It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six year old girl shares vision/dream?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thank you for the good info. I personally am most concerned with Yellowstone. After that it would be the release of radioactive material from the reactor at INEEL. I also live in a flood plane area that would be in serious trouble if Lucky Peak Dam were to burst. I don't nor will lose sleep over it but I also am prepared to move quickly if necessary.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

The first thought I had when you said everyone frozen in time was Pompeii and the eruption of Vasuvias wherein a good number of the population were frozen in the moment of time of their death.

Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Kids can come out with amazing jaw-dropping thoughs,goosefleshy stuff.On the nature of reality,our origns-really thought-provoking concepts.I would try to find out more,i can't imagine an event that would make people seem frozen, seeming to be suspended in time,though? The rumbling could be earthquake related,most likely.From my own childhood i remember time+reality doing highly weird glitching/shifting on certain occasions,inexplicable events.But in my country,in those case a kid would'nt have dared talk about extraordinary experiences or occurances.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Children are still in tune with the Great Mystery, they still see 'Reality'...they have not yet been hammered into dormancy. I take children more seriously than I do adults and always consider what the Teacher Jesus said about becomming as little children.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It has always been known that some kids lose their connection to wherever we come from, later than others - and it is possible that this girl still has her connection working fairly well.

However, it is supremely difficult to correctly interpret received impressions so I would take this warning in exactly the same way you would from an adult. She may be correct and is picking up actual or possible future scenarios but the skill is in determining whether it is real actual or merely a possibility - one of countless different possibilities depending on our collective decisions as we live our lives.

I also think that some people can pick up our thoughts and worries and whatever is in our 'fields' around us and that means not just us, but our loved ones close to us too, since we are all connected to a greater or lesser extent. Most people do not realise they are doing this and interpret these images as coming from somewhere else or are not able to determine that they are 'aura reading' rather than picking up stuff from the future/past.

When it comes down to the crunch, if there is a God and if there is an afterlife and if we are judged or judge ourselves, then whether we know of an impending crisis or not will not make the outcome any better or worse it will only be "with knowledge of it" or "without knowledge of it" and will not make our actions any 'better' because we know the crisis is coming.

Personally, I prefer not to know these things 'cos I cannot do anything about them.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

This is only the begining. Im surprised she hasint mentioned the alien fleets moving in after all the earthquakes but it guess its irrelivant considering many people are going have their whole lives turned upsidedown this summer. Enjoy. Jesus is coming back to smite some reptillians.

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're not serious.

If your post was tongue-in-cheek, congratulations on fooling me. If not... oh dear.

Don't get me wrong, I like to keep an open mind. But if you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out. It looks like that's what's happened here.

Please clarify - in what way are "many people" "going to have their whole lives turned upsidedown this summer"? Details, please. Making generic, vague statements like this without going into any specifics is a classic way of covering yourself when it turns out you're completely wrong.

To clarify - I believe there is something worth investigating when it comes to the esoteric and paranormal. But people like you are the reason the entire movement gets ridiculed.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
l don'tthink we need to take her interpretation quite so literally. From my experience any Sort of visions usually present themSelves in a "dreamlike language" if that makes sense to anyone else. What I Mean by that is that the messages contained are are conveyed a lot more cryptically.
What if her mentioning everyone stopping simultaneously was her minds interpretation of everyone collectively realizing there is a massive earthquake taking place or really any sort of disaster.
d would definitely keep my eyes open for anything strange.

my final thought and one of the first things that popped into my headabout the shaking was a massive Cascadia Subduction Zone Earthquake in terms of Something on the scale Of the Japan Earthquake 1 wouldn't be Surprised if very substantial activity Was felt throughout Idaho. That could just be me Scaring myself though if Csv were to rupture 1 probably wouldn't Survive.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Maybe it was a 'vision' ... maybe it was a kids imagination ... maybe it was a hallucination due to mental health issues. Kids have 'em just like adults do. It could be anything. It could be nothing. Who knows.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's always creepy and fascinating to hear these sort of stories. I wouldn't ignore her either.. when it comes from someone so young, it's hard to imagine they would just "make it up" to scare people...

Who knows. But what exactly can you do? Move? I understand that's a big ask from a comment from a little girl..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HopechestWell I don't usually buy into dreams and visions but coming from a little girl seems to have a lot more credibility. Especially the way you described her description of it.
I would actually pay this one some attention, it doesn't sound like something a kid would just make up on the spot.
There is something going on that she noticed, her interpretation may be off but I think there is definitely something there.

I felt compelled to place your response into the "silly bin."

99% of the major achievements of mankind have come about through dream and vision.

The "description" of the way she described what she experienced has absolutely nothing to do with her experience, which was real, and was presented as a rather straightforward event - in need of NO further description or analysis or interpretation.

Coming from the mouth of a youngster also adds NO credibility to her experience - she just said it like it was and she' apparently a very intelligent young lady.

You stated that "her interpretation may be off "

Please note: the youngster did NOT attempt to interpret her experience!!! She simply told it like it was.

=====================================================================================

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Maybe it was a 'vision' ... maybe it was a kids imagination ... maybe it was a hallucination due to mental health issues. Kids have 'em just like adults do. It could be anything. It could be nothing. Who knows.

It was what it was - no more no less. No need to make attempts at saying that it was anything other than what it was - i.e., a very simple straightforward statement about an experience that she had. No wildly imaginative story telling from the mouth of an errant child; it was obviously real; NOT embellished; NOT exaggerated in any way.
======================================================================================

ETA - My son lives and works in Jackson WY - Jackson Hole is pretty much right at the epicenter of the caldera and I do have some concern about it and I have also researched it thoroughly. I have been having a VERY strong feeling (a sense of impending disaster) as of late to ask him to come back east. This feeling might be based on (influenced by) what I know, but lately it seems that its based on a very strong intuitive sense of what is about to happen there. Not as "pictorial" as the youngsters description - but similar nonetheless.
edit on 17-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Children have a lot better sense of the spiritual world around us. They have not been poisoned enough to shut down that part of their brain yet. We adults have to fight to reverse our third eye poisoning. Most people think the third eye is the Pineal Gland but if you look at a side image of the brain you can see that it is the Thalamus that is what ancient Egyptians depict as the third eye in their hieroglyphics. Glands are just that, Glands lol.

I would trust a child's dreams and visions as they have no concept of what is not, what we adults blow off half the time do to programing.

Wouldn't everyone freeze for a moment if they felt the ground shake or if a massive explosion from the volcano blew? One so they could figure out what is happening and two an explosion at Yellowstone would blow peoples ears drums out.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When I was very young I had several dreams/visions about huge tsunami type waves destroying me and my family. Due to the vividness of these visions, for years I felt certain they were interpretations of something that would eventually happen. I'm now in my 50's and nothing has happened yet.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. Kids have the craziest imaginations and it's quite interesting when you ask them what they were thinking about during the day.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Listen to that little girl. I saw the same thing as though my eyes were the lens of a black and white surveillance camera.

The earth's back broke and time stopped. People were frozen in place. The cataclysm was planet-wide.

I had this vision four years ago.
edit on 5/17/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I completely understand where you are coming from. Sometime you see or hear something that just hits a nerve sorta like synchronicity or exactly like that.

Anyway, although not exactly the same, I moved into a larger home about 2 years ago. Just me and my daughter. She was 3 at the time and like your example exceedingly articulate for her age. I have 6 neices and nephews +/- a few years for context and she is leaps and bounds ahead IMO. Anyway, when I moved she started asking me about why. She had it in her head it was because the house burned and honestly still does. I don't know where she got that and I even asked her mom and grandmother when I went to pick her up. I asked her more about it and she elaborated a little but like your story there was no motivation for her to lie. She is just sharing her reality same as you. It doesn't mean it will come to fruition, and I wouldn't take it as a literal thing,

I would however, take heed of her words and search for a more metaphorical explanation to the words received. For all she even knows is that she doesn't know why she said or even saw what she claimed, only that she was compelled to share it with you for some reason. Read between the lines as it was likely a message from someone other than her and like not a literal interpretation.

I can read from the little shared that: Be careful, your house (the house of greyeagle which could be your vessel) is about to shake with physical or emotional rumblings. When this happens, DON'T FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you do you won't get back in (you will fail).
edit on 17-5-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is very interesting - I hope you are able to follow through and speak to her more about this, as is your plan. I also hope you keep us informed of any further information you receive.

Side note - I also live in Boise, nice to see I've got some neighbors on here!

-Will

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I thought the FREEZING IN PLACE image of the people freezing was interesting.

Many people in traumatic situations report that image or sensation.

It is as though time, FOR THEM, slows down and things proceed, for some seconds anyway, at a reduced pace.

Whether that's true in some objective physical sense or merely a perception of humans in super trauma . . . I don't know but suspect the latter.

I just came across a link in the last 24 hours that this girl's story sort of jangles me with some similarities thereof.

The first one lists . . . calamities to occur before WWIII or some such.

I just find the girl's warning timely and part and parcel of a lot of such warnings these days.

www.tribulation-now.org...

www.standeyo.com...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think this little girl had a prediction of the coming pole shift. I remember reading those same effects would occur where people will just freeze at the time of the pole shift and won't be able to move. Also mentioning you couldn't get back in your house after it shaking so hard (earthquake) fits as well. During the time of the shift there are supposed to be massive earthquakes all around the globe. I just wish she had given you a date when this event was supposed to occur. Sounds very much like the coming pole shift. I just had to post after reading this. I would ask her again when it's supposed to happen.
edit on 17-5-2013 by myn4m3 because: fixed grammar

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well I don't usually buy into dreams and visions but coming from a little girl seems to have a lot more credibility. Especially the way you described her description of it.

I would actually pay this one some attention, it doesn't sound like something a kid would just make up on the spot.

There is something going on that she noticed, her interpretation may be off but I think there is definitely something there.

are you obsessed with little girls or something, how does that make anything more credible
oddly though... today a earthquake happened in north east canada, and it was the first one i've ever felt..

edit on 17-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If we research our Bibles I believe it is in the Book of Joel it talks about in the last days of people having visions and dreams. With Idaho being so near the Yellow Stone Caldera yes this little girl's forward view could possibly a reality. It is hard to say I really love hearing disaster visions of this type but it sure lets me know "God Still Has This". Prayers for your family's safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join