It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Plane Landing Gear Found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Most likely it was planted as a means of inspiring faith in our Gov't by evidencing it's original story that an actual plane is what took the tower's down, and that it wasn't a false flag. This is in response to Bush's slip 2 days ago when he referred to 911 as a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow, All of these years later they are actually going to do a real investigation and treat this as a crime scene this time. Good luck now. Sure there where 2 planes that may have helped take down 3 buildings as the demolition squibs where jetting out, while earlier people where seen leaning on the so called super hot I-Beams , It still doesnt answer all of the questions on the other anomolies and coincidences of 911.
edit on 27-4-2013 by squad51 because: added more content

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Not seen this posted yet. Landing gear has a clear Boeing ID number. Location is apparently being treated as a crime scene.

It's amazing that something like this can remain hidden for twelve years. Makes you wonder what else is out there, yet to be found.

Not sure of the exact location, or the buildings it was sandwiched between.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If you've ever been to NYC, you'd know it isn't amazing that something can remain hidden for 12 years. Ok...ok, i'm getting a silly jab in at NYC, but really, I think you'd probably be able to ditch a fleet of Gulf Stream jets in a neighood alleyway and not find it for decades.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neilarm
Most likely it was planted as a means of inspiring faith in our Gov't by evidencing it's original story that an actual plane is what took the tower's down, and that it wasn't a false flag. This is in response to Bush's slip 2 days ago when he referred to 911 as a conspiracy.

Spot on,.,I thought it was awkward what a big deal they've been makingg, going on and on about the visible logo/model/Adrian #,

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

And according to CNN.
NEW: The NYPD says Boeing has confirmed the part came from a 767

I am quite sure the NYPD is reliable.

edit on 28-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Saw an article on this somewhere, and knew the ATS conspiracy theorists would rise to the occasion. Thanks for not letting me down, folks.

It seems the best explanation for this item being found is that someone found it early on, and held onto it, and then later decided it would be best to "disappear" it in order to not get in trouble with the authorities.

I don't know the details of the geometry and the precise history of construction around where this item was found, but it doesn't see likely that the landing gear would have arrive by free-fall from the impact explosion.

And there is a more developed thread on this topic with even more conspiracy ballyhooing, if that's your thing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join