It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireball explodes & lights up Spanish skies 14 April 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This fireballs are very frequent in "last days" ..

Published on Apr 15, 2013

A brilliant ball of flame streaked across the sky above the Spanish capital Madrid, dazzling stargazers and astronomers alike. The celestial display was so bright it could be seen across the entire country.

The eye-popping moment was caught on camera by the Hita Observatory at the University of Huelva at around 11:45pm local time (2145 GMT). The object struck the atmosphere above the Villamuelas district in the province of Toledo, southwest of Madrid.

“The impact was so abrupt that the object immediately caught fire, creating a ball of flame around 100 kilometers above the Earth,” Jose Maria Madiedo of the University of Huelva told the Huffington Post. The meteor then shot towards Madrid at over 75,000 kilometers an hour before disintegrating completely at an altitude of 70 kilometers.

rt.com...
edit on 15-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Video courtesy: J.M. Madiedo - University of Huelva

A brilliant ball of flame streaked across the sky above the Spanish capital Madrid, dazzling stargazers and astronomers alike. The celestial display was so bright it could be seen across the entire country. The eye-popping moment was caught on camera by the Hita Observatory at the University of Huelva at around 11:45pm local time (21:45 GMT). The object struck the atmosphere above the Villamuelas district in the province of Toledo, southwest of Madrid.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very nice videos of Russian meteor ..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MariaLida This fireballs are very frequent in last days ..

so it would increasingly seem.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That one seems like it may have had a high magnesium content. It's blast was almost pure white. Nice find OP

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Keep your eyes on the skies on the 22nd of this month, we're in for a treat!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
That one seems like it may have had a high magnesium content. It's blast was almost pure white. Nice find OP

It was a black and white video. What colour did you expect it to be?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Those are pretty cool videos but I don’t think it means anything. That type of thing has been going on since before we humans graced the earth with our presence.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Those are pretty cool videos but I don’t think it means anything. That type of thing has been going on since before we humans graced the earth with our presence.

I only see that your comment don't means anything

About video and this type of things, oh they are very interesting to me and for some of us ..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So your comment means anything ??

.....or the revised version....

I only see that your comment don't means anything

It means that to imply this is a sign of impending doom is akin to being Chicken Little!

Relax…these things happen.

edit on 15-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So your comment means anything ??

It means that to imply this is a sign of impending doom is akin to being Chicken Little!

Relax…these things happen.

I'm relax don't worry, just have enough from people like you

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Personal attacks are unbecoming of ATS members.

If you don't want responses then don't start threads.

I was simply stating the obvious, which is that these things have been happening since the beginning of time. Sometimes these objects even land! To imply that these are the “last days” or end times because of your youtube videos is a bit ridiculous, no?

Maybe it's your grammar that is confusing. I don't know but I'll leave you to your conspiracy!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What the ! No, what do you mean posting something like that OP ?
You've had enough of people disagreeing with you ?
I got news for ya. As a member of ATS, he can post disagreements to
every post you make on this site, as long as he's on topic.
Maybe if you'd have put a lil more text in your OP
there might be something he could agree with ? But you don't
see me write'n about how I've had had enough of people that
can't follow the ATS guidelines.

PHFF !

edit on 15-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its a bird its a plane!!!

Its a huuuge fire ball!

These threads are so incomplete and full of speculation put this in the hoax bin!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Great post!, where did the OP imply any doom at all , just seems like a video and info post?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Personal attacks are unbecoming of ATS members.

If you don't want responses then don't start threads.

I was simply stating the obvious, which is that these things have mean happening since the beginning of time. Sometimes these objects even land! To imply that this is the “end times” because of your youtube videos is a bit ridiculous, no?

It's not personal attack, but I know your ways like many times before I already have similar experience with persons like you here ..

Anyway If mods ban me again, I will come again and post all what you don't want to post or persons like you, so no need to worry friend ..

I just saying if you are not interesting in topic, don't troll here in something what we are very interested and don't means anything to you, get it ??

Find "interesting topic" for your self, and don't lose your time here or my time anymore ..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Great post!, where did the OP imply any doom at all , just seems like a video and info post?

Uhm….really? How about the first sentence?

This fireballs are very frequent in "last days"

It must just be poor grammar or my own reading comprehension. The phrase was a bit ambiguous though.

Regardless, I’ve unintentionally ruffled enough feathers here so...Adiós!

***To the OP***

Sorry for helping you derail your thread, OP! I like the videos!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's not personal attack, but I know your ways like many times before I already have similar experience with persons like you here ..

I'm not even sure you know what site you're on OP. This is ATS, where you post threads that are supposed to spark intelligent conversation and debate. The text you provide is the spark for that. The more text involving your thoughts on whatever subject you deploy ? The more meat for the conversation. And there are always going to be people with different views than you're own hombre' ! So get over it.

It's not a great post ! And OP doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on here !

Going to PMs OP !

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I'm not even sure you know what site you're on OP. This is ATS, where you post threads that are supposed to spark intelligent conversation and debate. The text you provide is the spark for that. The more text involving your thoughts on whatever subject you deploy ? The more meat for the conversation. And there are always going to be people with different views than you're own hombre' ! So get over it.

It's not a great post ! And OP doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on here !

Going to PMs OP !

It's not other view it's trolling my topic what I did not even start ..

I just start to post some videos and info to make interested more people, but I will do that next time you and that person use my free time already ..

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I bet the OP is infamous hoaxer

Sacha FAILS...

<<   2 >>

join