It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas a satanic ritual?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Its a joke now how the shops start putting out xmas decorations in October / November. Nobody knows the day Jesus was born. This is a German tradition originally based on a real St Nicholas who did good deeds. The Catholic Church adopted the pagan date of 25th December originally the celebration date of a Roman Egyptian god

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

We are sick to our stomachs of the 'Stricktly Enforced Ignorance' of this dominant Religion, that dares to say openly "All learning I got from Universities, from The Big Bang to Evolution to our Environment is straight form the Pits of Hell, and Satanic"
SO - I now live by the Truth 'You are what you falsely accuse others of being.' This demand for ignorance is the Evil ones way of keeping people under control and too stupid to rise up out of the Slavery this so called religion has imposed, mainly by torturing to death any and all those who dared speak or write Truth. To be clear - we are drowning in "Belief" and starving for Facts , what can be proven and verified over and over - ALL that is said to be wrong by those who follow the way of "Faith" in what can never be proven. Sad if you thin about it.
Sure these Pagan Holidays were taken over and corrupted by this nasty little lie of a religion considered by many as elaborate justification for genocidally wiping out "every man woman and child" so that these guys could steal the much better land up by the Sea, how Moral is killing ALL a countries babies?
- We have much more FUN than those sods in red and black robes, and their "Angry" "God" is so jealose of how much fun we can have... Well was told for 30 years that the excruciatingly painful sores were not caused by the man who drugged and sodomized me, no way, it was their God punishing me for feeling pleasure!
We want our old Holidays back, and we know who the real Evil is. I'm looking at you Dark Lord Dick of the oh so Christian 'Bush League of Evil' - using our propensity for belief to enslave us all.

I know my posts get too long yet - FREEDOM OF RELIGION - demands that I remind you all -
THERE ARE MANY GODS, Goddessess, Angels, Demons, Spirits of all grades - who work cooperatively to create the World. If you say "God" please be clear which one you mean, since most Spiritually Advanced Beings consider the being who represented itself to the ancient Hebrews as a low mean mass murdering One.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Gordonthegood9 because: I forgot to point out there are many Gods, some nice some nasty,

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Does the phrase "Cognitive dissonance" mean anything to you? In any case, I'm going to need sources for every single allegation in that list of yours.

Of course the pycological term means something to anyone who has studied psycology.

I would need sources for every allegation in order for you to "believe" what was written according to your mind. My intention was not to make you believe anything but to address what is true.

What an individual mind requires for belief is personal and independant from any other, and what your mind requires is irrelavent to what is actually true.

You will get your proof of truth in time by the one who gives all truth and proofs. I am not that being.

God Bless,

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

In the eyes of the fundamentalists, any religion that does not recognize both the Abrahamic god and the doctrine of said god is the fruit of Satan and therefore subject to the most severe of penalties, including forcible conversion and death.

This is not actual truth from the God of Abraham or his doctrine, but an erronious conclusion reached by "traditional chirstianity" where the truth is not found.

There is one truth, and all the religions of mankind are in error regarding its understanding, because this is not the age for the salvation of all mankind, it is the age of mankind's self rule (first 6 days). You are meant to determine for yourselves what is right and what is wrong in whatever manner you determine by free will in this age, it will serve as the graetest tool for the understanding of what is true according to God's design.

The perfect plan from a perfect creator has a time when all truth will be given and understood by all that have ever lived and died on Earth.

This is not that time. God has given you this age to make up your own conclusions whether true or not, and God's people understand this and allow for that freedom in others.

God Bless,

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gordonthegood9

We are sick to our stomachs of the 'Stricktly Enforced Ignorance' of this dominant Religion, that dares to say openly "All learning I got from Universities, from The Big Bang to Evolution to our Environment is straight form the Pits of Hell, and Satanic"
SO - I now live by the Truth 'You are what you falsely accuse others of being.' This demand for ignorance is the Evil ones way of keeping people under control and too stupid to rise up out of the Slavery this so called religion has imposed, mainly by torturing to death any and all those who dared speak or write Truth. To be clear - we are drowning in "Belief" and starving for Facts , what can be proven and verified over and over - ALL that is said to be wrong by those who follow the way of "Faith" in what can never be proven. Sad if you thin about it.
Sure these Pagan Holidays were taken over and corrupted by this nasty little lie of a religion considered by many as elaborate justification for genocidally wiping out "every man woman and child" so that these guys could steal the much better land up by the Sea, how Moral is killing ALL a countries babies?
- We have much more FUN than those sods in red and black robes, and their "Angry" "God" is so jealose of how much fun we can have... Well was told for 30 years that the excruciatingly painful sores were not caused by the man who drugged and sodomized me, no way, it was their God punishing me for feeling pleasure!
We want our old Holidays back, and we know who the real Evil is. I'm looking at you Dark Lord Dick of the oh so Christian 'Bush League of Evil' - using our propensity for belief to enslave us all.

I know my posts get too long yet - FREEDOM OF RELIGION - demands that I remind you all -
THERE ARE MANY GODS, Goddessess, Angels, Demons, Spirits of all grades - who work cooperatively to create the World. If you say "God" please be clear which one you mean, since most Spiritually Advanced Beings consider the being who represented itself to the ancient Hebrews as a low mean mass murdering One.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Gordonthegood9 because: I forgot to point out there are many Gods, some nice some nasty,

You are correct and have a wonderful grasp of mankinds religions and how they have been used to destroy so many people especialy Judism, Islam and Christianity. They are so full of false understanding.

Your study at universities no doubt have made your understanding of the world around you greater and highly beneficial. Those who claim your studies are "from hell" do not speak the truth and your account of their attitudes is accurately portrayed in your responce to my post. I personally do not feel the way you are projecting upon me, but I certainly understand how one could reach that conclusion with limited communication.

Thank God He will restore what is true in His perfect timing.

I appreciate the careful logic your mind imploys to reach the beliefs you have, and until the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (since you want the being specifically mentioned) called me into His Body for a purpose I had reached a similar logical conclusion on my own determination.

In this age, all are free to reach similar conclusions or dramatically different ones and not be judged either way, do to the perfect plan of God. I respect your attention to detail and passion for trying to aquire understanding.

God Bless,
edit on 8-5-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Gordonthegood9

You are correct and have a wonderful grasp of mankinds religions and how they have been used to destroy so many people especialy Judism, Islam and Christianity. They are so full of false understanding.

Your study at universities no doubt have made your understanding of the world around you greater and highly beneficial. Those who claim your studies are "from hell" do not speak the truth and your account of their attitudes is accurately portrayed in your responce to my post. I personally do not feel the way you are projecting upon me, but I certainly understand how one could reach that conclusion with limited communication.

Thank God He will restore what is true in His perfect timing.

I appreciate the careful logic your mind imploys to reach the beliefs you have, and until the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob (since you want the being specifically mentioned) called me into His Body for a purpose I had reached a similar logical conclusion on my own determination.

In this age, all are free to reach similar conclusions or dramatically different ones and not be judged either way, do to the perfect plan of God. I respect your attention to detail and passion for trying to aquire understanding.

God Bless,

Good Post.
YOU are a prime example (from what I can tell) of someone who is really following the teachings of Christ. YOU are not making your faith a political statement or damning everyone to "hell" -

-Much respect.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Christmas, Dec 25th is the birth day (as best as can be determined) of the one known as Osiris, Gilgamesh, Nimrod, Baal etc.

It pre-dates the tower of babel and it is theorised that Nimrod obtained his many names with the advent of the nations.

Jesus was born in September. If you look at the astrological alignments (what the wise men were looking at) then you will see the following:

Jupiter is known as the "king planet." Venus is known as the "queen planet." Beginning early in August of 2BC, Venus chases her king.

As the waning moon crosses over the two planets around the 12th of August, the two overlap resulting in a very bright alignment.

Around the 15th of August, the queen leaves her king and is joined by Mercury (the messenger of the gods) and move toward the constellation Virgo (the virgin).

Meanwhile, Jupiter, the "king planet" pauses over Regulus, the "king star," which is in the paw of Leo, the "king constellation"

Again, this would have been a very bright alignment and a extremely significant sign to the ancient astronomers.

Finally, on September 11th, 2 BC, we see the waxing sliver of a new moon under the feet of Virgo, who is now "clothed with the sun" shining brightly in her belly, with Mercury and Venus at her head.

And if we consider the nine bright stars of Leo plus the planets Jupiter, Venus and Mars at and above her head, we have an exact match to the description John gives in Revelation 12:1-2 What you are looking at is the heavens declaring that the true birth date of Yeshua was September 11th, 2BC.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

www.truthbeknown.com...

"Both Mithras and Christ were described variously as 'the Way,' 'the Truth,' 'the Light,' 'the Life,' 'the Word,' 'the Son of God,' 'the Good Shepherd.' The Christian litany to Jesus could easily be an allegorical litany to the sun-god. Mithras is often represented as carrying a lamb on his shoulders, just as Jesus is. Midnight services were found in both religions. The virgin mother...was easily merged with the virgin mother Mary. Petra, the sacred rock of Mithraism, became Peter, the foundation of the Christian Church."

Gerald Berry, Religions of the World

"Mithra or Mitra is...worshipped as Itu (Mitra-Mitu-Itu) in every house of the Hindus in India. Itu (derivative of Mitu or Mitra) is considered as the Vegetation-deity. This Mithra or Mitra (Sun-God) is believed to be a Mediator between God and man, between the Sky and the Earth. It is said that Mithra or [the] Sun took birth in the Cave on December 25th. It is also the belief of the Christian world that Mithra or the Sun-God was born of [a] Virgin. He travelled far and wide. He has twelve satellites, which are taken as the Sun's disciples.... [The Sun's] great festivals are observed in the Winter Solstice and the Vernal Equinox—Christmas and Easter. His symbol is the Lamb...."

Swami Prajnanananda, Christ the Saviour and Christ Myth

---

Mithra (Mithras or Mica (Michael) Avestan: Miθpa Old Persian, Mica) is the Zoroastrian angelic divinity (yazata) of covenant and oath. In addition to being the divinity of contracts, Mithra is also a judicial figure, an all-seeing protector of Truth, and the guardian of cattle, the harvest and of The Waters.

The term Mithra is from the Avestan language. In Middle Iranian languages (Middle Persian, Parthian etc.), Mithra became Mehr, Myhr etc., from which Modern Persian مهر Mehr, Pashto لمر Lmar, Waziri ميېر Myer and Armenian Mihr/Mher ultimately derive.

The Romans attributed their Mithraic Mysteries to Persian or Zoroastrian sources relating to Mithra. However, since the early 1970s the dominant scholarship has noted dissimilarities, and those mysteries are now qualified as a distinct Roman product.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

--

The Mithraic Mysteries were a mystery religion practised in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD. The name of the Persian god Mithra, adapted into Greek as Mithras, was linked to a new and distinctive imagery. Writers of the Roman Empire period referred to this mystery religion by phrases which can be anglicized as Mysteries of Mithras or Mysteries of the Persians;[1][2] modern historians refer to it as Mithraism,[1] or sometimes Roman Mithraism.[3][4] The mysteries were popular in the Roman military.[5]

Worshippers of Mithras had a complex system of seven grades of initiation, with ritual meals. Initiates called themselves syndexioi, those "united by the handshake".[6] They met in underground temples (called mithraea), which survive in large numbers. The cult appears to have had its centre in Rome.[7]

Numerous archeological finds, including meeting places, monuments, and artifacts, have contributed to modern knowledge about Mithraism throughout the Roman Empire.[8] The iconic scenes of Mithras show him being born from a rock, slaughtering a bull, and sharing a banquet with the god Sol (the Sun). About 420 sites have yielded materials related to the cult. Among the items found are about 1000 inscriptions, 700 examples of the bull-killing scene (tauroctony), and about 400 other monuments.[9] It has been estimated that there would have been at least 680-690 Mithraea in Rome.[10] No written narratives or theology from the religion survive, with limited information to be derived from the inscriptions, and only brief or passing references in Greek and Latin literature. Interpretation of the physical evidence remains problematic and contested.[11]

The Romans themselves regarded the mysteries as having Persian or Zoroastrian sources. Since the early 1970s, however, the dominant scholarship has noted dissimilarities between Persian Mithra-worship and the Roman Mithraic mysteries, and the mysteries of Mithras are now generally seen as a distinct product of the Roman Imperial religious world.[4] In this context, Mithraism has sometimes been viewed as a rival of early Christianity.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...

not connecting to a satanic it does however have deeper ancient roots the date...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So to answer the original question. Christmas is the observation of the birthday of the original anti-christ.

Technically it is still "christ-mass", just not the christ most people think of.

It's not in itself a satanic ritual although satanic rituals are performed around this date. That said, I very much doubt that Yeshua or YWH would be all that impressed with Christians observing this even if they are unaware of it.

Take the account of Yeshua and the money changers. I don't know what you think you know about the reason why Yeshua was so angry and why he did what he did, but consider this. When Herod took power in Judea, he changed the coin of the realm so that it portrayed the head of baal (nimrod) on one side. The people were forced into placing an image of a false god at the center of their lives. This is basically idol worship. The money changers are therefore priests of the false god and they were doing their thing in the temple of the Lord.

Come to think of it, take a look at a U.S. dollar bill next time you use one...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Mithra is another name for the same guy Nimrod, the first anti-christ. Of course this would be the case.

There are quite a few characters at that time that went by many names because these events happened before the nations separated. Take the guy who cut off Nimrods head for example. He has all sorts of different names, Esau being just one of them.
edit on 8-5-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There are quite a few characters at that time that went by many names because these events happened before the nations separated.

Yes this is why 1 tries not to allow the names only to label and why 1 tries to follow the deeds shared of them... To better coordinate current subjective data with past potential objective data..

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think parents eventually telling their kids that Santa is fake reinforces there belief in god. If their parents would eventually tell them Santa is a lie, why wouldn't they do the same with god?

"If my parents don't tell me god isn't real, he must be real!"

Santa conditions kids to believe lies, and the eventual revelation that Santa isn't real reinforces their belief in god because if he wasn't real, their parents would have told them, right?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The stories about how the christian holidays are re-do's of old pagan rituals has been made SO many times.

Bottom line is yes they did carry over some dates and traditions. You can either take it as a conspiracy or look at from the standpoint that certain rituals are meant to worship something.

These people in the time of Christ only knew pagan styles of worship and at that time they employed that method to worship the true Jesus after they had the faith to believe he arose from the dead.

Its akin to cheering as a form of praise for a boxer. Originally you liked Boxer X headed by Pagan God X. Now you like Boxer Y headed by the one true God. (Given you don't beleive in Him but that is not the point and I'm not trying to convince you)

Humans use the generic worship idea to apply to whatever entity they beleive in.
edit on 8-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I think parents eventually telling their kids that Santa is fake reinforces there belief in god. If their parents would eventually tell them Santa is a lie, why wouldn't they do the same with god?

"If my parents don't tell me god isn't real, he must be real!"

Santa conditions kids to believe lies, and the eventual revelation that Santa isn't real reinforces their belief in god because if he wasn't real, their parents would have told them, right?

I disagree. I think the opposite is more likely to happen. That's how i was as a kid. Once i discovered my parents and the world in general had lied to me for years of childhood about Santa Clause, one of my very next thoughts was "what about God and especially Jesus, is that one big lie too". if you think a kids mind doesn't work like this, think again. Also it is totally logical reasoning to have. You forget just how similar Jesus, God and father Christmas are, they are all have superpowers and do good deeds. And Santa is an absolute part of Christmas as much as Jesus, if not even more so these days to most kids.

You kill one and you kill the other. You make one up and conduct a virtually world wide conspiracy where every adult is in on the lie...I mean people forget how significant all this really is. I know Christmas is fun and it's fun to lie to the kids, but it is still a bare faced lie your telling to innocents..i mean at the end of the day your misleading innocents with a world wide conspiracy..., which when the truth is revealed is quite often a unwelcome shock and something of a betrayal...people forget what it's like to be a kid I think. i truly think the Santa Clause lie, has been promoted and accepted so much that people really forget that it cannot be right to tell such lies, especially to their own kids. I am sure the whole thing about father Christmas was designed for this reason to undermine the belief in Christianity. look at our secular culture and especially look at how secular and materialistic Christmas has become over the last 30 years especially..then remember who invented the modern image of Santa... Coca Cola...You dont get much more capitalistic than Coke.

In fact when you look at how a world wide conspiracy, like the Santa Clause lie, can be conducted and maintained by most adults in order to fool the innocents...Think about that significance, because it has wider implications.
edit on 8-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
Christmas, Dec 25th is the birth day (as best as can be determined) of the one known as Osiris, Gilgamesh, Nimrod, Baal etc.

For what it's worth this is 100% correct and is the actual origin of the varias religious faiths scattered around the Earth, just as languages were scattered at the fall of Babel's tower, so too was the "mystery Babylon" religious system of worship established by Cush (father sky), Semiremis (mother earth), and Nimrod (Son/Sun) i.e. trinity, which form the basic pantheon across all religions of mankind.

It is Nimrod's birthday, and those who celebrate it do so in honor of this man worshipped as a god's re-birth as the sun god, thousands of years before Christ.

Excellent contribution to this thread.

God Bless,

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

For what it's worth this is 100% correct and is the actual origin of the varias religious faiths scattered around the Earth, just as languages were scattered at the fall of Babel's tower, so too was the "mystery Babylon" religious system of worship established by Cush (father sky), Semiremis (mother earth), and Nimrod (Son/Sun) i.e. trinity, which form the basic pantheon across all religions of mankind.

It is Nimrod's birthday, and those who celebrate it do so in honor of this man worshipped as a god's re-birth as the sun god, thousands of years before Christ.

Do you mean to tell me that Christmas is in all actuality a pagan holiday, and yet is celebrated by a religion that persecuted pagans with extreme prejudice? You admit that Christmas was stolen from cultures preceding Jesus by thousands of years and was reassigned as a festival commemorating his birthday?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

If telling kids Santa is not real leads them to also believe god is not real, then why do billions of Christians who believe in god still celebrate Christmas? In fact, Christianity is more popular today than ever before.

It's a double-edged sword, it is used to mock Jesus and his teachings and to also reinforce faith in god because if god weren't real, they would have been told that by their parents just like they did with Santa. Them not being told god isn't real reinforces their belief in him.
edit on 8-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Constantine was the one who persecuted pagans after being a pagan. So you're telling me a pagan persecuted his own people?

Those in power do not have loyalty other than loyalty to power and money.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

For what it's worth. I think the truth is hidden in plain sight. Even in the Book of revelations there is mention of earthly cardinals or something along those lines...also some warning about churches. If someone can root out or recall the exact statements it would be useful.

The point is, I suspect the Bible is one thing and the organised religions and Churches are another thing all together. i have suspected for some time that the Catholic church is in on a deliberate trick, one that has been played on man to see how many follow the church as opposed to the actual teachings of the bible. So many red flags to mention, including idol worship, with statues etc... crimson cloaked popes sitting on thrones etc..etc...etc..I don't believe these things are created by a literal Satan but rather a deliberate creation of Christianity as a puzzle to grapple with and eventually see through to the simple way that true Christians are supposed to live.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Pagan does not necessarily mean Satanic (the worship of Satan). Yes, the celebration of Christmas was set by the Romans to coincide with Saturnalia and the winter festival and other pagan elements were added (you mentioned several) but that still does not mean that it is Satanic - even tho Un-Christian. It is interesting to note however that "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan"......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join