It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alphabet agencies agency's bureaucracy gone mad or genius cover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was just thinking on US alphabet agencies. On the surface it seems a incompetent bureaucratic mess. It had to thing any country could be so stupid as to have so many branches some doing the same thing and most not knowing what the other is doing. But I have been thinking. Deep down it is a really good way to compartmentalise the country, hiding money and allowing the burring of sinister and dam right illegal activities.

What do others think?

edit on 24-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I was just thinking on US alphabet agencies. On the surface it seems a incompetent bureaucratic mess. It had to thing any country could be so stupid as to have so many branches some doing the same thing and most not knowing what the other is doing. But I have been thinking. Deep down it is a really good way to compartmentalise the country, hiding money and allowing the burring of sinister and dam right illegal activities.

What do others think?

I was just thinking about US alphabet agencies. On the surface, it seems an incompetent bureaucratic mess. It's hard to think that any country could be so stupid, as to having so many branches doing the same thing and most not knowing what the other is doing. But, I have been thinking... Deep down, it is a really good way to compartmentalize the country, hiding money and allowing the burring of sinister and damn right illegal activities.

Clandestine
clan·des·tine
/klanˈdestin/
Adjective
Kept secret or done secretively, esp. because illicit.

Illicit
il·lic·it
/iˈlisit/
Adjective
Forbidden by law, rules, or custom: "illicit drugs"; "illicit sex".
Synonyms
unlawful - illegal - illegitimate - forbidden - lawless

Clandestine Service

The National Clandestine Service (NCS) serves as the clandestine arm of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the national authority for the coordination, de-confliction, and evaluation of clandestine operations across the Intelligence Community of the United States.

www.cia.gov...

n matters concerning intelligence, whether public or private sector, compartmentalization of information means to limit access to information to persons who directly need to know certain such information in order to perform certain tasks.

The basis for compartmentalization is that if fewer people know the details of a mission or task, the risk or likelihood that such information could be compromised or fall into the hands of the opposition is decreased. Hence, varying levels of clearance within organizations exist. Yet, even if someone has the highest clearance, certain "eyes only" information may still be restricted to certain operators, even of lower rank. In intelligence administration, officials believe it is useful to keep close watch on "sources and methods" information[1] to prevent disclosure of people and their activities, whose lives they may believe to be at risk if such information were publicly disclosed or fall into the hands of the opposition.

911research.wtc7.net...
Is this a fake wikipedia site? Never seen that address before, weird.

Umm... duh.

I remember my first beer.
edit on 24-4-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by retirednature because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
genius cover...
i don't know the details but it has something to do with identifying themselves as belonging to a 'coven', like a witches coven.
apparently they have made a covenant with baphomet or molech.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can't remember what show this line was from but it goes like this:

"We're the CIA....something always goes wrong."

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
projects.washingtonpost.com...

Heres a intresting news story.

new topics

top topics

join