It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The false flag is on... CNN suggesting Patriot Movement tie-in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
CNN questioned the timing of today's bombings, as it coincides with "Patriot's Day"...

(CNN) -- It didn't take long Monday for speculation to ramp up online over the timing of the Boston Marathon bombings, which came on Patriots Day, a state holiday in Massachusetts and Maine marking the anniversary of the opening battles of the American Revolutionary War. The American uprising against British authority in Lexington, Massachusetts, was on April 19, 1775, but Patriots Day is celebrated on the third Monday in April, falling this year on April 15. "It's a day that celebrates the free and fiercely independent spirit that this great American city of Boston has reflected from the earliest days of our nation," President Obama said Monday, a few hours after a pair of bombs rocked the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing at least three and injuring dozens more. For many New Englanders, it is a day of pride that comes with historical re-enactments, the Boston Marathon, baseball and a day off for schools and government employees.

and never paused to tie in the Patriot Movement and militia groups:

It's now a day that will go down in history along with other violent U.S. incidents in April, including the 1993 FBI siege of David Koresh's compound in Waco, Texas, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, a mass shooting at Columbine High School in 1999 and the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007. The Waco siege and the Oklahoma City bombing fell on April 19, the actual anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord. To some people following Monday's bombing online and through social media, the proximity of Monday's incident to those anniversaries was enough to suggest an act of domestic terrorism. "Obviously, nobody knows anything yet," Esquire magazine's Charles Pierce said, "but I would caution folks jumping to conclusions about foreign terrorism to remember that this is the official Patriots Day holiday in Massachusetts ... and that the actual date (April 19) was of some significance to, among other people, Tim McVeigh, because he fancied himself a waterer of the tree of liberty and the like."

and went on to the tie in:

McVeigh and Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator Terry Nichols were associated with the extreme right-wing and militant Patriot Movement, which rejects the legitimacy of the federal government and law enforcement. Adherents sometimes form armed militia groups and claim the right to armed self-defense against what they believe to be an oppressive government. McVeigh said he targeted the Federal Building in Oklahoma City to avenge the raid on Waco. Despite commonly held beliefs, it's unclear whether the Columbine shooters timed that attack to mark either Adolf Hitler's birthday or the Waco incident. Time Washington correspondent Alex Altman also noted Patriots Day's "significance" to the "militia movement" in a tweet that was shared 507 times. He also mentioned the Oklahoma City bombing anniversary. In a subsequent tweet, he clarified that "OKC was on Apr. 19, anniversary of the Battles of Lexington & Concord, which are celebrated in Mass as Patriots Day."

Looks like it is starting to get ugly...

www.cnn.com... dex.html?hpt=hp_t1

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

I swear.

Until we get some "official" response as to "who", we are going to see media, bloggers, extremists, and those willing to perpetrate in lies , or misdirection. Happens all the time.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

They will throw anything against a wall just to see if it sticks.

This will fail, in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I can't buy that ANY American group of any kind would do this. I' m thinking that we all have more class than that.

Why attack a completely peaceful event that has no known ties to any political statements of any kind?

IF this was a false flag done by the enemies of America that hold office... wait for FF #2, then watch Martial Law be declared to begin the beguine. Seems like this could be handy for THEM.

Yes, you KNOW who THEM is.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Quote from my local news: "because of the simple and obviously homemade components of the bomb, it seems that locals are the terrorists, not sophisticated enough for trained experts in terrorism."

Wow. 2nd amendment, chapter "bombbuilding to clean the country", anyone?...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If it was truly a 'patriot' they would have selected a better target with less civilians and more Government.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
If it was truly a 'patriot' they would have selected a better target with less civilians and more Government.

That's the truth! What ticks me off is people hear or see a headline or, tweet and consider it fact. My roommate came home today thinking they already caught the guy because he heard some short story on the radio about a possible perp being guarded at a hospital. There are no fact now just speculation. People need to slow down, think logically and take it one step at a time. God willing the evil behind this deed will be brought to justice.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Tea Party, Boston Tea Party, Patriot's.The language is all there.Garanted Domestic.Shot taking at taxen, tax time.
edit on 15-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
I can't buy that ANY American group of any kind would do this. I' m thinking that we all have more class than that.

Why attack a completely peaceful event that has no known ties to any political statements of any kind?

IF this was a false flag done by the enemies of America that hold office... wait for FF #2, then watch Martial Law be declared to begin the beguine. Seems like this could be handy for THEM.

I have been watching this for awhile as well... now precious metals are taking a dump... I have a bad feeling April is gonna be April Fool's everyday...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Originally posted by akalepos

I have been watching this for awhile as well... now precious metals are taking a dump... I have a bad feeling April is gonna be April Fool's everyday...

I as well am getting a bad feeling about this being a setup but without looking through evidence entirely I don't want to just guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

They will throw anything against a wall just to see if it sticks.

This will fail, in my humble opinion.

To you and Sonnny..
Thanks for the visual-- but these cable pieholes are too greasy
to stick to anything but a Panzer... and even that's only a 50-50
until the fuse burns in on them. Saw that miniseries too.

My only hope is the Andy Warhol memory retention average of
15 minutes per American TV viewer gets dragged out long enough
(after these guys are called out for trashing decent USers) to help
hoist up their giant crow burger. Besides, I've been getting some
great chatter from all over that this M.O. and rightly so can't at all
be a bona fide Patriot Movement of any flavor; we all know too well
who need the hooded haberdasher. And they're not inoocents.
hey not bad for an old tool maker-- I may not even edit this.

ps EDIT: too wierd. I was alluding to a nicely appointed and attended
necktie party. But my signature of Lew's isn't totally off the table either.

edit on 15-4-2013 by derfreebie because: Less coffee, more sleep. What a terrible day for all.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sadly it doesn't matter, if this was a "false flag" or a "foreign act of terrorism" or a "domestic one" its going to be use as an excuse to push more power grabbing agendas by the government

We may see the results of this power grab very soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Mainstream media trying to sell an agenda is not the definition of "False Flag." It's media manipulation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Of course it is, but what puppeteer is pulling their strings?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Americans given another DOMESTIC showtime of ...

what their TAXES fund!

USam celebrating TERROR

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

So what? What's your point? Why would any rational person not consider the possibility of both domestic and foreign terrorism?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Americans seemed to be against the war on terror or any other war, this will revamp that anger to sign off on some poor nation to receive death from above.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

My personal opinion is that it was the work of one or two sickos who got off on the school shootings.

I think many will have egg on their face when the truth comes out.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

By pinning this on the militias they can focus on them as "hate groups" or "domestic terrorists", and it is game on at that point. This also gives the gun grabbers further leverage as they can categorize private weapons as "instruments of terror"... just saying things are gonna get a lot more interesting...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think many will have egg on their face when the truth comes out.

And then concoct nuttier things because they are unwilling to admit they were wrong.

I still have a funny feeling about todays events that I never really get but I can't put my finger on it. It's very premature to be yelling false flag though. I'm sure over the next month as the media adjusts it's horrible knee jerk stories that are clearly a bid to be first with the news, more people are going to think it's all an elaborate coverup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join