It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does someone Loathe ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Ahh lol

If only we had a holographic universe theory to work with, where everything that was sucked into a black hole was actually then represented in a 2d layer on the event horizon, all the information representing the 3d reality expressed in a single 2d layer...

*stares at monitor*

hang on.... Oo

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Are Rock creatures capable of telepathically intercepting our computer main frames via their super intelligence and lack of mobility?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

No idea.

However, as this is a Conspiracy Site, i blame Israeli agents what with all the anti Israel threads that keep popping up here.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think string theory makes more sense.

edit on 17/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: Unicorns?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Originally posted by kimish
Are Rock creatures capable of telepathically intercepting our computer main frames via their super intelligence and lack of mobility?

Yes.

A rock creature,

in the form of a mountain,

was one of the first creations of our Lord.

Next, he created a pirate.

Pirates also have telepathic abillities.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The attacks were not the work of some hacker in his basement. There was a lot of money behind the attacks, and whether a competitor or other entity, we simply don't know, but we are working with our provider and others to get to the bottom of it and prevent future such attacks. That's really all I can say on it, (and hopefully that isn't too much).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So it isn't only people with too much time on their hands, it's also people with too much money in their pockets.
Talk about grudges and wasted potential.
edit on 4/17/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I did have to take a step back and ask myself what I honestly believed though, because SO has been very fast with his replies about the issue every time it comes up.

On the inverse though, if this was my site, and it was camped day and night with obsessive, skeptical types, I would also be fast to reply to keep the CT down.

As if we get no info, some of the members begin finding their own answers, and some of those answers are not usually very comforting.

So either you are going to believe SO, or your gonna put the tin foil hat on and come up with an explanation you think fits the criteria.

I am on the fences still, on the one hand, it is in SO best interest not to tell us we have been invaded by a botnet that is worming its way through all of ours comps, but on the other, he knows some of us can find the answers floating around the web, and will likely post it up on multiple blogs and sources he cant delete threads from.

So truth really probably is the best bet from his perspective.

Just my 2 cents..........

I find it more than ironic when you proudly display the ATS logo on your avatar, that you would defame it's creator by calling him a liar. Imho he is a man of integrity, as is this site. Your insinuation that he would lie for any reason is offensive.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

we have been invaded by a botnet that is worming its way through all of ours comps

I can say with all confidence that no, this is certainly not the case. If it were, would the staff still be on here?
edit on 17-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think the information and discussions being had here are becoming a bit too hot from a controversy standpoint. The admins and site owners are having trouble controlling opinion here as evidenced by their biased closing and deleting of threads on certain topics. To me that means we're getting a bit too close to REAL truth for comfort. They'll allow us to circle-jerk for dozens of pages about ufos, but the minute somebody comes forward with questions about Sandy Hook and now Boston, the plug gets pulled. Super obvious to me that its all in the interest of censorship. ATS has sold out.

ETA for example, for SO to bust into a thread on page 1 and declare that he has difinitively debunked it with a one liner and Thread Closed...that right there reeks of censorship. I know its HIS website, but if your opinion differs from his on those specific topics, it is not welcome here and he will erase it. Effective, but ham-handed and painfully obvious evidence of bias.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I absolutely think we are being monitered by government agencies, and corporate interests....and perhaps that might be an explination of who might have the resources to covertly shut down, at least temporaily, sites like ATS.......but that is just a speculation...I can see why ATS is cautious to investigate prior to making any statements...especially if they are dealing with the "Big Boys"....time will tell.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The admins and site owners are having trouble controlling opinion here as evidenced by their biased closing and deleting of threads on certain topics. To me that means we're getting a bit too close to REAL truth for comfort. They'll allow us to circle-jerk for dozens of pages about ufos, but the minute somebody comes forward with questions about Sandy Hook and now Boston, the plug gets pulled.

Yeah, that's it...it couldn't possibly be that the membership is crying out, pulling their hair out trying to keep up with the 200 threads on the same subject popping up at once...that couldn't be it...
You do realize we VOLUNTEER for this abuse too, right? The staff is a diverse group, and with many diverse opinions. A quick check of the 9/11 forum and the various false flag threads, etc. will show you that it isn't censorship going on. We're just trying to keep 100's of threads from popping up on the same subject...only to hear people whining about stars and flags (bits and bytes).....

I'd love to see someone get to the TRUTH of any of it. Personally, Boston has all the earmarks of a possible false flag, but until we see an agenda following it, it is impossible to even make that leap. Nobody has even claimed responsibility.

reply to post by MountainLaurel

I absolutely think we are being monitered by government agencies, and corporate interests....and perhaps that might be an explination of who might have the resources to covertly shut down, at least temporaily, sites like ATS.

I doubt it...if they (government agency) truly wanted to shut us down, they could do so. Probably competition more than anything. The manpower it would take to police these internet sites is staggering, and well beyond our current budgets I'm sure. Other than some software looking for flags and conditions, I'd wager the people looking at the "hits" from the software would probably staff a small office somewhere.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Nope.

There is a coordinated effort here to squash discussion or even consideration that Sandy Hook was not as we are being told. Adam Lanza acted alone in typical "lone gunman" fashion because he was mentally ill. End of story. Any and all inconsistancies in the official verion are nothing more than honest errors in reporting. Because children were allegedly killed, Sandy Hook is considered above suspicion and if you disagree with this, you too are mentally ill. Now that Boston has been linked, it will also be censored at the whim of site owners and administrators. Please stop pretending that this site doesn't censor certain topics.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, I've seen, and participated already, in several threads about Boston being a possible false flag, so I don't need to pretend anything. It's there in black and white, plain enough for any to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Does someone Loathe ATS

Sure .. I can name some folks who most likely do ...
1 - Governments. ALL governments
2 - Aliens. (as in ... E.T.)
3 - Big Pharma
4 - The Democratic Party
5 - The Republican Party
6 - The MSM
7 - Hoaxers

Considering how ATS exposes these groups for what they really are,
I'm sure that they LOATHE ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

I did have to take a step back and ask myself what I honestly believed though, because SO has been very fast with his replies about the issue every time it comes up.

On the inverse though, if this was my site, and it was camped day and night with obsessive, skeptical types, I would also be fast to reply to keep the CT down.

As if we get no info, some of the members begin finding their own answers, and some of those answers are not usually very comforting.

So either you are going to believe SO, or your gonna put the tin foil hat on and come up with an explanation you think fits the criteria.

I am on the fences still, on the one hand, it is in SO best interest not to tell us we have been invaded by a botnet that is worming its way through all of ours comps, but on the other, he knows some of us can find the answers floating around the web, and will likely post it up on multiple blogs and sources he cant delete threads from.

I find it more than ironic when you proudly display the ATS logo on your avatar, that you would defame it's creator by calling him a liar. Imho he is a man of integrity, as is this site. Your insinuation that he would lie for any reason is offensive.

I do not see where I said SO was a liar at all, could you point it our, or stop being so ignorant? Whichever works for you.
edit on 17-4-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

I do not see where I said SO was a liar at all, could you point it our, or stop being so ignorant? Whichever works for you.
edit on 17-4-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

If that was not your meaning, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Since nothing surprises me any more I'm sticking with Aliens of the ET variety.

It appears someone here on ATS has discovered their secret Martian animal sanctuary from studying the rover pictures obsessively.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
we are working with our provider and others

come on ats, we have an IN HOUSE conspiracy

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Why thank you, star for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>