It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spock vs Spock: New Audi Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Spock is known throughout the Star Trek galaxy as a supremely wise being. His balance of emotion and intelligence are hallmarks of his legendary career with Starfleet. Of course, he's also a fictional character originally portrayed by actor Leonard Nimoy.
Now though, a younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto.
Audi has paired the two actors up in a new video titled The Challenge.
It's a Spock versus Spock face-off that starts with a simple game of chess over an iPad. Quickly, however, it moves on to a mild race of sorts.
The bet is last one to the country club has to buy lunch, and each Spock sets off in their preferred mode of transportation. Old Spock opts for a Mercedes-Benz CLS550 while New Spock prefers the Audi S7.
We won't spoil the entire spot for you, but it's certainly worth watching because it's quite entertaining. New Spock might have a sweet new ride, but don't count Old Spock out. The man has been around the galaxy a few times, and may have a trick or two up his sleeve.

This is the song Leonard was singing in his car:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I wonder how long before it gets boring. For trekkies probably never. Good original add.

I will of course never see it again, TV is such a boar!

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That was the stupidest advert ever. I am a kind of Trekkie BTW, nothing major but you know...[ringtones, replica Phasers etc
]
Anyway, what was it with that Star Wars mock up music? Why is the Mercedes so baaad?
Hated every second of that ad.
There.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I loved it, Homer.
Thanks for the early morning chuckle.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Only true nerds were so quick to catch the song reference, haha....
Too funny.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

You're a bad liar :p

new topics

top topics

join