It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction disinfo campaign? "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled" video critique.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Firstly, the presentation:

This video has been parroted around ATS and the internet for a little while now. The basic claim by the presenters is that most or all alien abductions are not from intelligent beings from other planets, but from demons or fallen angels who you can just rebuke away in the name of "god" or Jesus.

The premise is that if you become a born-again Christian, you can keep these abductions or visitations by "demons" from ever happening in the first place.

It's no secret that devout Christians have claimed that aliens are, in fact, demons who are sent by or are working for Lucifer / Satan, whatever. Others claim that aliens are fallen angels.

One question arises from this hypothesis: Why would demons or fallen angels need to experiment on or take samples from humans? The gods, angels, and devils all know how we were created, and what we're made of.

Intelligent beings from distant worlds, on the other hand, will not know how we were created, nor what we're made of, and would be more likely to experiment and take samples.

I find the claims in this video to be very distasteful and untruthful. I believe that this is another attempt by Christians to further demonize those who could be fellow citizens of the universe. Our neighbors in the heavens.

The bible speaks of physical, flying machines that "god", Jesus, and the angels rode upon. These flying machines had many different names and descriptions in the bible, but the main word used was "chariot".

If there is to be a "second coming" of Jesus or "god", it will be from the sky. They will be riding their chariots (spacecraft) and descending from the heavens.

- Christians will believe Lucifer and his demons are arriving.

- Military commanders will believe that an alien invasion is in progress.

- What say you? Are abductions and visitations from "demons" and "fallen angels", or from visitors from other worlds?

edit on 4-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if the second coming of Christ involved alien spaceships. I can see the religious believing that its the work of the devil... but what if its not? What if Jesus was an alien? Its very confusing lol but i for sure will welcome the idea.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

My understanding is that there is to be a Second Coming of Jesus...
...but this is preceded by a global deception of this event by forces that oppose Him.

My take on it is that what the ancients called Fallen Watchers, Nephilim and demons...
...we now call aliens/ufo's...
...and it is they who will present first claiming to be the Second Coming.

edit on 4/5/13 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It has always been my view that Abrahamic religions view everything different as evil or demons. It's irrational. It's the obvious course when nothing you believe can be tested or refuted. It's the ultimate form of xenophobia, those other than you are evil not because of actions but because they exist at all.

Also they are entirely afraid what meeting them would mean for their own beliefs which come to dominate their lives. Even though the Roman empire, I mean, Catholic church has finally come out saying aliens aren't demons, it wasn't a salute to rationalism, it was a realization of how unpopular the aliens are demons idea is.

That is not to say that it is impossible for Aliens to be aggressive beings, to become our enemies. Merely that it's ludicrous to think that they are actually demons in disguise who for some reason need to disguise themselves as aliens to decieve us all and turn us all to satan. What a convoluted bowl of tripe.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Also they are entirely afraid what meeting them would mean for their own beliefs which come to dominate their lives. Even though the Roman empire, I mean, Catholic church has finally come out saying aliens aren't demons, it wasn't a salute to rationalism, it was a realization of how unpopular the aliens are demons idea is.

There is a group of Catholics who are positioning themselves and the church to channel the power of disclosure when it happens.

This ironically is predicted to happen in the Apocalypse of John...
...and is coming soon to a planet near you

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In my personal view, the mistake this group in the video makes is that if Jesus saves someone from something, it must be demons.. But why would Jesus be limited to helping someone only from that? He isn't..
He has saved my life a few times..

new topics

top topics

join