It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anybody notice DHS or CERTS on scene at Boston Bombing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am reserving judgement on whatever happened yesterday until all the facts come in. However, to know that I am giving credence to be factual I must myself examine and ask questions to get to the facts.

That being said. Did anyone else notice all the color coordinated and matching folks in Adidas that were working alongside the police?

I do realize that the event was likely sponsored by Adidas and that bit is the start of an explanation, however while some had jackets that said "paramedic" or "nurse" and in the ensuing chaos from a birds eye view, to me it looked like they did nothing more but get in the way. Yet I didn't see any police officers trying to cordon them off from the scene.

Were these people in the Adidas members of Dept of Homeland Security standing alongside CERT's (Civilan Response Team) Was this a coordinated effort amongst Boston Police and Fire (State), DHS (federalized), National Guard (Federalized), DHS (Federalized) and CERT (Federalized) ?

Its also important that I should note two summers ago in Clarksville Tennessee, home of DHS there was a disaster response drill by DHS and CERT during a MARATHON working alongside state emergency response teams and police. The whole town was pretty much shut down during this event.

So again, who are all these folks in the Adidas gear?

edit on 16-4-2013 by txinfidel because: Title

edit on 16-4-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Those folks belonged to the medical staff in the first aid tent that is always near the finish line of a marathon for the purpose of treating runners who need assistance. They usually treat cramps, blisters, exhaustion and the like.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

hay but yea, there were most likely any number of undercover eyeballs moving around the area.

edit on 16-4-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

It seems like an excessive force to treat fever, blisters and fatigue. But besides that, are you suggesting that there were not any DHS or CERT's among them or did they have a presence in general?

Its a simple question I think. The thing I find most disturbing about this whole event is an individuals ability to blend right into the crowd by slipping on a yellow adidas jacket.

Just makes me think that the terror was hidden in plain sight thats all.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe Adidas sponsored the event medical staff?
I think that would be a useful way for a manufacturer to get their name advertized.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's a sponsored event. LIke the Olympics, i'm sure they all wore matching uniforms at that time as well represented with the olympic rings and color coordinated as well. I can see the same thing happening for the marathon.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The reading comprehension on some of you is astounding. I realize the even was sponsored by Adidas.
That was not my question.

Did anyone notice a DHS and CERT presence at the marathon?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

How would you know if they were there?

Any guy with a black suit?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Well I think I saw some from DHS, not sure hard to read on the TV. But the CERTS you wouldn't know either way, they would just look like civilians, if they were of a profession like nurse or paramedic they would likely be wearing the identifying jacket. Other than that looks like they all had name badges.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You know when it comes to idea as wild as the OP, you must live in some lunatic walled off world. Dude, REALLY, are you that PARANOID!!!! You should seek some psychological treatment. That was a An act of terror, and all of you that support that theory. Why don't you learn what law enforcement, military, and medical responders have to do in a CHAOTIC situation like that. Obviously you haven't seen CHAOS before. Read some actual literature about scenes like that in College Text, to better your brains and statements of archaic thoughts.

Better yet show, some human compassion and give a little dignity.... Humble yourself before you say something like that again.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I noticed a lot of Runners trying to finish the race, spectators, oh and support staff for the marathon. They were trying to have a good time.

Not be ridiculed for trying to win a race even through out the explosion.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

What are you talking about.

I am just asking a question about the response that we had on the ground.

You should be more sensitive and not be such a jerk..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

There were over 20,000 runners in the marathon, how many medics would be an appropriate amount? They probably asked for as many hands on deck as possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sorry, I was taking your side. The second sentence was for the rest of the people thinking up a conspiracy already with no fact.
My, Bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Oh I don't know.

Depends if theres going to be a bomb or not.

is that a serious question?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

Ok sparta.

I forgive you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If you analyze ANY event with this kind of scrutiny then you will find a conspiracy everywhere.

Let´s stay calm and wait for the pro´s to do their job and find some leads.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join