It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 05:06 PM
link   
if the A.A. are the REAL, ORIGINAL illuminatus and all the others are ripoffs, why do the ripoffs have such radically different views? even from each other and their own sibling and child splinter groups? there are a few that aim for goals similar to the original, and they generally take a much more active stance than the A.A. towards removing these order-imposing varieties, and assisting the chaos-embracing people. imsure this all sounds like gibberish, but if anyone can make any sense out of it, please help me, as i am one who gets nothing out of what im thinking, or what ive just wrote.

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 01:33 PM
link   
U wonna know why there so many different groups who call themeslve illuminati? Because EVERYONE likes to be called Illuminati or the enlighted ones.

Hell, even we had a member "Grasshopp" on the old board who asked to put "The enlighted one" under his name. Hell even U call yourselve with someone elses name. Heaven, even I call myself with someone elses name. U following me?

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
no, im not following you, i only follow people much dumber then me...but i do comprehend your meaning (i was gonna say understand...but for some odd reason im thinking of that word as derogatory right now...)

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The different groups are not rip-offs. They were started in different parts of the world with little knowledge of the others.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev Dog
The different groups are not rip-offs. They were started in different parts of the world with little knowledge of the others.

Hey, i think we knew what we were talking about.
And where the hell do you get off arguing with people who obviosly have more expirience in this field?
Do more reading before stating your valuable opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The reason for many different groups attaining the same overall name is because much like any family with varied views or opionions, the overall focus or agenda is the same.

Some say it has to do with the bloodlines of the ranked members spawning from vaired locations across the globe thus being cause for a varied order of beliefs based on the development of each group through their specific origins.

Am I making any sense?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Actually AA is a counter acting illuminati

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i just did a random search for Hagbard Celine and i found me here...hepl! is that a good thing? sorry for my hiatus....

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I FOUND ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join