It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are my religion, because I believe in them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Man, I'm no good at these things. Hi everybody, pleased to virtually interact with the fine community here. I've been visiting this site for a number of years now and figured I'd better sign up because I have recently seen some threads I want to post in.

Okay, what's next? Get to know you time?

I'm a 20 something male living on this big rock floating through space. I've got blood and bones and a brain and these things called "thoughts" (which can really drive a body mad sometimes) I've been interested in "fringe" subjects since I was about 17 and first read 'Alien Agenda' by a mister Jim Marrs. That did it for me. Since that time I've done what many here have attempted to do; deny ignorance. I will admit I've been gullible (familiar?) in some instances and been quick to eat up theories and ideals that are a bit ridiculous. All part of the learning process I guess.

I'm very interested in subjects such as but not limited to:
UFOs
Lucid dreaming
Human consciousness
Secret societies
Hallucinogenics
The occult
Bacon
Good tunes
Mind bending films
Good brews

I have a beautiful family and a pretty cool dachshund named Samson.

I'm excited to finally be a part of this community and hope I get to have some good (or challenging) chats with you folks.

I guess that's it!

edit on 12-5-2013 by denybedoomed because: Messed up my grammar!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Man I already messed up and double posted! Off to a great start!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

Very very nice intro ! Welcome to ATS !!

Also, you might want to have a look at this...

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Ahhhhh whaaaaat?!? Man after all the time I've been lurking in the shadows this place still surprises me, thanks!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah introducing yourself is a little embarrassing and no one wants that trust me LOL if you get it. Anyway it puts us in the spotlight. Hope to see you around.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCounterfeit64

Haha, yeah, but it feels good to stop lurking, finally have a voice here. I'd been on the fence about joining because I'm so freaking paranoid, but figured hey, the govt already know I visit, why not join!?!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Nice intro new friend! Get ready..
it's a wild ride
Bacon...mmmm...here's your welcome cake then..
enjoy your stay! So glad you joined us

-nat

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That is quite possibly the coolest picture I've seen. Thanks!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi there,welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Thanks guys! So maybe you can help me out, I'm trying to upload a photo for my avatar, but it says I need to upload it to my ATS photo stream thing, yet the page is 404'd. Maybe I'm not tech savvy enough. Suggestions? I need like step-by-step instructions for dummies.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That is a sweet tattoo!

I just got this done.

edit on 13-5-2013 by denybedoomed because: Oops

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

That's really nice! I have a colorful sparrow with fire wings on my calf. I was thinking of getting an owl on my other calf but...I started seeing owls everywhere and couldn't decide.
Anyway..I'll try to find the link on how to upload an avatar an what not. I'm not computer savvy at all, but the instructions on here are pretty simple

If I can't find it, I know someone else will..

-nat
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You should find some help on here and you can even ask for someone to help you make an avatar, the guys and gals on that thread are awesome!

edit on 13-5-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by natalia because: Lalala

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Awesome opossum! Thank you kindly.

I'm a big owl fan myself, they seem to pop up in my life quite a bit. I'll never forget rescuing an owl who was stuck in an old smokehouse kinda thing. It got through an opening in the top but it's wingspan was too wide to allow it to fly out, so my cousin helped me rappel down into it, needless to say the owl was pretty freaked out! I borrowed my cousins leather jacket and I'll alway remember when that huge wild bird perched on my arm. I put it near the rope and it just grabbed it and climbed right out! So amazing! The universe was talking to me right then, I'm sure of it.

I plan on getting more sacred geometry on my arm, but those darn tattoos are expensive!

new topics

top topics

join