blood, just red. Thered no visable blood anywhere else, granted the man is dark skinned and wearing dark clothes, surely we'd be able to see some dripping from his face or something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join