It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now is the time..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
now is the time to take action..

we know the conspiracies, we know the truths both hidden and not so hidden..

now we need to take action...

lets start contacting the FBI, CIA, The higher ups in the military, etc...

there are good people in these groups chomping at the bit to fix this country.

lets help them...

thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Sadly, i think it's more like: The "some good people in these groups" are just trying not to rock the boat too much and keep their pensions, maybe even not get thrown into a prison camp someday.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but i really think it has gone past that point already.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Seriously pass that #hyt bro....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

lol,

here you go bro

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75

Sadly, i think it's more like: The "some good people in these groups" are just trying not to rock the boat too much and keep their pensions, maybe even not get thrown into a prison camp someday.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but i really think it has gone past that point already.

well that is not true...

I know...

those who do nothing are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

now is the time to take action..
we know the conspiracies, we know the truths both hidden and not so hidden..
now we need to take action...
lets start contacting the FBI, CIA, The higher ups in the military, etc...
lets help them...
thank you

It would be wonderful if this would happen; however many of TPTB are well aware of what the truths are on many, many issues; and sadly there are more corrupt bad guys than "good people" in those groups and beyond.

I think people should try anyway because it may do some good...but be well aware that if you contact (the FBI, CIA, The higher ups in the military, etc..) they are going to zero in on you and all you know; they will want to find out who you are.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well... you say contact them... and say what?

"Don't taze me bro" ???

"please don't shoot me when the SHTF"

By now, the very system itself is a cancer, it feeds on those "good people" that you speak of, uses them for it's own ends. With money, power, and departmentalization and all that crap.

And now you ask the citizens to put themselves on the radar of these yo-yo's, who for the most part, yes even the so called "good-ones" would sell you out for a nickel. Sometimes you think you know someone... but do you really?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As soon as you post the emails you send and the replies you get.

I'll think about it.

When you post the pictures of you actually protesting and 'making a difference' . I'll pay attention.

When you're rotting in a prison, the least I could do is write to you.

Nice attempt, but face it, it aint gonna happen

By the way, ironically enough, I'm pretty sure inciting sedition is against the T's & C's

Cody
edit on 15/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Meh, didn't mean to bring you down or anything... don't take what i said the wrong way.

I'll give you some credit for at least trying to do SOMETHING. It's a noble thing for sure.

Personally i just am very cynical, deep down i know nothing's going to get any better for our precious society.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

I'll think about it.

When you post the pictures of you actually protesting and 'making a difference' . I'll pay attention.

By the way, ironically enough, I'm pretty sure inciting sedition is against the T's & C's

Cody

Hi,
Ok, I'll personally share with you my communications with said groups..

Oh and i'm not inciting sedition, I'm contacting American authorities to get them to do their jobs.

Why should we just allow this game to continue?

When are the people going to do something? Anything...

Seriously, What is wrong with some people?

We are allowed to take action, It's in the constitution

lol, hugs

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
Meh, didn't mean to bring you down or anything... don't take what i said the wrong way.

I'll give you some credit for at least trying to do SOMETHING. It's a noble thing for sure.

Personally i just am very cynical, deep down i know nothing's going to get any better for our precious society.

oh, thanks bro

all is well...
there are forces that you can't see that are on our side

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Your spirit is commendable and in the right place, but it is not yet the time to take action!

If our enemy strikes us we shall hold! Even if our enemy shall strike us again and again, then again and again we shall hold. With every strike our enemy takes against us, it drops its guard and shows us its weakness. Only when our enemy steps in to deliver the fatal blow... is then, when we take action and deliver the precise strike needed to bring our enemy to its knees.

So in the mean time, we shall give our enemies enough rope to eventually hang themselves with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

I'll think about it.

Cody

Hi,
Ok, I'll personally share with you my communications with said groups..

Oh and i'm not inciting sedition, I'm contacting American authorities to get them to do their jobs.

Why should we just allow this game to continue?

When are the people going to do something? Anything...

Seriously, What is wrong with some people?

lol, hugs

So is free speech in the UK

With all due respect an arm chair is a bad place to be a leader

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

thanks, I know it's weakness..

they are traitors and our military shall take action.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

Your spirit is commendable and in the right place, but it is not yet the time to take action!

If our enemy strikes us we shall hold! Even if our enemy shall strike us again and again, then again and again we shall hold. With every strike our enemy takes against us, it drops its guard and shows us its weakness. Only when our enemy steps in to deliver the fatal blow... is then, when we take action and deliver the precise strike needed to bring our enemy to its knees.

So in the mean time, we shall give our enemies enough rope to eventually hang themselves with it.

UNDERSTAND THE STRATEGY

I do understand the strategy behind waiting. Even with fatalities like this, the Cabal is a menacing adversary with control of much of the media.

This is something we only get one chance to do properly. It has to be done right the first time.

In my radio show today, I explained how a small group of about 3000 people are really the key -- and within that group, there are only about 100 or less who are the top managers.

By simply nullifying their influence, such as through mass arrests, the entire command system could be changed.

The media could begin singing a different tune -- very quickly -- once this managerial shift is enacted.

David Wilcock

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

With every attack that's made by their hand against humanity, it seems as their Agenda is close to completion. However, our adversay is cunning as it is patient and these attacks are mere baby steps in the grand schemes.

As you are fully aware, the Agenda is their "Great Work" which started many years ago and continues to slowly progress further all the time. If we are going to have a chance in hell dealing with such an adversay, we must first understand who "They" really are and what really is their full Agenda.

The problem I see is that people like us tend to become inspired to be the next Paul Revere and go riding down the streets shouting, "To arms, to arms! The Illuminati are coming, the Illuminati are coming!".

Though, what happens if they've also heard your call and know what you have alerted the public with? If they go on with the plan exactly as you have described, it would only give you credibilty as more people would look to you for the answers and since they are hugely out numbered, they need as many of us a sleep as possible!

So what do we do? We must also be patient and cunning! This means we must first gather what we think we know about our adversary, study them and get to understand what their full Agenda really is. If any of you haven't realised that this is more than just a power struggle between mere men, then you are not even close to take the appropriate action require to match wits this adversary!

Once you know the full Agenda, then we must look within ourselves to discover, "What is my part in all of this?". For this "Great Work" is a play in which we all must know our own parts in and the world is it's stage. Sadly, not all of us were casted as the Hero, for all stories need victims and villains in order to have the Hero emerge in the first place. Othewise he would just be another guy in a cape wearing tights!

Keep in mind however, that there are also those who are just the observer, as they will become the Narrators of this grand story, but if it makes some of you feel better... the Hero/Heroine often starts out a normal man or woman who observed more than they could take!

~The Rabbit Hole Traverser

edit on 16-4-2013 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

good stuff bro

yeah, i'm ready for to take some kind of action...

thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Then do it. At election time...throw out everyone who is currently in office. EVERYONE.
That's what I strive to do.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Then do it. At election time...throw out everyone who is currently in office. EVERYONE.
That's what I strive to do.

right on brother.

that's something I do every election, lol.

it's time for new blood, beings of love and light.

join