It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wow. If I could hug you I would that is a lot to deal with. I truly hope justice is served (cold) to people like this.
I had just started a thread about how messed up and backwards our world is and that was my mind set the last few hours and then I read your post and now I am even more confused....
Here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A quick note for my fellow ATSers: We are working to confirm this information, and will let you know once we have done so.

In the meantime, please extend biowonder your best courtesy, and accept my thanks for your patience and understanding.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
My deepest condolences.

ATS is family - we argue, debate, take the piss. But in the end we are one.

We are with you in this tragic moment.
Sing out if you need help.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

edit on 25-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
sincere condolences ... sorry to hear about his murder .. had spoke to him a couple time in pm knew he had some problems but he seemed to have them under control ...

amitabha ... may you do better in the next life coty ...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

I would guess he was a friend of yours? Deepest sympathies on the loss.

As for the case, it seems pretty clear that the reluctant father-in-law is a prime suspect. Frankly, I think people should have a test given to enter the country to live, and if you believe in "honor" killings, jiad, etc, you can't come.

My only question is why something wasn't done about this man before. Was there a lack of sufficient evidence, or was this a case of no one wanting to pursue a non-PC case?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. (For a muslim I have to say this when someone dies.)

By the way just in case people may misunderstand, Honor Killings is not included in the Qur'an. It's the middle eastern's mindset instead. I can understand how the Dad is distraught when he finds out his daughter changed religion but still, he's a maniac for killing her (if that really happened or he hired someone). He should have calmed down and let her be.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

After viewing titles of his threads, I remember posting on some....

I am surprised to see that a member of ATS has died but I guess there will be others (depending on length of time spent here)...

Hope the Investigators catch whoever did this....

A father who went ballistic because of his daughters activities..... its a shame.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My deepest sympathy to those close to Coty both IRL and via ATS.

I just had a brief look through his words and the age of the internet gives us all a chance to leave our wisdom and thoughts to be sought by those looking for insight into the person's character. It troubles me dearly reading Coty's words here knowing what happened, I'm not sure what to think.

I'd like if I may quote him here:-

We also don't have mass shootings "every other day". Guns aren't the problem. People are. Guns don't inspire people to go do stuff like this, the inspiration is already there.

infiniteobserver

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Never good to hear..

I'm new here but hearing this makes me worried. Both gunned down in such short time? traumatic for the family to say the least.

This is not the way this planet should be.

Deep sympathies.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm so very sorry for your loss!

I'm praying for comfort for Coty's loved ones. And also for justice for Coty.

I would like to know what we, here, at ATS can do to support his family & friends???

Please let us (or me anyway) know if there is anything we/I can do.

I read so much about what happened to him last night. It's so, so sad. Just awful.

I hope to see justice for your loved one & one of ATS's own!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
welcome to ATS.
i am saddened to hear your news.
Just sayin this situation sounds like mistaken identity honour killing.
Though i am sure its probably crossed your mind......
Some cultures do engage in these acts to avenge mixed racial marriages or other slights to their "honour"
like a girl refusing an arranged marriage etc.....
that being said, my condolences to your family.........s

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It seems that each of this guy's daughters fell in love with non-Islamic people. What does he expect when he takes his family to America. If he and others like him hate our way so much, what the hell do they come here for?

My condolences to you Biowonder and the Beavers family.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
"radical Islamic father-in-law"??

What a VERY CONVENIENT TIME for this thread, uh?

Why not in November or December 2012, or January, February or March 2013?

Why only now?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

edit on 25-4-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have shared this thread with the family and they wish to express gratitude for your sympathies. They feel this is exactly what the case needs: raise awareness and promote discussion. One or more individuals know what happened and need to come forward. I have permission to release information regarding the family's experiences and I will be posting more today (most likely in parts because it will be long!). I will also post a link after the investigation coverage airs tonight. Thank you again for your support and words of encouragement.

Here is the only link that I could find with information on the 1999 case. There was another article on the Houston chronicle that has since been removed.

gloryofman.wordpress.com... -with-the-murder-of-coty-beaver-the-twin-brother-of-gelarehs-boyfriend-cory-beaver/
edit on 25-4-2013 by biowonder because: Added to link to another article

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

After viewing titles of his threads, I remember posting on some....

I am surprised to see that a member of ATS has died but I guess there will be others (depending on length of time spent here)...

RIP and thanks to the OP for taking the initiative and going against some administrative grain for the sake not of a death of ATS member, but conspirative MURDER of one.

We are all one and while I cannot relate to losing a family member's life, I am privy first hand to the stigma of being a born American who has renounced citizenship, by my on family who cast me out for highlighting their role, as taxpaying Americans, highly successful in their own eyes, in funding terror.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Gelareh's story wasn't wildly publicized in the US media and most felt, given time, the police would solve the case. However, 10 months later Coty was killed before any action was taken. Once again the family has granted time for the police to do their investigation but, after 5 months, there is a sense of urgency to resolve this case before someone else killed.
edit on 25-4-2013 by biowonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the 21st century, where the "radical Islamic person" is the public enemy number 1

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of a fellow ATS member...

But blame Iran

ETA:

As for the lady who was previously murdered...

A large portion of ATS regularly speaks out about Iran, so do many politicians, and we don't see them getting murdered by the Iranians. This lady would be the least of Iran's concerns.

The claims that Iran may have been involved are most likely nothing but horrible propaganda.
edit on 4/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join