It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of the day exposes video surveillance camera in Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I would love to see the video from this camera on the rooftop from across the street of the first bomb today in Boston. Follow the link and scroll down to about mid page, just before the photo of Obama at his desk. The next photo clearly displays video surveillance on the corner off the roof top..... Where is the footage America?

www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/reports-of-explosion-near-finish-line-of-boston-marathon/story-fnd12peo-1226621194152

Am I right?

edit on 15-4-2013 by zulazulu because: Add picture link
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zulazulu

Here's the linky
www.couriermail.com.au...

edit on 15-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Welcome to ATS
edit on 15-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I looked at all the pictures, its terrible what went down. They said something about this happening because the anniversary of another killing but i think this was also possibly a statement about gun control. NOT TO SOUND INSENSITIVE but i put myself in other peoples shoes and aside from the tragic event I think those could have been some of the motives too. Sort of like a flaunt about what they can do and what the current law enforcement are trying to prevent.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sorry it is the picture before Obama at his desk... Clearly shows a camera pointed at the site of the first explosion.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Seen the scumbag looters???
Il make a thread in a while.....dead and injured just feet away and people are stealing the marathon jackets!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zulazulu
Sorry it is the picture before Obama at his desk... Clearly shows a camera pointed at the site of the first explosion.

To me it looks like a dome camera, could have been pointing anywhere (I assume you are talking about the one in the corner of the patio?). Maybe we will be told it was not even on or something....

And the rooftop looks like a street light to me?
edit on 15-4-2013 by CalibratedZeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
sorry, but there is no way in hell that is the "photo of the day".

who authorized such a title?

was it you?!?!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zulazulu

Hi zulazulu, and welcome again to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than welcome to make a proper introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join