It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I imagine it must be hard, walking around with your hate. It surly has to be time consuming at best.

When I think of an average day, i think it would be tiresome...carrying around all of that hatred throughout the day. What a load...

You walk up to the clerk at the grocery store and gosh darn it if it ain't another one of them 'People you hate'!!

But you smile.
You're even nice, "Thanks!
" All the while...holding your hate.

Is that when the hate feels the heaviest?

What happens when one of those *@%* you hate so much is your neighbor? Holy Crap that must be aggravating!

But you smile. You're even nice, "Hey
neighbor!" All the while...holding your hate.

Now, I KNOW... that MUST sting, right?

Oh, but your day isn't done yet...

No, no, you've got some explaining to do. Wouldn't want Junior getting confused, right? Better figure out a way to let him know the little girl next store may be beautiful, but she's still a ##$%%!!

WOW
rough day?

You could have put that energy into something useful, like kindness. Might of made the world a little brighter.

Get out of the dark, give it a rest.

Hate hate.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Good rant. I feel you.
I kill 'em with kindness. It works more than most people think.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

In my experience only the smallest minority of people are like that. Also, to hate hate is a contradiction and hypocritical I would have thought, could be wrong tho. In your post it seems the hater keeps most of the hate to himself so how do you know people think in this way, like the silently cursing people e.c.t? Did you used to feel like that yourself in past days? Has something specific happened recently that's inspired you to create this thread?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

Yes Hate hate is hypocritical, I know this. But, if you must hate something, at least hate something worth hating...like pedophilia or animal abuse.

Yes, something did happen. One of my best friends daughter was playing with a neighborhood boy who told my 8 year old little friend that "My Grandmother says your beautiful but your still a %$#@"

So yea, I was just blowing off some steam, definatly a rant

new topics

top topics

join