It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebels exhume a holy Islamic tomb in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Terrorists have attacked a holy tomb in Adra near Syrian capital Damascus and have taken out the buried body, sparking fierce outrage among people.
According to eye witnesses, a group of Salafis attacked tomb of Hijr ibn Adi, one of the companions to Prophet Muhammad, in small city of Adra, dug up the grave and took the body to an unknown place.

Exhumation of holy tombs is frowned upon in many countries and in Islamic belief, being referred as a disrespectful act.

Ahmad al-Khabaz who witnessed the scene told Al-Alam that attackers were celebrating their heinous act as they did it.

"This can only be a result of Wahhabi beliefs," he said adding that, "Is this the claimed freedom they (the opposition) want for Syrian people? Do they want to free Syrians from their culture, humanity and Islam?".

The attackers have said that they belonged to the so called Free Syrian Army which has been the face of a bloody armed insurgency for more than two years in Syria.

Syria has been struggling with a US-backed insurgency which began in March 2011 as a protesting movement but turned to be a cover for terrorist groups including al-Qaeda and al-Nusra Front.

On Tuesday, US officials said that the White House is going to directly arm the militants to topple Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government.

en.alalam.ir...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Many people want to ignore the role of Wahhabi-salafis in Syria , but it doesn't change the truth.

They slayed a man in one video while were laughing and fooling around.

I really doubt they are human.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
AQ in Libya has been razing Sufi shrines and tombs since they took over.

Not a religiously tolerant ass in the bunch; even other Muslims feel their wrath.

Obama's such a sweetheart giving our tax dollars to these scum.

edit on 3-5-2013 by IRockTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Why do you doubt they are human? Surely, many thousands of years of human history has shown that this is normal behaviour.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

definitely they are radical Salafists (tail of Saudy monarchy) they regard people of the world (no matter muslim or not muslim) some polytheists and those deaf and blind radicals are working hard to clean the earth from polytheists !!!!!!
they can not distinguish between respect of great people and polytheism. they think (or pretend) that if people respect a person, they are worshiping that person !
but those terrorists themselves are polytheists. because they are worshiping corrupted clerics.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IRockTheBox

'AQ' in Libya?

care to share your sources for that little snippet?

How much do you actually know about Libyan culture and the various sects, tribes and associations within the country there?

(Mind you not surprised really, you Mexicans are always making the same mistake)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2013 by redshoes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IRockTheBox
AQ in Libya has been razing Sufi shrines and tombs since they took over.

Not a religiously tolerant ass in the bunch; even other Muslims feel their wrath.

Obama's such a sweetheart giving our tax dollars to these scum.

edit on 3-5-2013 by IRockTheBox because: (no reason given)

Typical. If they are not destroying old buddhist temples then it is sufists. They are really doing everything they can to destroy the seekers and lightbringers to keep the duality sickness and hate going.

It is pretty cool that the sufist are spinning their body in dance to probably be able to feel the spin that other religions use Merkaba or Chakra to achive. I wonder if it is effective for them. Hope so.

Obama says much but is just like most politicians double tongued. Why do he remind me of the serpent in Genesis trying to make ous eat the apple of duality?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The actions of these people will earn them the contempt of many Syians as well as other islamists.....
I think it bodes well for internal strife within the FSA before they ever achieve victory inSyria.....
like the war lords of aghanistan theyll shatter the country after Assad dies with sectarian battles..

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by mideast

Why do you doubt they are human? Surely, many thousands of years of human history has shown that this is normal behaviour.

Maybe I am ignorant about history , but I think it is really rare to see humans killing each other for fun.

Wait , I remembered Neron.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Human beings take pleasure from violence and death. You only have to look around you to see the massive amount of violence on display, movies, tv shows, gaming, violent sports like boxing etc and even the abhorrent animal fighting. These are million, and even billion dollar industries.

You could argue that the above are (mostly) fictitious. But the same instinctive impulses are at play regardless of how real the event is. It is people enjoying death and violence. It is the human condition, and it is sick.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Do not forget Vlad,ghengis khan,pol pot, saddams kids. They killed for fun too. The had special places set up to do so. Oh and do not forget Stalin or rasputin.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I know many people who don't take pleasure. Because they are afraid of the results.

But those who don't fear , may take pleasure.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am not trying to discredit the OP, but this reeks of propaganda

You know kinda like "they took the babies out of the incubators".

We have a youtube video.

I call hoax.

Not that I am not against the terrorists attempting to overthrow Assad, cuz I am.

But we need better info than this.

top topics

join