It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My INCREDIBLE Lucid Dream/Enlightenment Experience (4/20/2013)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

The "particulars" are so lofty in regards to this dream, that we could spend the rest of this beautiful day hypothesizing on them. Instead, I would like to thank you sincerely for your interest in my dream, which is evident in your questioning of those "particulars." It is that very same questioning mind which will expedite the emergence of this new age of communication.

Lofty, like I say. So I'm going to go into the forest a while and bring it back to Earth. I'll ruminate on the questions presented here and elsewhere, and come back with more insights.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
How do you know multi-mind could never work?

I'm not saying it couldn't but wouldn't it take years of learning about IT concepts as well as anatomy or how about frequences, location awareness? I just don't believe in an ability which comes out of thin air, out of nothing.

Neither do I, but I would respond to your question with another:

Do we not HAVE centuries of anatomical data? Do we not have decades of neurological and IT data? The giants' shoulders are already quite high.... then consider the telescopic nature of human/evolutionary development. It's is exponential, especially in the humanistic example!

The underlying point of the thread is to suggest that through DREAMS, a "higher intelligence" (subconscious, God, aliens, etc) may "seed" a human with a dream that expresses a future advancement (as is proven throughout history.) The dream would be a necessary vessel for such a revelation, because they allow us to witness and interpret that which would otherwise be unfathomable.

You are certainly correct in saying it is not here yet (to our knowledge.) To say it would come from "thin air" however, is unfortunately naive, no offense. The internet came through computers, which came through the invention of a myriad of other inventions, ALL of which are dependent on the discovery/harnessing of electricity... which DOES come from thin air!

So, you can see how one advancement sets the bar for the next, and the next and so forth.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What about inventions? Suppose one brain invents a new engine and another reads this and patents it before the other, how is one going to prove which brain created which thought?
edit on 26/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Hehe, well that circles back to the "value" and greed point. If there was no need to accumulate money to establish "value," then the "value" of the invention is in what the invention actually DOES. To the inventor, there would be no need (beyond egocentricity) to keep it secret!

There is plenty of evidence throughout history which shows that: at nearly the same time; at locations across the globe; completely unrelated; the same advancement/skill was developed. How can that be if there doesn't ALREADY exist some type of "network" beyond the sensory data input we call "communication?"

From "Waking Life""

It's like there's this whole telepathic thing going on that we're all a part of, whether we're conscious of it or not. That would explain why there are all these, you know, seemingly spontaneous, worldwide, innovative leaps in science, in the arts. You know, like the same results poppin' up everywhere independent of each other. Some guy on a computer, he figures something out, and then almost simultaneously a bunch of other people all over the world figure out the same thing.
(not historical data there, but YOU look into it, and I'm confident you'll find that data.)

Really, what I think scares most people, and what most people get hung up on when talking about this sort of thing is the notion of losing that which we call "I."

"I" invented this thing. "I" had a thought. "I" need some money now...

Is the "I" really necessary. Do you really think of Tesla when you use your cell phone? (Don't get me started on how they raped Tesla...) No, you just use it, and maybe think "man, I'm glad 'they' invented this...."

Don't you see that "they" tracks back to the very first humans? "They" who invented cell phones relied on nearly every single other technological advancement before it. It all goes together!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

That movie is called "The Final Cut". Great underrated film.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

GoldenObserver

That movie is called "The Final Cut". Great underrated film.

Yes, of course, thank you! Love that movie, but this dream like I say was way more interactive. In "Final Cut" R.W.'s character is basically a film editor utilizing a new technology that can play back people's life experiences in a sort of collage at their funerals.

My dream was in real-time, real life... except you could access past memories as well as "web-cam" style remote viewing, and even fleeting feelings. (I've never studied up on, nor had much interest in remote viewing.)

You got it right though, that was a very underrated movie. Good call!

edit on 20-3-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Sound to me like your dream was of a future life that I have no doubt humanity is heading towards. a Bit of deep-future peek dreaming. Also no doubt in mind that you were literally seeing the future, or a possible future. The verdict is yours to decide.

P.S.

Musta been a gooooood 4/20

Had to lol

Peace
edit on 3/23/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sounds too much like the Mark of the Beast... Seize him!! Just jokin! This actually sounds like something that could do a lot of good and prevent a lot of evil. The ultimate "shared experience" like in the Hyperion Cantos. If we could understand each other better, I can only think that would lead to good things. I am happy for you that you got to have this experience Aqualung, it sounds like it was totally amazing!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
you are watching too many movies..

you know you can confuse reality with fiction and thus ruined your mind , it seem your dreams is telling you something , maybe a warning to lay off that illegal drugs

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

you know you can confuse reality with fiction and thus ruined your mind , it seem your dreams is telling you something , maybe a warning to lay off that illegal drugs

Is that... some kind of opinion? Are you trying to say my mind is ruined because I had a dream you couldn't even begin to comprehend? I don't FEEL like my mind is ruined... it was a dream after all.

I feel sorry for you, living with that sort of attitude. My regards, but do try to keep from making half-baked statements in an effort to be hateful and condescending to people, for your own sake. You'll have a lot more fun without it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

Is that... some kind of opinion? Are you trying to say my mind is ruined because I had a dream you couldn't even begin to comprehend? I don't FEEL like my mind is ruined... it was a dream after all.

I feel sorry for you, living with that sort of attitude. My regards, but do try to keep from making half-baked statements in an effort to be hateful and condescending to people, for your own sake. You'll have a lot more fun without it.

sorry to burst your bubble, but lucid dreaming is not like that and im sure many of people here experienced lucid dreaming at one time in their life.

i kinda feel sad that you have to create such fictional story about lucid dreaming when it is clear from your post that you just imaginating things.. You have a creative mind to create such fiction , why dont you channel it to something better like writing a fictional novel instead of confusing it with lucid dreaming which is a know subject and totally to the opposite of what you said.

Do you know the 3 indicator that you are in a lucid dream ? if you really experienced it you can answer this question

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012

sorry to burst your bubble, but lucid dreaming is not like that and im sure many of people here experienced lucid dreaming at one time in their life.

i kinda feel sad that you have to create such fictional story about lucid dreaming when it is clear from your post that you just imaginating things.. You have a creative mind to create such fiction , why dont you channel it to something better like writing a fictional novel instead of confusing it with lucid dreaming which is a know subject and totally to the opposite of what you said.

Do you know the 3 indicator that you are in a lucid dream ? if you really experienced it you can answer this question

Oh my... No I don't know the "3 indicator" of lucid dreaming... But I am quite sure I was aware that I was dreaming. Also, I'm aware of the fact that this dream was completely different and more intricate and foreign to me than anything I've ever known...

And you are wrong to accuse me of fabricating my dream and this OP. I typed the it immediately after waking up! I don't expect you to agree, but I also don't need you to.

Thanks for your thoughts, however false they are

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Reminds me of the movie Strange Days. You should seek it out.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think I've found what's behind this dream I had. It sounds just like the ascension described by the "spirit science" YouTube videos.

LOOK them UP!!!

episodes one and 12 in particular

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I have also had a vision that was life changing, and had this type of concept as a central focus. Mine was not technological so much, but the same effect.

I believe this is the coming reality. In fact the day of reckoning or judgement will be a full on sharing of all humanities lives---Life from the beginning to the end. We will no longer hurt each other when we can feel and see the entire ramifications of every negative action we take.

We will see, feel, live every single persons life, as we are exposed to the unified life we have all shared.

I'm sorry to bring "religion" into this, as this is the philosophy forum but just humor me

All of creation is being formed into one new man. The old man is what will be burned up on the day of judgement. The veiled mind of adam(current humanity), the mind of flesh, that divides, causes war, hurts, is selfish.

The mind of christ, the body of christ, the mystery of the ages

When this takes place there will be no more war, no more sorrow, no more tears

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
As absolutely awesome as your dream sounds, there's a plethora of ways that it could end up destroying the meaning of what it is to be real, or alive. There would be no individual identities anymore. People would get addicted to taking the experiences and live-streams of their favorite celebrities and reliving them over and over again. Time would be forgotten as one moment of life becomes perpetual existence for the most addicted people, and others would learn to swap identities or even commit crimes before forcing the memory into someone else, resulting in a global identity crisis as identity sharing becomes so ubiquitous that it no longer matters who anyone is.

...You're right, it would make a kick-ass sci-fi film. But it would make a terrible reality.

We as a society have become addicted to the visual medium. We spend more time viewing the parts of peoples lives that they place on the internet. Too often these shared events do not promote feelings of connection, peace, love and joy.
The create feelings of anger, criticism, jealousy or superiority, from the YouTube , "dare you!" viral videos, to the Facebook, look at me pictures and videos, to the "The People of Walmart", I am better than you pictures.

A single picture, video, or event in a person's life does not display all that person is or will be. We have lost the art of creativity. We have lost the joy for working with our own two hands. We have forgotten and have denied our children the joy of connecting with the earth; playing in the mud, rolling down hills, climbing trees, splashing through mud puddles, crawling through the bushes, walking in the streams. Yes, we came home filthy, scratched up, bug bitten, and maybe covered in poison ivy, but we were happy, connected and alive.

We have replaced that, with living life vicariously, through the images of others, and the stories we make up in our minds about what is real. The only creativity we are creating in our children is that of a manipulated imagination. The only dreams they will know are the ones that are insidiously prepared for them, to control everything that is important about who they are and will become. Brainwashing is most effective when you are allowed to believe that you are free, in control and have choices. You never see it coming, even when you are working ridiculously amounts of time, to freely give every dime you make, to the very system that is destroying every dream you have been told to dream. You finance the very system that enslaves you and sacrifice your children in the bargain. You work, live and die for things that you throw away in less time than you are able to finish paying for them. You teach your children that they are a burden, and spend every dime and time proving that, by spending that same precious dollar you slave for, on any item, event, or place that will remove them from your presence. You lie to them and yourself, when you tell them that you are sacrificing for them. Think about it. What you are really doing is sacrificing them, your children.

Most of us are like hamsters in a cage. We play with our little toys, eat drink, and are very content to run on forever to nowhere, because we have been successfully indoctrinated into the new world order. Many think they are aware of the game and are smarter than the average bear, but they are still locked in the same system of control as the rest of us. We are a collective. Look around you. We just are not connected to each other. We are plugged in, wired in, and completely locked in.

I agree with you, I just think that it is not a matter of what may come. I fear we have arrived.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

I have also had a vision that was life changing, and had this type of concept as a central focus. Mine was not technological so much, but the same effect.

I believe this is the coming reality. In fact the day of reckoning or judgement will be a full on sharing of all humanities lives---Life from the beginning to the end. We will no longer hurt each other when we can feel and see the entire ramifications of every negative action we take.

We will see, feel, live every single persons life, as we are exposed to the unified life we have all shared.

I'm sorry to bring "religion" into this, as this is the philosophy forum but just humor me

All of creation is being formed into one new man. The old man is what will be burned up on the day of judgement. The veiled mind of adam(current humanity), the mind of flesh, that divides, causes war, hurts, is selfish.

I just had an awful thought after reading your post.

Many believe the Bible as being prophetic, and it speaks of us being forced to look into the book of life to face all the events of our live.

I think I am going to be even more careful about what I place on Facebook from now on.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

Thanks for sharing that. You know, the material wasn't so much involved as it was present. I didn't know how to "use" it, just that it had to do with the amplified psychic abilities.

And no worries bringing Christ into the conversation. Religion, not so much, but what I'm learning lately is that we're trapped in the "cube of time" and Jesus unlocked the cube... Not sure if your familiar with that line of thought.

Basically the theory says time is sin, and the wage of sin is death. Time is finite, God is infinite.

I found this theory recently and I'm still astounded.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It almost reminds me of "Black Mirror season one episode The entire history of you"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join