It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can me make a change? Please watch this video..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This video touched me and brought me to tears and I don't even know the band it is.. but.. it's what we need..

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What a Synchronicity.

So today I tried to take back a bunch of PS2 games to Gamestop to get some cash. They only took 2 of them and I was left with like 8 games. Gta San Andreas, Need for Speed Most Wanted to name a few...On my way back walking I saw these kids/teenagers walking back from school near by my where I live. I asked them if they had a PS2...they thought it was a trick question lol
I'm like I have all these games that I'm not playing and I'd like to give em to you guys. You shoulda seen the smile on their faces, they got all excited debating who's going to have which game...I love spontenously helping and cheering people up. It's a chain reaction...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
What a Synchronicity.

So today I tried to take back a bunch of PS2 games to Gamestop to get some cash. They only took 2 of them and I was left with like 8 games. Gta San Andreas, Need for Speed Most Wanted to name a few...On my way back walking I saw these kids/teenagers walking back from school near by my where I live. I asked them if they had a PS2...they thought it was a trick question lol
I'm like I have all these games that I'm not playing and I'd like to give em to you guys. You shoulda seen the smile on their faces, they got all excited debating who's going to have which game...I love spontenously helping and cheering people up. It's a chain reaction...

that's just awesome.. ..

because 1 day..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
That was very inspirational, thank you for sharing.

I try to do what I can and I find that in this day and age... people don't know what to say when you are helpful or kind. It used to be this way all over, neighbors helped each-other and strangers were considerate. What happened to us when generosity makes us speechless?

My daughter took my grandson on the bus the other day and had a hard time with the stroller, feeling rushed. An elderly lady got off the bus and helped my daughter. Of course, my girl thanked the lady and when she finally got onto the bus, 3 people moved to the back to giver her and the stroller room. The elderly lady said she helped because we need more kindness in the world.

That lady was right!

We can help without inconveniencing ourselves, it doesn't take much to help someone have a better day. I smile at people on the street that I don't even know, in a lot of those cases my smile may be the only one they see that day.

Fight the good fight

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ran across this video again in my threads..

forgot all about it and brought me to tears again .. the song is so moving...every day we have an opportunity to make someone else life a little easier...it doesn't take a lot to show kindness if you really care ...I saw a man in a wheelchair.. coming out of Safeway store in a wheelchair pushing a grocery cart full of groceries ..IN A WHEELCHAIR.. and everyone walking right past him ..

I saw him as I was walking to the trash can and simply couldn't believe no one would help him .. So I asked him ..

"do you need help ? and smiled...

He looked at me and smile and said.."sure....that would be great..."

IF you see someone in your day or night .. like in the video that needs a bit of help .... take a bit of courage and initiative to ask or do something nice ...post it here .. let the world know kindness is still vital for our neighborhoods and the world it's self ..

top topics

join