It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Pyramids Within Pyramids - How The Few Control The Many

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How do the Few control the Many? The 'Many' of course, being the 99% of people living on this world. David Icke attempts to explain this question in this very interesting 10 minute video-

How do they do it, how do so few people control so many people? Well, they control knowledge and access to knowledge- knowledge really is power . We are kept in as much ignorance as possible, hence we have education controlled by the elite, the media controlled by the elite. Society is structured to undermine and ridicule those who attempt to bring knowledge to the masses. It is a cleverly constructed control system.

If you really care, share this video and any information you can. Use one of the elite's main 21st century surveillance tools to spread knowledge- use Facebook to share videos and articles because the more people that know the truth, the better chance humanity has. You don't have to convince people, just give them the chance to see an alternative reality.

Don't understimate the power of sharing knowledge.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What I want to know is, what do they know that they know we don't know.

And why is keeping it a secret helping them maintain power.

knowledge shared is power lost, sure. But if the knowledge is an illusion, is the power submitted really going to change, if we knew that?

I know the boss of a company. But knowing this doesn't make me the boss of the company.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The music and pictures edited into this is doing my head in!!! I just want to listen to the guy, not some annoying dramatic music track and random images fading in and out...makes it hard to follow...for me anyways

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
The music and pictures edited into this is doing my head in!!! I just want to listen to the guy, not some annoying dramatic music track and random images fading in and out...makes it hard to follow...for me anyways

Thanks for the warning. I won't even bother clicking it.

Dramatic music and graphics are usually applied on videos to enhance poor context or weak evidence. Like fake UFO videos with X-Files soundtrack.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So what about the Reptiles he believes are controlling the world?, remember those?, the shape shifting alien reptiles?, are they the ones creating these Pyramids or does he not mention those anymore? BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY INSANE.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What I want to know is, what do they know that they know we don't know.

And why is keeping it a secret helping them maintain power.

knowledge shared is power lost, sure. But if the knowledge is an illusion, is the power submitted really going to change, if we knew that?

I know the boss of a company. But knowing this doesn't make me the boss of the company.

You doubt that knowledge is power?

LOL

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Thanks for the warning. I won't even bother clicking it.

Dramatic music and graphics are usually applied on videos to enhance poor context or weak evidence. Like fake UFO videos with X-Files soundtrack.

Your loss

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
So what about the Reptiles he believes are controlling the world?, remember those?, the shape shifting alien reptiles?, are they the ones creating these Pyramids or does he not mention those anymore? BECAUSE IT IS COMPLETELY INSANE.

No, what is insane is how how the world is currently run.

It's OK, most people aren't supposed to know.

This is a game, an experience, some are just futher down the line than others.

top topics

join