It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 Million Superhumans; Third-World Country (e.g Somalia).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Say we have a superhuman race. They are human, just like us, except the average superhuman (from here on, "S") has a genius-level intellect and exceptional physical prowess (i.e. the average "S" is like an Einstein and an elite Olympian champion rolled in one).

How fast could 200 million of these "S" build a broken third-world country (say Somalia for example) from ground up to an advanced society?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't know but I bet 1 of them could answer

On a serious note it's an interesting thought and how would they deal with the people who want/cause/profit from the mess

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

. . . the average superhuman (from here on, "S") has a genius-level intellect and exceptional physical prowess . . . .

How fast could 200 million of these "S" build a broken third-world country (say Somalia for example) from ground up to an advanced society?

Never.

Besides the fact that Somalia has aspirations to someday become a third-world country, if they're lucky, you're looking at the wrong talents.

The problem isn't stupidity and lack of labor. Create an "S" who is honest and not dedicated to destroying everyone he thinks opposes him, and you may have something. Lex Luthor and Bizarro Superman aren't going to turn Somalia around, no matter how bright and strong they may be.

join