It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd alien experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hello ATSers,

Let me start off by saying, I'm sure you won't believe me. I barely believe me... but here goes:

My story starts off twenty years ago when I was six years old. A being, dressed in a robe with a hood, confronted me in my bedroom. After covering my head with my blanket for a few minutes, it was gone. Terrified, I started to run to my parents room. Although my bedroom door was open, something that I couldn't see was blocking me from leaving my room. I somehow pushed my way around it and ran into my parents room to see a very small UFO landing in my backyard. I'd say it was no more than 1-3 feet in size.

Skip forward about six years. I'm on my way home from my grandparents house and I hear/see a UFO flying over my city. This one was much larger... I'd say 20-40 feet in size. I never took my eyes off of it and asked if anyone else saw it; but as soon as I asked, it vanished before my eyes. It didn't fly off. It didn't move. It just disappeared. No one else saw it, and naturally, didn't believe me/thought I was crazy.

Skip forward to a year ago. A weird dream involving a being, dressed in a robe with a hood, instructing me how to use force of will as protection against evil spirits/entities. Long story short, I made it leave after several people, including myself, made religious attempts.

My story reaches its peak last night around 3am. I dozed off for a bit. I woke up feeling terrified. I looked to my left to see a blurry figure standing over me. I told a friend about it, who said the same thing happened to him... then it intensified into extradimensional beings messing with him as he slept. It's happening... and I'm afraid to go to sleep.

I don't expect you to believe me. I know, it sounds like total bull#. I just really wanted to vent this out... and this seemed like an appropriate venue in which to do so.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by scolai
A being, dressed in a robe with a hood, confronted me in my bedroom.

This has happened to me. Could you describe in detail what this being looked like? shapes, colors, any details at all would be grand! Never seen a UFO though.

Thanks for sharing. It takes courage. I believe you though, and there are other believers and witnesses. I'm afraid to sleep as well most nights/days.

Here's a sketch I did of what I saw:imageshack.us... (just click where it says "continue to the media.")

There are others who've seen the hooded/robed yahoo. Here's my thread chock-full of testimony. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So what's the problem? Are you being harmed or just freaked out about the encounters? What do they look like?
I've read a little about your other experiences and would say that you are touched so to speak and I mean that in a positive way.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

A being, dressed in a robe with a hood, confronted me in my bedroom.

This has happened to me. Could you describe in detail what this being looked like? shapes, colors, any details at all would be grand! Never seen a UFO though.

I never saw a face. They were very tall... very svelt. The ones I've seen weren't walking... they were just floating as if they were on motorized roller skates. The first one I saw was more like a shadow. I couldn't make out any colors. The second one, however was wearing a reddish brown robe with golden linings.

Originally posted by starshift
So what's the problem? Are you being harmed or just freaked out about the encounters? What do they look like?
I've read a little about your other experiences and would say that you are touched so to speak and I mean that in a positive way.

I haven't been harmed yet... but my friend was telling me his experiences started off that way and now he wakes up from time to time with EDEs shoving their fingers down his throat.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

now he wakes up from time to time with EDEs shoving their fingers down his throat.

Whoa. Glad I skipped that party. Any idea why that might be happening? Did you and your friend ever have an 'experience' together at the same time that you can both corroborate?

Was he fully awake? Or was it a sleep paralysis episode? I do have sleep paralysis sometimes, but all of my 'encounters' have been while I was lucid and awake.

Very interesting nonetheless. Just tell those robed EDE's or whatever to step off! Be assertive. Reclaim your nap time! No, I'm not joking. It works. Just show them who's boss.
edit on 19-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Never at the same time. We'll have different/similar incidents happen but within days to months of each other. I've had more experiences with blue-aura human-like women (weird thing on an alien craft... long story) and he's had more weird stuff with grays.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I've had more experiences with blue-aura human-like women (weird thing on an alien craft... long story)

Do tell more. I'm all ears at this point. Blue aura women? This I have to hear. Weird story involving an alien craft? That I especially have to hear!

That's what I'm here for.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I've had more experiences with blue-aura human-like women (weird thing on an alien craft... long story)

Do tell more. I'm all ears at this point. Blue aura women? This I have to hear. Weird story involving an alien craft? That I especially have to hear!

Yes, I'm all ears too! Please, do tell!!!

I believe your story. I've seen UFOs my entire life, and I'm about to turn 56 soon. I haven't seen any ETs yet, but I've had other types of paranormal experiences... www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for your thread, OP.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

No it's not crazy at all , I can tell you from experience that seeing these shadowy figures happen to some people after they are seeing multiply ufo sightings . I honestly don't know if it is some type of disguise for these type of ets , a shift in the persons ability to see these things that might be around us all the time or just a from they take while studying us . All I've every caught them doing is standing over either my wife or I looking down at us . And varying sizes as well one about 6 foot , some average near 5 , and several around 4 foot . There's also the basketball sized spheres & a large blob thing like a huge ink spot floating through the air , All black of course .

Neither one of us has ever felt anything negative from them so we just try to never freak which is hard as they startle you to wake to them or have them pop in in front of you all the sudden . But ignore them as best you can is my suggestion & I think when their done they'll just go away , our did after just over two years . As sudden as it started . There's a bit of being better at physic type stuff or just knowing left over but not the weird things happening anymore . However I do believe it's a matter of time before they check back in on us for some reason .

John

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'll try to paint this as vividly as I can.

I went to bed one night and woke up in a circular room with metal floors. There was a recessed area in the middle of the room with a railing around it. On four different points on the circle, there were short (5-10 step) staircases leading to long, bright hallways. I never left this room so I don't have any idea what they led to.

Seemingly from nowhere, a human-looking woman with a very strong blue glow floated about 1-6" off the ground and began to approach me. She didn't tell me anything other than, "Don't worry. Everything's going to be just fine." I woke up to the feeling of slamming down into my bed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
For some reason I thought you were having experiencer type of contacts versus abduction. Sounds like greys and nordics (the blue aura woman), which I would rather avoid myself. I thought most of that activity has stopped here as I didn't hear many people having those experiences any more but I guess not.

If I was you, I would see an energy worker or shaman like someone had suggested in one of your other threads. I you want it to stop, there are things you can do that may help. Another idea would be to learn about lucid dreaming so that you can take more control while in your dreamstate and get a better sense of what's really going on.

Have you woke up with nosebleeds or had dreams in which you are breathing underwater? Hear clicking sounds or chirps?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Not sure what to make of this. Haven't heard an account like yours before now. When it comes to close encounters, abductions, etc, I try not to judge one way or the other unless it's a pretty transparent hoax. I don't know what to make of your account but I would love to hear more.

If there have been more experiences or details you could provide I would appreciate it. At the very least what you have shared with us so far has been interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Have you woke up with nosebleeds

What's the significance of this? It used to be a major problem for me! In fact, nosebleeds in general are a tremendous problem of mine. They just start spontaneously most of the time and bleed like a faucet.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

When I was younger I would sometimes wake up with a nose bleed, but I don't feel my experiences related to abductions. I've seen Zeta's and nordics working together on a large craft but not surgically, I've not had those kinds of contacts. About a year ago my wife was having a shared dream with me on a craft and she found a book with their writing on it regarding levitation and I took a look at it, recognized their scripts (language) and told her to avoid it as she didn't need it.
implants

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Have you woke up with nosebleeds or had dreams in which you are breathing underwater? Hear clicking sounds or chirps?

I've never had a nose bleed... ever. I've woken up to dreams of not being able to breathe underwater (gasping for air, drenched in sweat). As for noises, I mostly hear a humming or buzzing or whirring noise... I have heard a little bit of chirping.

I mostly just have the feeling of being watched/followed. I know there are a few spirits in my house... but this one isn't one of them. The spirits do their own thing and leave us alone around here. This one gives you the feeling that you're in a crowded room and spot someone across the room staring at you hard. You look away and when you look back, the person you saw isn't even there.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
why would you tell them to go away if they were trying to help you? he/she was going to teach you how to protect yourself.

I believe the visitor you saw was friendly.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Have you done things to clear your space? For a while our door knob would to the bedroom would jiggle at night or the closet doors would rattle. I finally cleared that and it broke a large branch onto our roof when it was released. They gain attachment through your chakras and that's why I recommended an energy worker to clear this. Sometimes that isn't enough and you have to cloak your field. Every being has a unique energy signature that can be tuned into.
Do you have dreams with vivid colors or see energy other than the blue aura of that one being?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was going to say 'I know this sounds crazy', but given the subject matter its probably not, lol...

Could this not be poltergeist/ghost activity instead of alien? I'm convinced that a lot of transdimensional entities and ghosts are mistaken for UFO's and aliens.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyningSaeward
I was going to say 'I know this sounds crazy', but given the subject matter its probably not, lol...

Could this not be poltergeist/ghost activity instead of alien? I'm convinced that a lot of transdimensional entities and ghosts are mistaken for UFO's and aliens.

You know I was thinking the same thing. The mention of seeing UFOs made my mind shift more towards aliens... but the OP's accounts seem more ethereal than extraterrestrial. I'm with you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

It may be nothing but just in case, did the beings you say you encountered seem anything like the images that these children described?

www.ufoevidence.org...

And more on the case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-4-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join