It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy spirit? Or "Enemy Ghost"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Murderers invaded the Holy Temple:

As to set a trap to kill the Most High's cattle. Now they went insane and all commited suicide, "out of nothing".

Noone believes in voodoo, but solely the smile of the King is enough to drive men insane.

Beware of His glory
, as not to have your knees crushed for you to kneel.

F*ck you and your war.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Sorry, but I don't think I follow what you are saying.
Could you elaborate?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
?? ?? ??
It has always been a battle for the soul.
It will remain that way until the end.
?? ?? ??

PLPL

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Holy spirit sometimes fills both roles but only with permission.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Your OP would probably make a little more sense with a link to the source: Fight Church, which appears to be a church that counsels and/or hosts MMA (Mixed Martial Arts fighting) events.

ETA:

FIGHT CHURCH is made up of passionate, genuine people from all walks of the Christian Faith who are trained and prepared to provide practical and spiritual care to fighters, coaches, other members of the MMA community and their families.

Vegas has always been a big fight town, but over the last 10 years it has become the Mixed Martial Arts capital of the world! There are more fight promotions, teams, gyms, coaches, fans, stores, and events here than anywhere else! Despite MMA being the fastest growing sport on the planet, it has not been embraced by any major ministry.

Until now! FIGHT CHURCH is changing all that!

With that in mind, I'm back to not knowing what OP is saying... MMA isn't like "Bum Fights", it's a sport, like boxing, and it seems odd that the implication is that the participants are somehow evil or war like and not worthy of being supported in their faith (if any.)

edit on 20-5-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You've been pumping these threads out left and right lately. I think you've made 6 or 7 in the past few days. Give it a rest, especially since most of your OP's have been very short on substance and sense. As the moderators say: make your threads count.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
?? ?? ??
It has always been a battle for the soul.It will remain that way until the end.?? ?? ?PLPL

Who exactly is battling over the soul? WHOS soul, its never been defined in first place as existing. Soul as implicated and sovereign (that is individualized), NOT POSSIBLE TO OWN with that definition as it BELONGS to ANOTHER.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
The Holy spirit sometimes fills both roles but only with permission.

Who are you talking to with permission sometimes filling the Holy spirits roles?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

There are no "enemies" until one judges another to be so.
Without thoughts of "conflict" one doesn't hold on to it and harmony can be realized.

edit on 21-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Murderers invaded the Holy Temple:As to set a trap to kill the Most High's cattle. Now they went insane and all commited suicide, "out of nothing".Noone believes in voodoo, but solely the smile of the King is enough to drive men insane.Beware of His glory
, as not to have your knees crushed for you to kneel.F*ck you and your war.

Solomons Temple? GKods cattle/chattle? His children went/are insane because its own God was unstable or murdered itself slowly by way of killing its own offspring or/and leaving too much to the imagination NO THING? Beware of the Glory HOLE. You will suffucate within it before your cryptic bones are crushed by intelligence and you miss the opportunity to see a God that may exist OR (EXITS) right before your eyes (YOUR CHOICE) I wouldnt blame it for abandoning you.

edit on 21-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Your OP would probably make a little more sense with a link to the source: Fight Church, which appears to be a church that counsels and/or hosts MMA (Mixed Martial Arts fighting) events.

ETA:

FIGHT CHURCH is made up of passionate, genuine people from all walks of the Christian Faith who are trained and prepared to provide practical and spiritual care to fighters, coaches, other members of the MMA community and their families.Vegas has always been a big fight town, but over the last 10 years it has become the Mixed Martial Arts capital of the world! There are more fight promotions, teams, gyms, coaches, fans, stores, and events here than anywhere else! Despite MMA being the fastest growing sport on the planet, it has not been embraced by any major ministry.

Until now! FIGHT CHURCH is changing all that!

With that in mind, I'm back to not knowing what OP is saying... MMA isn't like "Bum Fights", it's a sport, like boxing, and it seems odd that the implication is that the participants are somehow evil or war like and not worthy of being supported in their faith (if any.)

Fight club MMA lets see it. Fight Church, Mormans against the Catholics. Religious tenents as a sport bet upon. Would the mixed martial arts exclude body blows or just espousing "scirpture wars"? Now then, in the history of major western religiousity, NO ONE HEARD OF GLADIATIORS in 10AD ROME? Come on. It was the best party, keep the CitiZens PuBliC conjealed (jello yellow aspic). The Socrates-Platonists in Rome did not much like the Colosseum shananigans, Greko/Roman vs new world?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

As to set a trap to kill the Most High's cattle. Now they went insane and all commited suicide, "out of nothing".

Noone believes in voodoo, but solely the smile of the King is enough to drive men insane.

Beware of His glory

F*ck you and your war.

I admit, it is a little hard to understand why God would allow war.
But not all wars end in death.

Some end with a hearty handshake and congratulations from both sides.

Remember, judgement is reserved exclusively for the Most High. Do not forget your place below Him.
Do not forget your love inside Him.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

GodIsRelative

Beware of His glory
F*ck you and your war. I admit, it is a little hard to understand why God would allow war.
But not all wars end in death.Some end with a hearty handshake and congratulations from both sides.
Remember, judgement is reserved exclusively for the Most High. Do not forget your place below Him.
Do not forget your love inside Him.

Usually what happened was a SHOW OF FORCE. Someone as force said to themselves, "they are going to beat us to pieces and take our PICkNIC BASKETS". The idea of warfare, is much exagerated as it was really just a stand off and quartering. NOPE NOT RISKING DEATH (that is a mythology). Without even drawing arms one would by attrition leave (obvious force army greater than yours) not cowards just realistic

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Clearly.
"All is fair in love and war," or so it's been said.

The death comes from thinking the two ideas are mutually exclusive.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsRelative

Clearly.
"All is fair in love and war," or so it's been said.
The death comes from thinking the two ideas are mutually exclusive.

I would imagine the fairness comes as being recognising Love WILL Outsmart Warish INTENT. Death is the result of undesired consequences, resulting in WHAT EXACTLY, "the stupidity of MaN to not negotiate a DEATH unencumbered."

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sometimes death is the result of completion and sometimes it is the result of failure.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
?? ?? ??
It has always been a battle for the soul.
It will remain that way until the end.
?? ?? ??

PLPL

I see, so it's just to not participate in it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I see, so all of this was just a huge misunderstanding

O O P S

Yeah, but you know, if you don't track everything said, and just interprete with your spirit, one comes to much more fruitfull conclusions.

I'm not saying you didn't.

:up;

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsRelative

I admit, it is a little hard to understand why God would allow war.

Yes, you are right, but God does not allow war, there's a sentence for Murder.

Or isn't there? any.......muuuur.?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

God allows everything. Need proof? Look around. Everything is right there. If God exists, then He allowed it. But allowing something is the same as condoning it. God allows us to create our own laws. That does not mean that our laws are approved by Him. As a matter of fact, there is only one law God actually created. The law of free will. Or the illusion of such. Either way.

I think the universe is recursive, in much the same way as God is recursive. The Creator creates the created. But if we were created in His own image, then we would eventually become Creators, and we would create ourselves. God is His own Father. And He is simultaneously without a Father. It is hard to reach this conclusion, and it sounds foolish, but I will try to explain.

Look at your computer screen. Was it created, or did it evolve? Give all the elements it's made of enough time, will they put themselves into the form of a computer? That's not precisely how it happened here, it took human involvement, did it not? It's a little like the age old question, if a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound? Well, if the universe came spontaneously into being out of nothing and there was nobody to observe it, can it be said to have existed at all?

Logic time.

If I am alive, then I must exist.
If I am not alive, then I must not exist.
If I exist, then I observe something.
If I do not exist, then I observe nothing.
If I observe anything, then I can observe anything.
If I observe nothing, then I cannot observe anything.
If I cannot observe anything, then I cannot observe God.
If I cannot observe God, then God must not exist.
If I can observe anything, then I can observe God.
If I can observe God, then God must exist.
And I am alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join