It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why No Disclosure Yet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

If we just changed the word alien or ET to fairy or elf then wrote what we feel we would be closer to the truth than we are at this very minute. If the elves or fairies wanted us to know about them we would know about them. They decide they want to be incognito and we must agree with their decision. We are not given any other choice. Now see how silly this all sounds. THey are as real as fairies right now.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe that the main reason is that there have been so many lies, for so long, and at such extremes, that if they come out with the truth, the world would never trust us again (not that we're really all that trusted these days).

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

No you wouldnt. There is a little over 16 million posts so far. At a penny you would have 160 K. At a dime you would have over a million dollars but still only comfortable not elite.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by hellobruce
The truth is that there are no aliens or et's, and you cannot handle that.

You seem pretty sure of yourself.

Please, do tell me what it was like exploring the entire universe and seeing every single planet that exists. I'm all ears
Try to follow the conversation. It is ET on planet earth. Not covering the Universe with this thread. The question is about our planet not whether there is other life out there.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Until these so called abductees have something to show proving an abduction then these are all just stories too. People tell lies for many reasons. We wont ever figure out why.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl
that people all over the world (how many? thousands? millions?) are being somehow "taken" without their consent - and largely without their knowledge - and subjected to terrifying and painful procedures? Should people be told that this could happen to them at any time and that there is no way for anyone to stop it?

That might create a stir, indeed. However, given that the American Government also scares the bejesus out of Americans by telling them they are under siege of terrorists - hardly anything that has their consent, methinks - I fail to see why they would NOT warn their citizens if a real threat existed they could be abducted. Scary, sure. But given the honesty of American Government to admit that they were incapable of protecting their citizens from terrorist attacks - including a succesful one on the Pentagon - I feel they would be honest enough to admit to 'alien abduction dangers' too - if it really WAS a problem.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I believe that the main reason is that there have been so many lies, for so long, and at such extremes, that if they come out with the truth, the world would never trust us again (not that we're really all that trusted these days).
Who is the we you are talking about. IE they would never trust us again. Who is they in that sentence?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Maybe representatives of the visitors have told those in the loop in government that disclosure is not a good thing (maybe they believe it would be harmful to human society, or maybe they have their own selfish reasons) and that they are not prepared to make open contact even if human governments announce alien presence, making disclosure even less attractive to government than if the aliens were willing to come forward and possibly share knowledge.

Is disclosure desirable if the visitors refuse to go public?

Let's suppose that there are aliens. Human beings, there will be always some whistleblower to say' fak'em' and disclose anything they know about the aliens, that's it - humans cannot be trusted.

But if the cases of MiB were true, encounters with whom sometimes not very human looking, one can conclude it is the aliens that take part in the coverup and they may be even forcing the governments to not disclose their presence or else - extinction of the human race.

And speaking of visitors, I liked the last episode of V (2011), not the usual - Just another 'We are US and we kick alien butt' movie like the last one was Battleship 2012. Too bad over-commercialized movies like Star Wars, Star Trek, Star Gate get all the fame and sometimes movies with a lot more thoughts like V are left behind to not be even bought by TV channels due to not enough viewers. V has taken the stories of reptilians from Paul Bennewitz, and other conspiracies.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by ILikeStars

LOL, whatever you're smoking I want some.

English. I was smoking English.

Compound words.

Like:

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE.

FATHER needed to make HER (mother) FAT (FAT HER) to become a FATHER.

ME DYING is a SIN
ME DI SIN
ME DI CINE
MEDICINE

English. Compound words.

Disclosure.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We should have gotten disclosure from day 1 not thousands of years later me thinks. The fact we are still in the dark about important topics tells me there has been an unbelievably malicious conspiracy on humanity that has been plaguing us.

Religions will become obsolete? For the most part YES and that is a great thing, not bad. Who the heck would want to believe in superstitions from that point on? Is it really a coincidence the church PRETENDS to not have answers to the most important questions? I am not saying they know everything, but I bet they only disclose 10% of what they know, if even that. Religious and political leaders have used religion as the main reason to divide and conquer people of slightly different customs, language, etc. Maybe we should be conquering other species collectively instead.

There is absolutely NOTHING to be lost from disclosure, and everything to be gained from it. A few people love having a monopoly of knowledge for themselves and we see this in finance, religion, politics, etc.

How scary is it that ALL GOVERNMENTS are hiding 90% of what they know to the general public? Clearly "a few people" in each nation are above government and pay bribes quite often. The people behind the curtain are the real players such as the bilderbergers.

I agree 100% with sentiment and can only speculate the ptb want total war before they announce they are satanists. Well they call themselves luciferians but satanism is the same thing in common parlor. God, Satan, Angels and Demons. Everything else is divide and conquer smelly dog crap!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Well no it is not common knowledge. When asked by me very few people believe in off world beings. Religious people tend to laugh at the idea.
Away from ats its entirely different and I think it would bother more than a few and would destroy many who are firm in their beliefs.

Not well thought out karen. Clearly people SHOULD know the truth. If they can't handle it then maybe they should commit suicide or go make big pharma rich. Big Pharma loves sick people and so do the doctors who make triple digit thousands.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Look up "Stan Romanek."

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

It could start a world war.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Simple. The Egoic-mind that takes control of the body that allows the individual to lie.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Until these so called abductees have something to show proving an abduction then these are all just stories too. People tell lies for many reasons. We wont ever figure out why.

Exactly. So this post you made just yesterday on this thread...

reply to post by Jobeycool

I always chuckle when I see people who believe in angels and demons and scoff at aliens.

seems to suggest that you fervently believe in Aliens. Now you are in this thread making several posts suggesting that you don't believe? What gives? Playing the devils advocate here or are you just a liar?
I don't necessarily believe that aliens are visiting us at all. I actually read and starred all of your posts, because you seemed to be making sense and then I checked your profile to see what other threads you posted on.
Yeah right.

Anyway as for the topic I thought disclosure already happened supposedly. Wasn't that what happened in Canada 4 years ago?

I think there are tons of disclosure examples out there of ex politicians, military, and civilians giving their testimony. Its just this doesn't mean anything in the least bit. If everyone believed, which according to the OP they already do, what would it change? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I understand that most of these requests seem to suggest that the government is hiding advanced technology. Whenever anyone demands disclosure from the government they always expect this grand thing in return. I get it. However lets try something. Imagine for a second that there is no advanced technology? Could you deal with that? Would you even accept that?

There is life out there and all we can do is hope that either:
A. They find us.

or

B. We find them.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
WHO would you think should be disclosing?
WHO will you accept that discloses?
WHO's proof would prove the disclosure?
WHAT disclosure would be enough?
WHAT disclosure is acceptable in the entire world's eyes?
WHAT disclosure would equal the "final word" once and for all?
WHEN should it be disclosed?
WHEN will your world world believe it?
WHERE do you want this earth-shaking announcement to be made that the entire planet will accept as the "real-deal"?

Finally....HOW in the world do you expect a single or group statement by any reliable government or governments and "got to be true because they said it was" governments to be taken, once and for all, finally at last, here it is...to be taken and accepted as TRUE!?

Look at ATS. Everythings a conspiracy, everythings picked apart.....and the world as we know it....would do the same. No matter what's said and how "disclosed"...1/2 or more of the world, wont believe it, wont accept it, and will spend their time telling you why disclosure cant be real or true.

Thats a lot of WHOS, WHATS, WHENS, WHERES, WHYS and HOWS...and besides....I think disclosure has already happened and is happening right now everywhere. There wont be any 1 announcement by any group that would be believable by everyone once and for all.

Those who dont believe...no amount of proof will ever be enough...and for those DO believe....no amount of proof is necessary.

Watch ancient aliens on the history channel. It explains a lot and mildely I will add. I don't care what people want to believe. There is plenty of evidence, not from the satanic governments that hide everything by classifying it to kingdom come, but the ancient sites themselves should do all the explaining one needs.

People are stupid enough to believe egyptian slaves built the pyramids, greek slaves built the parthenon, chineese built the pyramids, stonehenge, the nasca lines in peru, the coloseum in rome, the pyramids on mars, glass structures on the moon, the pyramids in mexico ad infitum??

Todays humans could NOT built that # with the modern cranes we have and bulldozers and whatnot. And people with block and tackles and sails built them 2000 to 3000 years ago? Please

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The disclosure movement is full of contradictions and cognitive dissonance. First of all, it has been made abundantly clear that all people in this movement distrust the government. Steven Greer has revealed time and time again that the US presidents are not even "briefed" on the subject, let alone aware of it enough to make a public statement. Also, since so much tension has been raised about how the US government has lied and is not to be trusted, how would a statement from those same people make any difference? It seems to be the wrong approach. The president DOES NOT SPEAK FOR PLANET EARTH. The president represents nothing more than the corporate and commercial and economic interests of the country. Running a capitalist country smoothly is a business, and introducing radical ideas and potentially disrupting information to the masses is not in their best interest.

I am sympathetic to the idea of wanting to share the awesome notion of the planet being visited by ET/UFOs, the sightings alone are very interesting, and it would be amazing to share this vision with the entire planet. But it obviously has to be done another way. How? UFO contact! If you want to unite the world together utilizing the ET/UFO meme, it has to be more subversive and enigmatic than Barack Obama coming out and saying something about UFOs. If the latter is done, all that will happen is a s***storm of public debate, ridicule and people getting mad and confused.

Forget about disclosure and focus on your own personal lives, spirituality and relationship to higher intelligences. That is the point, and the disclosure movement is missing it.
edit on 13-5-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

But if the cases of MiB were true, encounters with whom sometimes not very human looking, one can conclude it is the aliens that take part in the coverup and they may be even forcing the governments to not disclose their presence or else - extinction of the human race.

So what, we are going to make ourselves extinct from nuclear holocaust with the religious lies in the middle east. Palestinians hate israelis, israelis hate palestinians, israeli and christians vs atheists and communists.

The world is messed up quite a bit already. I would rather shoot aliens then die in my sleep from nukes raining on my head.

No wonder the government goes after guns so much. They are doing the dirty work FOR THE ALIENS and planning world war 3. I don't have any doubts about it. Research dulce new mexico and see what they are doing there.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If I ask you what you eat for dinner and you said spaghetti would I call you dellusional or just nod?

Man this site is going down the tubes for years. Full of disinfo agents!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I think there are only 3 things holding back disclosure:

Religion
Money
Science

or

Yahweh Diplomacy
Big Oil
Human Experimentation

The people in power are those who control the military government.

Due to relations with the ET’s, the people in power, are aware of earths alien history. This means they know Yahweh was an astronaut. This complicates the religious foundation of the American continents, which could lead to a major mess if the truth becomes known. But it is a mess that could work itself out and does not prevent disclosure.

Worse, if the people in power lose their oil hold on civilization to a newer better method, they will no longer have their power. Unless of course they can become the foundation for the new method. If it were not for what comes next, this would be the biggest thing holding up disclosure.

The mil gov is not only fully aware that aliens are experimenting on humans to create a hybrid, but are in cahoots with them. That news can never get out or those people involved will be toast. Therefore no disclosure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join