It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom, Child Killed; Father Holding Hostages in Trenton, NJ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The hostage standoff has been going on for hours in Trenton, N.J. Police, SWAT and the FBI are on the scene.

I'd caught this last night but just saw it again across the wire services I keep an eye on. I would have thought this would have ended by now...but it sounds like it's gotten bigger, not been contained and brought to a close.

Police, SWAT officers and the FBI are working to put an end to a hostage situation in Trenton, N.J. that has been going on for at least 15 hours.

Police sources tell NBC10 Philadelphia that a mother and child are dead inside the home on the 200 block of Grand Street.

Prosecutors say there are still multiple hostages. NBC10 has learned at least two children are being held inside the home.
Source

Lets hope one else is killed the the process of seeing this end. Anyone live near this or have a more local perspective on what's happening or what this is ultimately about?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Police say they arrived in the neighborhood around 3:30 Friday afternoon after getting a call from a concerned neighbor. Sources tell NBC10 that officers went into the home and found a partially decomposed body of a woman, but the man inside pulled out a gun and threatened to harm his children

Wtf is wrong with peoples brain!?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
maybe our earth goes through orbits that can cause extra electromagnetic stress on people's brains. I must say it is getting a bit out of hand, I don't fear it I am just disgusted by it.

But what is going through people's heads to think it's ok to handle a problem with death or injury? What happened to creative thinking and problem solving skills?

It's not Guns, Drugs, Money, Politics, or even Terrorists who is killing this country, it's the lack of care we provide towards the mentally ill.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: Shiny things

edit on 11-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

maybe our earth goes through orbits that can cause extra electromagnetic stress on people's brains. I must say it is getting a bit out of hand, I don't fear it I am just disgusted by it.

I used to believe this was a possibility, however I concluded that it would be more widespread, and affect many more people it this was the case. I am no expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

new topics

top topics

join