It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your desktop wallpaper,and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Vancouver Island in the 70's

Did i just hear "Naked Pizza"?

edit on 13/5/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: there is a reason for everything

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is my lap & desktop wallpaper, my son & nieces at Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens last year

this is my ipad wallpaper, generic Greys

edit on 5/13/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is mine:

It's from a game I'm currently obsessed with, Don't Starve.

A demon throws you into a strange world and you have to gather resources and survive, fight monsters and seasons, get a fire going or be killed by something mysterious that lives in the darkness.

It's really addictive and frustrating at the same time. It's a roguelike so when you die, that's it, game over.

Last night I was playing and got thisclose to rage quitting. My beefalo herd trampled the spider nest I've been getting silk from and now the closest nest is like 5 days away, across a forest, a cemetery, a pig village (they turn during the full moon) and on top of all that, I'd risk getting attacked by more than a dozen hounds (some burst on fire when they die). Curse you, beefalos! *shakes fist*

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This one is from a shoot we did for my sweet buddy Hunnys' 12th birthday.

Nothing cheers me up when I'm down like his trusting little face.

Penny

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Not so much for the picture itself. It's a matter of it not being dark and dreary, or so bright that I can't see the icons. It's just right.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here's mine..

It simply reminds me that it all comes down to LOVE.....No matter how bad and dark it gets....love is always right there for all, deep within our hearts.....always!

great idea for a thread I must say. I saw the subject line and began the upload before even reading anything

S+F for you

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Here is my current desktop. I shot this at the Toledo Museum of Art a few months back.

Mike

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is my desktop wallpaper. They are my superheros.

Now - every time I pull out a camera - they give me growling photos and action poses. It's quite funny.

Cirque

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have David Duchovny as my background image..... I want to believe

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Aww she's beautiful littled!!! my children are my cell wallpaper,i alternate between pics

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RegisteredUser

Good one! if i wanted to have a person as a wallpaper,and my hubby was'nt insanely jealous of him,this is who i would have-Jesse Williams of Grey's Anatomy-NO ONE should have the right to go around looking like THAT!!!

I want to believe too-that there will come a day when i can look at this guy without drooling like a rabies victim

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

So cute

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pennylemon

Aww that is just the most adorable thing i've ever seen!!! What a sweet cat,wonderful wallpaper!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Oh
my son would have LOVED to play that game,looks super-fun! pity we can't do paypal from South Africa,and we don't have a credit card(also the hubby is paranoid about online games) What a blast it must be

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Cool wallpapers
The kids look so sweet

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mjp54

Interesting-what is that?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

i love your wallpaper,and i certainly agree with the sentiment.Very beautiful.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's a nice one,soothing,nature's always good.Here's one i used to have,nature-wise:

wall.alphacoders.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

You're welcome to post some pics of your pooches when you have the time,i'd like to see them-love dogs,here's one of my Danes-she's such a lovable old clown

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Sounds wonderful.I live in a sunny country,but in the region where i live,it can get Blisteringly hot,the worst is the humidity in summer,often goes up to 100%.We've been here for 9 years now,so we've acclimatised as much as one can-but the first few summers here were sheer hell.When i had to go into town,i'd put on a baseball cap+sunglasses-even attempting to wear make-up was pointless,it would sweat right off,and all one could do with hair was to put it in a bun or ponytail.Took me years to get so used to the humidity that i could have my hair even touching my neck in summer
and i guess the ladies all wear industrial-strength waterproof mascara around here in summer.I would love to go on holiday to a tropical island one day,but because of finances we'll settle for Mozambique,i heard it's actually very nice indeed,and not too far,we could drive instead of having to fly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join