It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another story of what killers do to people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Psycho shoots cop, kills unborn baby.

A man wanted for shooting and killing his pregnant ex-girlfriend Monday morning, shot a police officer during a chase Monday afternoon, police said.

First a cop kills her boyfriend, and 1 year old. Now this guy and his friend shoot an kill his ex-girlfriend and their unborn baby. I said in my earlier post we will be seeing more and more of "gun" violence. Just another example.

Also I am for guns, i don't think negativity about them. I do agree that people kill people not guns. I am just mocking the media that will say these stories are about the guns killing people.
edit on 15-4-2013 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Yeah gun violence....She wasn't troubled or anything right

The gun killed them all.......Ban all guns
That damn gun fired itself into her and killed her too.....Man guns have minds of their own..
edit on 4/15/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

Both of these stories you are talking about are about troubled individuals, not guns.....Sorry
edit on 4/15/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I agree with you. I don't think guns kill people. IT's people that kill people. That's why i type "gun" like this to mock the news reporters that will make these stories sound like it's the guns fault.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
get a job...

the gun didnt do anything.. the person holding them did... go cry about all the military that murder people every day men/women/children with there much more deadly guns and other weapons.

slave.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
Gun shoots cop, kills unborn baby

This is a little misleading, the gun didn't do it by itself! Is the person who pulled the trigger not responsible at all?

Also, why is it ok to abort an unborn child with no consequence, but if an unborn fetus is killed in an accident then it is murder? Seems like a double standard to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
did the gun do all that by it self?

damn those killer guns with will of their own...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Thread title fail.....I'll fix it for you...."Another story of what killers do to people."
Link title fail.....I'll fix it for you..."Psycho shoots cop, kills unborn baby."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I am surprised nobody has tried to pull off innocence in court by getting the lawyer to argue that the gun did it...it wasn't them, because we all know that guns kill people....that's what the government tell us so it must be true....therefore I am innocent of any crime. How come this defense hasn't been tried yet if the guns truly are the problem?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by KingJod

Thread title fail.....I'll fix it for you...."Another story of what killers do to people."
Link title fail.....I'll fix it for you..."Psycho shoots cop, kills unborn baby."

I agree with both those fixes and as you can see. Changed. Thanks mate.

new topics

top topics

join