It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Mods I posted this in the thread started by CALGARIAN.

but it was so far into the thread i didn't feel it would be noticed. and if's it's true, i feel that it' needs to be reported.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

so according to this runner they were there with bomb sniffing dogs.
did they know in advance or was it a drill as they say it was.
i say it was not a drill and they knew something was up.

edit on 15-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So anytime they do a drill anywhere and nothing happens it IS a drill - Yet if they do a drill and something happens it IS a conspiracy ???

Don't be a lunatic! (And that is a serious request)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

so it doesn't bother you that they were having a drill at the exact same time and place a bomb went off. are you that naive? if so i got a bridge for sale.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One could ASSume that bomb sniffing dogs were present as a precautionary measure since so many people were in one area. One could also ASSume that IF the government had one hint something was going to go down.... we would be the last to know about it, if in fact we were/are ever informed about it.

We can make a lot of ASSumptions based on past behavior by our government. The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior IMO. There are valid reasons why folks tend to go for the conspiracy theories first.

I suppose my point is that we will likely never know if it was just a drill or if they had knowledge beforehand. If you are a normally sane person.... trusting your gut is about the best thing you can do.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Sometimes a coincidence is just that, a coincidence. IMHO at the very worst there may have been some intel or some previously called in threats (I bet there were dozens) against the Marathon that were unconfirmed.

Most likely the Bomb dogs and Guard presence were more about making us feel like they were doing what they were supposed to be doing than part of a conspiracy. On the other hand they could have been there to spread fear in case there was not any.

Truth is we don't know yet.

Dang, Kanga's post was not up yet or I would not have bothered lol

edit on 15-4-2013 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 15-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

there are no coincidences

however, if there were bomb sniffing dogs then it would be interesting to know what kind of explosive they cannot sniff.. could give us a hint on the composition of the bomb and who could build one

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

granted i could see police departments using large events to train. but i would expect them to keep quite about it.
going around telling everybody not to worry, this is just a drill, instead of just acting like it was routine, would give people who would be planing such a thing information on how such surveillance is conducted.

i think they knew something was up, and didn't want to start a mass exodus, of the crowd.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is completely normal to have EDD's at events like this, I know I've been a K9 handler for years. And when people ask I tell them we are just training.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You landed a big one with this thread.
This is going to get interesting.
Could it be a paid merc team FF?
Lord knows there are some grumpy billionaires right now.

It is tax day, it was Boston, home of the biggest tax demonstration in history.
Remember though, even those patriots dressed as Native Americans;
Just in case they were seen..classy false flag.

edit on 15-4-2013 by sealing because: More

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Next time, use the search function first.

There is already a thread with the same title in another forum that was started before this.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

granted i could see police departments using large events to train. but i would expect them to keep quite about it.
going around telling everybody not to worry, this is just a drill, instead of just acting like it was routine, would give people who would be planing such a thing information on how such surveillance is conducted.

i think they knew something was up, and didn't want to start a mass exodus, of the crowd.

I absolutely would not be stunned to learn that they had been tipped off in some form or another, but I doubt we will ever know one way or the other. To admit it now would open them up to mass litigation to say the least.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread...

Thread closed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The coach has been to the marathon and others several times. He said he has NEVER seen that many police/bomb sniffing dogs at Boston, plus the folks on the roofs.

Calling the OP crazy is kinda sad. Pretty much every incident in this country has had a "drill" at the same time and place as the "event".

When one drill happens, you could call it coincidence, but when it happens SEVERAL times, it's not a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join