It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bono admits to fight with Matt Damon at secret Illuminati Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
screen.yahoo.com...

This is too funny. I love it.

Basically, Matt Damon is running a campaign for clean water. But doing it in a funny way. I highly recommend watching the video.
edit on 22-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The sheer fact that they are blatantly making a mockery of it and even mentioning it makes me believe their is truth behind the Illuminati and that they are still influencing today. People will believe celebrities over themselves, facts, and even God. This is why we will never get the truth and are doomed to stay slaves to the money and powers that be!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well it's for a good cause

but... I don't see the relation with Illuminati anywhere in what was posted/article...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankLY
Well it's for a good cause

but... I don't see the relation with Illuminati anywhere in what was posted/article...
Watch the video.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

"Bono is Bono. But Damon.....what's the word...WANKER!"

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Will do.

I'll save this one for later since I don't have access to videos right now.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Good cause, without a doubt. Maybe I've just lost all sense of humor though because I find the actual video to be immature from the ridiculousness of the "toilet strike" to the "Illuminati" crap (what does that have to do with the issue?) to the ridiculousness of being "included" into the celebrity caste by joining the ridiculous. This video is the kind of thing that makes me just not even care anymore...and I don't even believe in any "Illuminati" at the root of everything...
edit on 22/5/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
one night on stage bono clicking his fingers says every time i do this a child dies a voice in the crowd shouts .

STOP CLICKING YOUR FXXXXXG FINGERS THEN BONO .

do you believe this it is pr

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

"Bono is Bono. But Damon.....what's the word...WANKER!"

You do know that Bono was involved in charitable scamming don't you?
So, if Damon's a wanker, what would you consider Bono to be? I'd simply call him a thief and embezzler.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I cant believe there are so many people out there that didnt understand this video.

Wow, people. Just wow.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I cant believe there are so many people out there that didnt understand this video.

Wow, people. Just wow.
it is all the lovely kool aid new flavors out soon now a word from our sponsors

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Wow, people. Just wow.

Such a video is left to individual interpretation. I saw a bunch of celebrities acting like idiots and making a mockery out of something important--clean water. I'm glad that I don't "understand" this video because I find it noxious.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Wow, people. Just wow.

Such a video is left to individual interpretation. I saw a bunch of celebrities acting like idiots and making a mockery out of something important--clean water. I'm glad that I don't "understand" this video because I find it noxious.
A mockery? Wow.......

I guess someone would have to have a bit of understanding of marketing, especially viral marketing, to get how brilliant this is.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of not going to the bathroom we stop buying crappy music, seeing crappy movies, and stop flying on crappy planes until these clowns are gone and everyone has access to clean water!

top topics

join