It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You gotta pick your moments as a man

The confidence I believe they are attracted in is
s not a man being a # like people often associate

it's a man who has self belief. What I mean is a man who lives his own life e.g if you say your going to get back in shape this year you do it. You say your happy with your life don't complain Vout your mamma's gravy. That's attractive if you say something you do it or really believe it

It's also posture of the body this comes from self assurance as does self control and assertiveness.

The aggression side is usually called aggression because in society an assertive self assured confident man is viewed as aggressive. Because he's getting what he wants or chasing his own fortune .

I believe people tend to mix assertiveness and positive aggression with bullying and negative aggression
edit on 29-10-2016 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Op sounds like he has been hurt.
So have we all but you don't hear me blaming alpha males or women. I accepted after my third wife they are all bonkers but now I don't worry about them. Just be who you are don't change for no one don't worry as much and don't be desperate. The ladies will come.
Beating them off with a stick at the moment I have entered by distinguished stage.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Women just dont like victims and losers. And they dont care about the causes of these. So dont pity raped women. Because they dont pity men.

Ok. I understand women want interesting men. Assume I'm a worker like the most men. I dont have time and money to be interesting I dont have money, desire and opportunities to develop myself. i cant be confident because my skills are not valuable I'm located on the lowest step of the social pyramid. I dont know what is going to happen to me tomorrow. I'm a doormat for my employer. But the most people are the same. So what do you want from me females? You should better blame political and economic system for many people being cowards and ignorant.

Although I' m personally ready to be beaten) and i'm not coward I just want to know if I sacrifice my health to some c*nt if she will pay my medical bills and take care of me while I will be lying like a vegetable in coma? If I am disabled I will quit to be protective and confident so she wont need me any more.

Actually I'm not surprised that there are many people in our social cannibalism who are so hardly intimidated by "kind" collective (including women) that they dont want to live And the problem is not in fadedface but in social permanent mutual eating. We live in the 21 century but relationship between people is like in the stone age probably even worse. Because in the stone age if someone bullies you you could kill or cripple him without consequences. Today the law protects bullies and criminals and dont let people to punish them.

Some pieces of advice seemed ridiculous to me.

"change yourself"
Have you ever tried to abandon bad habits. then dont lecture. why aren't we all billionaires and geniuses yet

"dont pity yourself."
show me someone who doesnt pity oneself. It like a human who does not feel pain.

"Dont blame others."
Why not? Any theory has right to exist. But categorical negation does not until its verity is proved. Of course if you are guilty you will convince the victim not to blame you. We live not in vacuum and influence each other.

"If a man dont like himself nobody will like him"
I dont see any logic in this statement. A man(or woman) may disrespect himself for some psychological reason. But how does it make me disrespectful? If I see something positive.
Only stupid women reject as a whole good man who is just too self-critical. Unnecessary self-criticism can be easily cured but impenetrable confidence of fool (true man)- never. Or you are just looking for a scapegoat and thought out this illogical explanation of your social cannibalism. If a man dont like himself its his personal business It does not give other people the right to eat him whether you like him or not.

"A man must be confident"
Show me somebody who never doubts. Do you knowingly make impracticable conditions? I would argue not about confidence but about knowledge and experience. People, all living beings tend to fear things they dont understand. Its a protective evolutionary reaction. So give this fadedface knowledge and he will become confident but dont blame him

"People grow up, mature, and their adolescent attitudes change. "
a Very good piece of advice. You excluded the most happy and productive for self-development(!) periods of life. You are saying the following: just wait for a few decades of humiliation and lonliness and some day when you are 50 years old and have zero potency with many other chronic sicknesses you will meet happiness an aged sl*t who tried everything in the world end eventually became good. I PROMISE But most humans need moral support and love exactly in the first half of the life. the most critical time for human develpment is not when the active life is almost over.

Some women said a man must protect his family wife. What do you mean specifically? Every man must have martial arts skills and also shooting skills parachuting skills speaking skills cursing skills or what? I'm not against to get additional skills if someone pays for the education. Who knows what kind of protective skills the life will demand. You cant be ready for all possible cases.

Listen females stop torturing men for not being perfect. Men are the same products of the imperfect world and social environment as you. No one individual man in the world even alpha one can give you security and protection. Its physically impossible and delusional. You confuse human males with supernatural beings. If you want more security and protection You should better take part in the social life and struggle for the civil rights for example.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Mostly people are confident not because they are strong or smart but because they accepted the rules of the game and integrated into the system. every fool can integrate into the system. Moreover the system of social cannibalism loves noddies. And talented people are often non-confident because they try to reach ideal.

the wife is not your mother
The husband is not your father too. So women should not expect moral support from their husbands
People are married only for sex like animals, right.

You know what I think bullies must maintain those whose life they broke. Problems are usually resolved by those who created them.If you like to torment people you must answer for their destiny. Actually it already happens Most depressed people become unemployed or losers or both. And the society is forced to maintain them. We live in capitalism where everyone answers for ones actions and bullies must answer for theirs. They create ballast non-confident citizens and must maintain them at their own expense. Or there is another decision quite fit for two-legs animals. You can just kill and eat all those abominable unnecessary timid men

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
GIRLS like bad boys. WOMEN want a man who will be there for them, the kids, and who will help provide a stable life. They want a man their mother will love, and who their father won't object to.

Granted, when young, just like guys, GIRLS don't really know what they want yet...so just be patient OP, your time will come. No sense in getting all stressed out about it. And hey, GO TO A PARTY...get with some more free-spirited gals who just want to have a good time, and get this out of your system. This whole idea 20 somethings have of finding a RELATIONSHIP out of every potential date, is just mind numbing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fadedface

I hear a lot of men say this and I can see why. There are a lot of girls out there who go for alpha male/bad boy types. I'm a young woman and personally am dating someone that most people would classify as an omega. He's a quite laid back guy. Always there for me when I need him...that type of partner. I've always had a theory that when a man a woman is attracted to rejects her the more she desires what she can't obtain. It's like telling a small child no and having that child do it anyway.That's why we all have those girlfriends who just can't seem to find a nice guy no matter how hard they try. I'm not sure if it's natural selection only because I avoid so called "alpha" males at all cost. I honestly wouldn't attempt to persue someone if I felt they weren't potential husband material. Plus a lot of girls now a days seem to not have brains and just base a partnership off of initial sexual attraction.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

OP Approved, Tested it myself in my late teens, Sadly I think it's just human nature.
I believe there are a few good ones still out there

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Dude I know this is an old thread but you sound like you are going to go shoot someplace up. Or are you actually Elliot Rodger?

Grow up and quit with thinking you deserve any woman's attention: you are owed NOTHING. Try being a better person which is opposite of screaming a tantrum about how NICE you are and trying to guilt people into dating you. Check the self-help section of the library, get some new clothes, maybe a gym membership. YOU ARE OWED NOTHING. Sincerely a very concerned woman.

There are a lot of incel/redpill folks in this thread and I thank you for identifying yourselves. Please, just stay away from women, go get a hooker, since you hate us so much. It's funny, if you hate us so much why do you spend SO much time trying to "get" one? Go about your business, you should be happy the thing you hate loathes you just as much.

edit on 16-1-2017 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's scenario based much like RLRPG Items!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'll clear that up for you - women want men that can provide for them. Girls who go after bad boys are not mature yet, therefore they can't notice the pattern they keep getting themselves into.

Women will go after the best they can get and are very aware that those worthy men are neither the bad boys or the pussies, they are what is called a Greater Beta - with just enough alpha to be sexy but not enough beta to be a doormat.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray

Dude I know this is an old thread but you sound like you are going to go shoot someplace up. Or are you actually Elliot Rodger?

Grow up and quit with thinking you deserve any woman's attention: you are owed NOTHING. Try being a better person which is opposite of screaming a tantrum about how NICE you are and trying to guilt people into dating you. Check the self-help section of the library, get some new clothes, maybe a gym membership. YOU ARE OWED NOTHING. Sincerely a very concerned woman.

There are a lot of incel/redpill folks in this thread and I thank you for identifying yourselves. Please, just stay away from women, go get a hooker, since you hate us so much. It's funny, if you hate us so much why do you spend SO much time trying to "get" one? Go about your business, you should be happy the thing you hate loathes you just as much.

I have read some thoughts on this thread and I'm glad someone brought it back up because I wanted to add some things too.

I am a victim of this type of thinking. How I spotted it, it's on talk radio too - A guy I was involved with mentioned listening to Tom Leykis on the radio. I didn't think much of it at the time, I don't listen to talk radio.

Later on or recently, from stumbling upon some of this "manosphere" and "red pill" garbage - it was literally like ticking off a checklist of all the "game" this guy tried on me. And then I looked up this Leykis clown - and he says the same thing.

This stuff is RIDICULOUS! Do you not have any COMMON SENSE? I thought men were supposed to be so "logical"? So stop and think - in what other arena of life are you advised that the way to success is to ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE?

Try this as example: Say you were in sales or ran your own biz. Or you're in school and in a marketing class. Do you think you would be advised: The way to gain customers and repeat sales is to - ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE!

Yeah, no.

Or this: Suppose you might want to join a church, book club, sports team, whatever. Do you think that the best way for you to be successful at making friends there is to - ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE?

All of this "rep pill" crap is GARBAGE! It makes NO sense at all!

Don't do this. Please. You're harming yourself as well.

I was on the receiving end of this CRAP and it almost got ugly. When I wouldn't put up with this ridiculous CRAP (believe me, I wish to use stronger words here) - I gave up on the guy and then he started stalking and threatening me!

Similar things have happened to friends of mine.

WOMEN DO NOT LIKE ASSHOLES!!!

Do YOU like assholes? Who in the hell does?

This garbage is freaking RIDICULOUS!

Don't do this. Don't be an asshole. NOBODY likes assholes!

And carry it too far, or when it backfires on you - things may get ugly. I had this guy stalking me, I decided that he was so mentally unbalanced that if he showed up at my door - out comes the gun. A great lot of his behavior were tactics learned from these idiots and he got mad - AT ME - when they did not work.

Don't do this. It makes no sense.

Be yourself, be a good person, treat people with respect. That doesn't mean you should be a door mat or pushover, but you absolutely should NEVER, with ANY person, act like an asshole. It's just common sense.

Assholes and "bad boys" rarely get anywhere. What is this "bad boy"? Stop watching TV. The only "real" type of "bad boy" I can think of is like the washed up drunks around here who had to trade the Harley for a bicycle because of one too many DUIs. Are they surrounded by women? NO.

edit on 17-3-2017 by FalseMove because: clarity, typos/editby]
edit on 17-3-2017 by FalseMove because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: terriblyvexed
reply to post by Cuervo

There was a song back when I was a kid it went like this

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life make an ugly woman your wife

Lol what a great song I got to look that up now!

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you want to be happy
Jimmy Soul, 1963

CX

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In my very unimportant opinion....if you think you are Alpha...you are most likely not, and have got the wrong idea what it is.

CX.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow. Who knew the incel thing started in 2012 on ATS? Didn't have that on my bingo card.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yet, they keeping thinking about the Sigma male, and why he doesnt bother with them. Is he in relationship or is he gay...o that would have to be why right...should be the only reason because I'm so pretty.

Would of used Omega or Megaman, but hey it been done before.now that everyone heard of it, everyone want to be one now.
edit on 26-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Would ancient celibacy practices count?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join