It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Many victims' in France building collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

A building has collapsed in the northern French city of Reims, leaving "many victims," firefighters say. A gas explosion may have been the cause, France 3 reported.

www.france24.com... iaux&ns_fee=&ns_linkname=breaking_20130428_many_victims_france_building_collapse&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

More shoddy workmanship? Hope it's not as bad as Bangladesh.. (edit, casualties but no where near Bangladesh number..

more:

At least three people have died after an explosion partly destroyed a block of flats in the northern French city of Reims, officials say. Mayor Adeline Hazan told BFM TV that the explosion at the four-storey building was probably caused by a gas leak. Police said another 14 people were injured, including a number of children. Images show one end of the building has collapsed.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 28-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And yet another explosion...possibly gas leak. I've posted this before and I'll post again in case someone missed it. This guy here has been predicting it and cataloging all these explosions he attributes to hydrogen sulfide or methane plumes...and he says they will continue to rise in frequency and he says more and more of these explosions will start occurring in populated areas...then we'll begin noticing. I think he nailed it as each day we have another explosion of a building or factory.

Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
April isn't over yet. Its another ritual to Baal, with Fire like all the others in April: Boston Bombing, Mental Hospital Fire Russia, Man Tasered After Being Doused With Gas, Baby Burnt Alive, Now This!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

Sorry, too much of a coincidence, knowing the kind of dark hats running the world behind the scenes, to think otherwise.

new topics

join