It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice? Some of my favorite... commercials?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I may be late to this party, and I have not seen anyone mention this commercial, other than if it was on the Superbowl list of top commercials. But, that's not what got me. What got me was this:

Did you notice the background music in the store? It is something of a "cult classic" here on ATS, hence why I was shocked to not see more mentioned about this commercial. I even had to point it out to my husband. "Did you hear what was playing in tbe store?!" I was laughing so hard the first time I saw it. Here is a refresher, in case some forgot.

And now, another of my all time favorites:

Me and my husband watched this commercial one night on youtube when we had the giggles. We played it over, and over, and laughed until we had tears streaming down our cheeks and we could hardly breathe!

Few comnercials hit my funny bone in such a way. I am usually either hitting mute, going to go pee, or changing the channel. Very rarely do I even watch television with commercials anymore anyway.

So post yours! What is the commercial that got you so bad you had to replay it? Thatvhad you in tears, or sptitting soda from your nose? Everybody has one, so give it up!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Two of my all time favorites:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This commercial came out in the late 90s. The first time I saw it I laughed so hard I cried. I still crack up at this commercial.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Those Volkswagen commercials are hilarious!!

Here in the Netherlands we have an insurance company that is famous for it's commercials

Here's a small selection

There a lots more of 'm

Peace

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Good stuff there!

top topics

join