It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A comment for the people responsible for the attack in Boston.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
To whoever is responsible for the bombings in Boston:
Just know that the United States Military and its citizens will stop at nothing to ensure that you cowards are brought to justice. Good luck sleeping at night.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sadly... if they didn't have trouble sleeping last night, they probably won't tonight. That is what evil is. I can't fathom how folks can even consider doing some of the things they do, but again, that is what evil is. I am with you though. I hope they catch whoever is responsible for this and swift justice rains down on them.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
To whoever is responsible for the bombings in Boston:
Just know that the United States Military and its citizens will stop at nothing to ensure that you cowards are brought to justice. Good luck sleeping at night.

What about if this is yet another false flag?

Question everything my friend!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Keep an eye on the news. If it turns out to be foreigners I'd expect cruise missile strikes within the next hours. That's the way she works, that's how modern war technology works.
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Keep an eye on the news. If it turns out to be foreigners I'd expect cruise missile strikes within the next hours. That's the way she works, that's how modern war technology works.
I agree. They likely had their patsy picked out before launching the false flag op.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edited.
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Just stop all this rubbish about a false flag.....bad things happen so get over it and lets take of the tinfoil hats people...it's embarassing

top topics

join