It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Light Cluster Hovers over Russia!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I just got this emailed to me and thought I would share it

Even if you aren't a believer, it's still a really cool video to watch

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Very good video, obvious real. What I read in the title is exactly what I seen in the video. Although I'm less then impressed by slow moving light clusters, and amber yellowish lights are also a let down for me nowadays.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Given this was filmed over Russia I believe they are flares used for fighter training and are part of military exercises that happen near St.Petersburg around lake Ladoga .
Here's one from 1997

Here from 09

Here they are from 2011

I believe they are Chandelier or parachute flares .

Multiple videos of UFO over St.Petersburg

edit on 2-5-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thanks. Nice sharing. There are so many evidences of UFO nowadays but some people still refuse to believe it just because they are too conservative.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Its really not a Nazi satanic government stocking up on weapons you should be worried about.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frantasy
Thanks. Nice sharing. There are so many evidences of UFO nowadays but some people still refuse to believe it because they are too conservative.

And there are some people who refuse to believe any terrestrial explanation for objects in the sky because they want to believe everything they immediately can't identify has to be alien.

This is flares. Not intelligent alien spacecraft.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
These lights are clearly intergalactic space angels seeking to establish a holy sexual kingdom of hedonism on Earth.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

they do shine like flares...obviously I know jack shishkebab about military equipment, but is it ordinary to conduct such military exercises over a populated area? And how do those flares stay up for so long and apparently in the same position for a certain period of time?

just asking....

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
These lights are clearly intergalactic space angels seeking to establish a holy sexual kingdom of hedonism on Earth.

This is the best explanation yet! Will they start by cloning top 100 most beutiful female creatures on Earth and distribute them evenly across the globe? And ofcourse the love?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So, essentially, they are military flares that have the ability to hover over a specific area, but barely offer any illumination of the area below them? What exactly is their purpose in these exercises that are being carried out? Can you explain the specific purpose of the one in the OP's vid?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't know if that footage is real or not, but what I can say is I saw the same thing when I was a kid about 15 years ago in the woods, it was during a school field trip and all of my classmates were there, they all saw it. I was the first one to notice is and everyone looked up, being young we thought it might be flashlights of some hikers or something (this was a suggestion of a kid), immediately all of us turned on our flashlights simultaneously trying to re-create the lights in the sky, we could not.

I'm the only one who got a good look, I went to go up to the outhouse a little out of the camp and I decided not to go all the way, I just went half way and I looked up at these UFO lights in the sky. To this day I have no idea what they were, but there were 8 of them in a circle. They looked VERY similar to the lights in this video. The 8 lights I saw were all perfect circles, they were all the same size, and I couldn't tell if they were individual craft or if it was the bottom of 1 giant craft, but the lights went in circles and an inward pattern over and over, I never saw them leave, we all went to sleep in our tents and in the morning they were gone. In the day time we went for a ride to the top of the mountain and along the way we tried to see if there was any spotlight equipment, because logically the only thing I could think that could even come close would be 8 fully functioning batman bat-signal like spotlights, but they would have to be very advanced and on a type of spinning gyro device and let's face it, this did not exist then nor does it now, what I was was a genuine UFO or UFOs, could have been the government wondering why there were so many ppl camping in the area I don't know, but it was friggin weird.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Can you explain the specific purpose of the one in the OP's vid?

I already did in my post from above ....

My post from above
they are flares used for fighter training and are part of military exercises that happen near St.Petersburg around lake Ladoga .

I believe they are targets for Jet Fighter training , also shown above they have been seen in the area since at least 1997 at around this time of year .

Here they are again from April last year .

edit on 2-5-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It's always flares /swamp gas/ Venus

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes

For some it's always Alienz.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Not always , sometimes its lanterns / skydivers / balloons

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The founding fathers of this government believed in the plurality of worlds. These were highly intelligent men. Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington all believed we are not alone. They may even have been contacted in those days. The documented evidence weighs heavily to the support of others out there. They are closer than you think. Our own DNA is not from Earth.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They are military alright...However not any of our military.

And you know, I'm glad the military will never learn how to build one of those for next longest time. And even if they were close, they would probably end up sabotaging it.

As far as I'm concerned they let us have our own nukes, and military which shows they are willing to let us be our own independent planet. What the soldiers going to do when they hear "O their are real aliens, lol", then boom, scared # if they did show up right in front of their faces, then they'd just disappear.

However, seeing as how society just getting #tier, commercialized, and lack just basic morals, they are just going to wait.

We are on the technological path they want us to be, and not only that, if they are AA. They got more leverage on us then we could believe.

Superstitious armies don't last long.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
The founding fathers of this government believed in the plurality of worlds. These were highly intelligent men. Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington all believed we are not alone. They may even have been contacted in those days. The documented evidence weighs heavily to the support of others out there. They are closer than you think. Our own DNA is not from Earth.

What the hell do the founding fathers have to do with either flares or Chinese lanterns flying around in Russia?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was going to say "some people these days," but actually from the very beginning there were always those who thought that any odd light in the sky just hadta be gotta be...

ALIENS!
ALIENS!
ALIENS!
edit on 2-5-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Guys, are we forgetting just how many fake videos come out of Russia....daily? I mean, seriously. On the off chance that this is not misidentification of flares or lanterns....the possibility that its a hoax again, coming out of Russia, is like 99.9%.

And the reason why "its always flares or chinese lanterns lol", is because people CONTINUE to call them UFO's and misidentify those things.

Also, I live about 6 miles from an air base in the South West....these look like flares used in training exercises. I don't see how you can infer they are anything extra-terrestrial. There's no detail and considering the source......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join