It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: Boston attack caused by US-led policies in Russia's Caucasus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

Unfortunately it's a wait and see approach that these governments are using. But these same groups can, in the future, come back and bite you in the arse.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
LOL the only issue that will arise from this ...

Over and Over again people on forums and at water coolers will need to explain the Chechen Russian history to the 9 of Ten people around them that are clueless.

Meanwhile Obama and Putin know this stuff and no one will be arguing... i'm sure Fox news and the rest have already gotten a memo from the white house on said subject and it the next 2-3 days dingy blonde news casters will actually understand it after being told a few dozen times....

MEANWHILE

The Russians mobilized in the Black Sea weeks prior to this event. Not massive like everyone said, but definitely intelligence gathering

This kid is still eluding us?

That's not Chechen training... Those are KGB level skills... a couple of visits to a Jihadi website? Parents think the kids were awesome... cared for Russia and USA had plenty of friends? Precision insertion into America....Parents have no idea...

NO... KGB not extremist, those guys can't hide their emotions.....

Not Americas false Flag...

Russia's on very high level agreement with us... Russia's entrance to the war on terror with full European support and more importantly... American.

Final Invasion of Chechnya

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

So let me get this straight, your solution is to attack. Ok, have fun with that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

So let me get this straight, your solution is to attack. Ok, have fun with that.

What should our country do? The Radicals have made it very clear what they are going to do. And it is nut just words it is terrible actions over and over again.

What should really happen is mainstream Muslims need to cast out and take care of this problem themselves but guess what they are afraid to do the dirty work. This will only end when they decide to take a hard line against these radicals.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by kathael

I really hope Russia doesn't get mad at the USA about all of these accusations.....

We (USA) don't need to have Russia more pissed at us than they already are over this middle east crap......

Who cares what Russia thinks. Maybe we should just keep our tail tucked between our legs and keep everyone happy. Maybe weakness is your answer to problems I think it is the wrong move.

We need strength at a time like this is our leadership up to the task? Weakness is never a good option.

Okay.....Where are we (USA) going to get troops if at war with Russia overnight? We going to pull out of Afghanistan, Israel, South Korea, and everywhere else we are involved in at the same time??

Riddle me that one......

Fear and being careful about who you piss off are very distinct things!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by RedShirt73

What should our country do? The Radicals have made it very clear what they are going to do. And it is nut just words it is terrible actions over and over again.

What should really happen is mainstream Muslims need to cast out and take care of this problem themselves but guess what they are afraid to do the dirty work. This will only end when they decide to take a hard line against these radicals.

To answer your first question, investigate the bombing. Find out everything you can so that you can make an informed decision before you make your next move.

For your second question, I'm not going to bring up religion as I don't have a religious bone in my body. Ask your government to stop supplying arms and money to nations/groups that support terrorism or war.

I would however like to get your take on which nations you would cut off support from?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We wont be fighting the Russians lol...

These 2 did an excellent job, scary what the Russians could have done if they ever went Hot with the USA eh?

This is classic KGB training these kids were so well planted people loved them...

The issue here is invasion of Chechnya, Halting Nuclear proliferation

We get the excuse to put in place measures against "the real deal" while testing out against the BEST and most capable... the public enters the mode where they understand the Chechen threat, Russia gets to get rid of Chechnya with a rationalization of the US helping the fight within our populace...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Could it be connected to the Caucasus Emirate?
2nd
edit on 19-4-2013 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I honestly don't care if Russia gets "mad".

It is what it is.

National Security issues are not a popularity contest.
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join