It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions at Boston marathon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

2 explosions at the finish line, i wonder who will take responsibility for this?
edit on 15-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Press conference

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
loads and loads of threads about it already.... which i tried to find using that horrible samuru search engine (it's rubbish btw ats, please go back to the old one)... so here's the most popular one for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

No problem, multiple threads are allowed as long as they are in different forums...thanks for the concern but as none are on the front page i thought i would post a thread myself so that others, that may not be aware....are now aware

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Gimmie stars! oh err I mean you. here.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Not all of us want stars, some of us have lives outside of ATS

If stars could be redeemed for something, i think your point would be valid. Thanks for the silly comment

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

uh huh.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

from what i've seen there's about 12 threads about it already, including the new one somebody just posted after yours... personally i like all my info in one thread so i can see what's actually going on.. but in all fairness even if you'd searched for it you wouldn't have found it... the new ats search engine didn't give me any results for "boston marathon" which it should've done given the amount of threads on it already, and furthermore it only gives one page of results...

i want the old search engine back, at least it worked

edit on 15-4-2013 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ive just found some rather graphic images of some of the injured people....2 killed, many with missing limbs!!!

Too graphic to post here i feel....reports of a car bomb too, but i find that unlikely as i could not see any cars parked at the side of the road.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

from what i've seen there's about 12 threads about it already, including the new one somebody just posted after yours... personally i like all my info in one thread so i can see what's actually going on.. but in all fairness even if you'd searched for it you wouldn't have found it... the new ats search engine didn't give me any results for "boston marathon" which it should've done given the amount of threads on it already, and furthermore it only gives one page of results...

i want the old search engine back, at least it worked

edit on 15-4-2013 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

If you want to use the old search, just use ask.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

thanks exia! you're a star!

top topics

join