It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride now trending. Sign of yet another blow to the establishment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Over the past few years, many establishment "norms" have been challenged. Everything from "high fructose corn syrup" to vaccines.

As the trend continues and we enter a new era of enlightenment, is fluoride also being successfully challenged?

Sure seems like it:

Another Queensland Community In Australia Bans Fluoride From Drinking Water.

Calgary removing fluoride from water supply.

Hartland Township to Stop Adding Fluoride in Drinking Water

And what does the establishment do when one of its sacred cows is being challenged, it goes on the offensive. Their typical form of attack is to present "scientific" data (usually provided by biased entities) and then to name call, labeling people as "crazy".

But on this day, they've decided to promote some really neat info on fluoride, yay!

50-year-old fluoride mystery closer to being solved

The more than 50-year-old mystery of how fluoride battles tooth decay may be one step closer to being solved, researchers say.

So for 50 years, we've been told that fluoride is good for us but they didnt know why...

How about we tell you why its bad for us?

Did you know that fluoride is a byproduct of nuclear waste? You didnt???

The Fluoride Deception: How a Nuclear Waste Byproduct Made Its Way Into the Nation’s Drinking Water

ATSers dont need me to do the research, you guys are pros, but heres some info to get us started:

Respected Medical Professionals and Scientists are warning of long-term health consequences.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Whenever I go to the dentist I always ask them NOT to use fluoride after the whole dental cleaning. They ask me why, and I say I have my own preferences and they respect my wishes...even though they try to push that "fluoride won't harm you" crap my way....bleh!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I hope NY soon hops on this trend... Even my mom feels its ok to use fluoride, I thinks its more of a "fashion trend" showing off you can afford the finer tooth paste in life. Little do we know...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Everywhere should just be done with it & ban it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The "Ban" trend really does not matter now.

After decades of the onslaught, they have got the majority of people right where they want us.

The few that escape won't make a difference.

Recent generations are already dumbed down enough for the last bastion of hope.

They still need the work drones to perform minimally without becoming completely useless.

Besides, there are other things that will continue to add to the dumbing down syndromes.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Not to gross everyone out. I go to the Dentist 2 times a year. I have a bit of gingivitis but never any cavities but I rarely brush (a few times a month LOL).
I know that if I flossed and brushed a bit more I could contain the gums but I am lazy LOL now...that said.

My Teeth are not yellow (they are not HYPER BLEACHED WHITE either) They are a healthy cream color.

I live in a State where we do not add Fluoride to the water (naturally it is still below national average). But I never have Cavities because I drink ZERO soda and eat even less sugar foods! Always have always will drink a lot of water and occasionally some dark chocolate.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There is no such thing as fluoride, there's fluorine which is highly poisonous in gas form, it's used in chemical weapons.
What is added to tap and bottled water is sodium fluoride, which is naturally occurring in most water. Of course it is also artificially added. Saying it is harmful in water At 0.7ppm is speculative, that said the evidence showing sodium fluoride benefits us is not sufficient enough to warrant it being added to water considering in the right dosage it can be poisonous. In my opinion is worrying the lack of research into this subject. Any reports saying the sodium fluoride in water at 0.7ppm is harming us is speculative and is deliberately trying to worry the reader. More research should be done that's for sure so we know exactly how this could effect us. It's worth remembering don't be worried because I said in the right dosage it's poisonous, everything is posionous In the right circumstance even oxygen.

new topics

top topics

join