It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abundant planetary Tremors: Iran, OK, NV... YELLOWSTONE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So Oklahama had around 6, and Iran has been having huge ones all week, dozens of villages totally demolished, and latest a 7.8 around the same day as OK, plus 4.9 hit Delhi sending tremors across India & Pak

Where else is having big ones, and any casualities?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Only one in WY that was anywhere close to YS.

Mag 3 18km SE of Old Faithful Geyser, Wyoming 2013-04-16 09:46:48 44.329°N 110.686°W 8.3

And it's only a 3....the ones here in OKC are more interesting at the moment, if less threatening. Though being awakened at 2AM this morning thinking someone had driven through my house was close enough for me....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I counted 10 quakes above a 3.0 today,unless I'm wrong.What the hell is going on down there?

Trying to match it up with the faults there.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

it has nothing to do with the faults... it has to do with the drilling there... my family owns mineral rights in chandler,ok.. and they just reopened the drill site so i know that they have been actively drilling within the past year in this area

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I agree with you there gnostic oil, gas, mining miles and miles underground and then they cave in etc must be taking its toll on mother earth, what if anything fills up those great big holes we make around the world and i'm not going to get started on nukes being tested by countries though i'm not to sure how that's done!!

new topics

top topics

join