It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've never told another person about this, but I felt compelled to after reading another thread on ATS. I don't know what it means in the context of anything, but I felt like I had to put this up now for some reason.

This story goes back literally about 9 or 10 years more than likely. I guess you could say I had a vision. I only say that because I never remember my dreams. Don't get me wrong....when I was younger I used to dream all the time, but for whatever reason I just haven't ever since I was probably older than 12. I'm just over 30 now to put that in perspective.

Anyway, back to the story. I was around 22 years old when it happened and in my vision I was alone by myself driving. I was in a city area driving in my car. It seemed like it was a day just like any other, but all of the sudden there seemed to be some sort of movement. In fact, it wasn't really movement at all but more like a blood red brightness in the distance over the hill with that single stoplight was hanging that started to grow. At that point I knew whatever it was...it was coming our way.

Traffic all stopped and people got out of their cars and just looked at the light. I remember it well because I couldn't tell exactly what it was. It didn't seem close, but it was extremely powerful. I remember thinking that I needed to call my loved ones to tell them goodbye, but it was no use. Nothing was working. I dropped my phone and just stood motionless looking at this for what might have been a few minutes at the most. Everyone was. The normal hustle and bustle stopped and everything became silent. I'd say it was no longer than three before I was just overtaken by the light or energy.

I don't know what happened after that as I woke up. It was so vivid and clear but also so long ago. It's been in the back of my mind ever since it happened but another thread made me flash back to that moment. That's when I realized I drive through that area everyday as it's on the way to my house.

The area in my vision is located at 2050 Goshen Rd in Fort Wayne Indiana. I could never see the names of businesses. Just the bridge and the stoplight with the trees on the left and the openness on the right. I remember I thought about hiding under the bridge, but I knew it wasn't going to help me.

That's all there is. I felt compelled to share it now. I'm kind of shaking just reliving it in my mind. Hopefully whatever it was happened in another reality.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Esotarious because: Fixed a typo.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well visions always mean something, its what they mean that we have no clue about.

I personally believe that they are an experience that you are meant to take something from and its up to you to decide what that is.

Do you want to be Mr. Doom and Gloom and say its an end of the world thing or do you think your vision was saying that you should focus more on your family?

Visions are not something to be afraid of....they are there for a purpose, so decide that purpose and go forward.

I hope that helps..

Call your mom damnit!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Esotarious

Interesting story! Your in the right place. Say any news coverage on this incident something this big garnering so much attention should have been documented?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Esotarious

Interesting stuff. Let's hope it was another reality cos sounds a bit too apocalyptic

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Maybe I should call my mom more :-).

If it was a Doom Gloom situation or End Of The World situation that's kind of a bummer. I'd much prefer that we live even if a situation that destabilized society were to occur. In this situation it's clear that wasn't the case unfortunately.

I really hope nothing like that event ever happens...but especially not now since I'm just starting to become really successful in my business endeavors.

One thing I should address. The vision itself occurred when I was 22 years old. I don't really recall knowing my age in the event itself.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, did you happen to read the thread about someone predicting a future event similar to that happening at 5:38 AM EST? Thanks, I'll go check this over. I'm currently interested in this subject.
edit on 13-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join