It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 400
<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yes I'm doing ok. I'm tired though and ready for the Christmas break. It's really windy here tonight and cold. I hope my fence don't blow down in the night or I will have to Cellotape it up again

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by natalia

I love your cat napping pic!

Hehe.. I thought it was funny as well

I do need a nap it seems..but not sure if I can fall asleep..my heart is racing...
And I thought you were a sensitive.. It's a neat trait to have.

My mom used to scream my name in her head, and I could hear it audibly.
And here recently a really good and sweet friend of mine was thinking of me really hard..and I heard audibly my name being whispered...it was really neat and still so amazing to me

Hope you stay warm and have a nice evening at work!!
Southern weather can be so strange!!

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

TheDoctor46
reply to post by natalia

Yes I'm doing ok. I'm tired though and ready for the Christmas break. It's really windy here tonight and cold. I hope my fence don't blow down in the night or I will have to Cellotape it up again

Glad you are doing ok.

It's turned really cold here today. It was so warm on Saturday and then bam..so cold today!!!!

Hope ya fence doesn't blow down either!!! But tape always works!!!
hahaha! Ya silly!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi guys

Made it safely to the folks place through weather I never want to have to drive through again.

Cooked up a wicked roast rib of beef meal with all the trimmings for my dad's birthday, and we all may have had the odd glass of wine and port. Just possibly a couple of other drinks.

It was great to see all my family again, and I wish you as much fun as wee all had last night.

Just checking in, gotta go I'm on Mrs C's laptop and she wants it

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

cody599
Hi guys

Made it safely to the folks place through weather I never want to have to drive through again.

Cooked up a wicked roast rib of beef meal with all the trimmings for my dad's birthday, and we all may have had the odd glass of wine and port. Just possibly a couple of other drinks.

It was great to see all my family again, and I wish you as much fun as wee all had last night.

Just checking in, gotta go I'm on Mrs C's laptop and she wants it

Cody

Yoo hoo to all our marvellous friends here on the coffee thread...

Glad you made it safely Cody... Storm has been going on all night here and still raging now... guess who is up a pair of ladders tomorrow morning?

You have me dribbling Cody... i will start cooking the Christmas dinner tonight as the tradition over here in France is to stuff your self silly on the evening of the 24th with all of your loved ones and take it easy and quietly on Christmas day.

Menu à la Rodinus : (As this year Mrs R is putting all her trust in me... *gulps*)

Starters :

Fois gras nestling on round toast with onion marmalade
Smoked Scottish salmon with a tiny spoonfull of French sturgeons eggs on their toasts

All washed down of course with a bottle of white Méthode traditionelle La Chai des Sablons, St Romain sur Cher 2003

Main course :

Oven baked Capon (Chapon) bathed in a herb (garden grown) sauce of Thyme, Rosmary sage and milk, accompanied with Garlic bathed rolls of green beans and potato rostis (home made with small pieces of onion and bacon chopped up and mixed in... (with an egg for those interested))

All washed down also with a bottle of Château St Georges 1966

In-between :

Green lettuce in a chive vinaigrette.

All washed down with lots of Perrier OR a bottle of Préstige St Romain sur Cher, La Chai des Sablons

Cheese :

Selles sur Cher Goats cheese (The best in France (the makers are friends)), Morbier, Roquefort, Fresh white sheep cheese mixed with OUR garlic and OUR herbs and a couple of triangles of condensed crap for Rod Jr

All washed down with the rest of Château St Georges 1966... aww bugger would be a shame to open another bottle wouldn't it?

But as I had uncorked an extra one or two (just in case!?)... The ones Cody didn't find in Summer

Or should i say the bottles that i buried 2 metres below ground in an old 1st world war anti personel mine field before Cody arrived!

Inbetween :

The normandy hole... YEP° sounds rude but it isn't... (Trou Normand) typical French tradition to help digest better after 6 hours sat at the table :

Half a champagne glass of homemade (By Rodinus) Lime sorbet and a shot of Calvados fire water.

Side note : It can get rude if you eat more than 3!

Dessert :

La bûche de noêl... A typical Frenc h tradition... :

See pic :

Afterwards...

Coffee
Mandarins
Chocolates
Nuts!!!

And the most important

RENNIES :

Once a year farming families in France get together and i mean the WHOLE family... we will be around 30 this year and this year it is at our home....

Not all of us here on ATS or even here on our coffee thread will be doing the same thing...

However, whatever you do, whoever you are, wherever you are...

Merry Christmas to each and every single one of you very special people.

Love, hugs and respects...

And awww bugger it for once...

Bryan (AKA Rodinus)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Bloody show off

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Good morning boys! I see you're up to mischief bright and early today!

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I have massive amounts of cooking and a very sick little princess to take care of but I will be lurking about a bit today. I hope everybody is ready for the big day!

Wishing blessings of peace, joy, health and love to each and everyone who visits the coffee thread- some good friends, some future friends, some ships passing in the night. May your Christmas be merry and may you always have love in your hearts!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Hi Littled
Very well put and I second that with all my heart.

All set to go here It's the calm before the storm, I'm like a kid at Christmas time and can't wait to the look on Mrs C's face in the afternoon tomorrow when we all exchange our gifts.

I'm sure she said washing powder

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Merry Christmas Eve to you as well little d.
Sickness has spread through our family and extended family... We seem to all be ok now though.
My boy got sick last night...I'm thinking it was just from the chocolate and drainage from his sinuses... He's saying he feels fine now.

The weather change has been drastic and I sure don't like it.

I'm a busy lil bee myself today.
Lots and lots of driving I get to do today since all my family doesn't live close to us at all...

Hope you have a wonderful day and hope lil one starts to feel better.

Peace and love to you friend ~~>>

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I thought you were going on skype mate ?

I just need to do a restart and then I'll reopen it.

If you can find your laptop under all that wine, or more to the point after it

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

I thought you were going on skype mate ?

I just need to do a restart and then I'll reopen it.

If you can find your laptop under all that wine, or more to the point after it

Cody

This Afty is goin to be a bit dodgy for Skype Cody as it is on my work comp and i have it switched on and need to start working on this evenings meal.

Will probably go onto skype on boxing day as tomorrow we will all be going to the hospital to be with my father in-law for the day.

You both take care and talk to you real soon
Hugs

Rod

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

littled16
Good morning boys! I see you're up to mischief bright and early today!

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I have massive amounts of cooking and a very sick little princess to take care of but I will be lurking about a bit today. I hope everybody is ready for the big day!

Wishing blessings of peace, joy, health and love to each and everyone who visits the coffee thread- some good friends, some future friends, some ships passing in the night. May your Christmas be merry and may you always have love in your hearts!

Lovely to have a hi from you my dear.

You take care and have a wnderful time.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

My Merry Christmas was also adressed to you Nat my dear.

Hope your little one feels better soon.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a great Christmas with there families
..And thanks for everything this year. It's been good to speak with you all
..And Rod yer greedy pig. I will alert the emergency services to pick you up after your dinner...You might need them
.....Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrryyyyyy Chrissssstttttttmassssssss

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey thanks rod
and a Merry Christmas to you sir. Hope that feast is yummy!!

**hey doc. Merry Christmas to you again!! And I hope your day is nice and relaxing!!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Merry Christmas sweetie! I hope it's a wonderful one for you and the little guy!

The poor princess caught the bug we are currently passing around the family but I suspect she will make a rapid recovery once the festivities start this evening- nothing like unwrapping toys to make a little one forget that they feel bad!

Sending you love and a giant ((((HUG)))) !!!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Rod and Doc....

May you boys get some rest for Christmas!!!!
My gift to you both is a long, peaceful, uninterrupted nap!!!
Love and hugs!

Sorry Cody, no nap for you
You need to start passing me those gifts I hid under the bed...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hi Nat

Glad your lot are feeling chipper again

Have a wonderful Christmas and give the little guy a hug from us

Cody

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a great Christmas with there families
..And thanks for everything this year. It's been good to speak with you all
..And Rod yer greedy pig. I will alert the emergency services to pick you up after your dinner...You might need them
.....Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrryyyyyy Chrissssstttttttmassssssss

Thanks for thinking about me Doc... ask them to bring a Giant sized wheelbarrow to pick me up.

Have just managed to get the capon into the oven for 3 hours slow roasting... blummin thing tried to take my arm off struggling to shove it in... oOOO double entendre!... Erm... then again, maybe not!

And a good un to you too my friend.

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yes I'm doing well now. I just saw my christmas Angel..And she looked just beautiful
...Merry Christmas

top topics

<< 397  398  399    401  402  403 >>

join