It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
OP I have been in your shoes..

For many years i was convinced that i was the messiah.. I had a psychotic episode which enforced this belief and for many years i was searching for answers..

I came upon a mental disorder which is not in the psychiatric journals as a recognized disorder but one that exists in the fringe of psychology. It is refereed to as the Messiah or Messianic Complex. There isn't much about it on the net but if you search you will find something, I'm sure.

What i learned is that no matter how compassionate you are and how much you want to help or heal the world of what you see as injustices unless you are propelled to a position of power and influence, simply you can not. And even if you were in a powerful position even then you may not be able to effect change.

My suggestion is that you first try to help yourself and once you have you help those around you.. the people who you can influence.. Uplift them.. feed them your positive energy.. this will help you process the abundance of energy you have within which is calling to get out..

I also learned there is nothing wrong with having your beliefs no matter who weird they may appear to others.. believe me there are so many people in the world with far deeper and more elaborate beliefs than those which you currently hold. Be true to your values and what you want for yourself and others and be mindful not to let your beliefs overwhelm or control you.

Peace and blessings

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You can be an antichrist, as in one of many. I am an antichrist, too. I would extend a warm "Hello, my brother", but I suspect that our personal ideologies divide us, and I am an anti-you as well.
edit on 15-4-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Even the antichrist has a role to play in freeing humanity. It's by design most believe.
Play your role. The antichrist is whoever decides to play the role. If you really are the Antichrist, then welcome. Let's get this show on the road and bring out our shadows.

The religious texts have been wrote and rewrote, check out Luke 11 33-34 in a King James bible vs a New International Version. "If your eye be single" becomes "If your eyeS are good". Wow that really changes the game doesn't it considering it is the key to the whole teaching of the Christ? Is it possible that the telltale signs of the Antichrist have been rewritten and obfuscated in the same manner, too?

Maybe we really have no idea or maybe none of it is real anyways. You decide as you hold the power. Better yet, go out and get some sunshine and feed the birds. Smile. Id say the real antichrist is whoever decides to rewrite and dis-empower the elect.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth
I prefer people who have experience with white magic, the occult or have some really deep connection the holy spirit of truth read the following. No offense to the rest but I need some advice from some real psychics. What I say may sound fantastic but I honestly believe this stuff. I don't know where to begin but...

First, has anyone read this book? The Last Messiah by V.S. Marlowe. I saw a youtube interview about it today and everything is hitting too close to home to ignore it. I do believe I am the central figure in the book. I am from Iran, I dabble in Sufism and the Occult, and I am a Iranian dissident. I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

To date, I have no idea what the Cup of Jamshid is....but psychics have told me in the past I have some role to play.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

No your not. Also if you have no idea what the Cup of Jamshid is why did you not Google it before your post, that makes no sense. In less than a second I got this......en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Carreau

By Antichrist, I meant the Madhi. Sorry.

I suspect both yes and no. I do not think you are a singular person that will be the redeemer of Islam. But I think that you are a part of the spiritual awakening that will be the real redeemer of Islam with your soulbrothers and soulsisters.

The world looks for one christ. Lol
. Christ conciousness might move as one person sometimes but its parts are far greater than one.

Christ, buddha or madhi. Whatever you call a blessed one it is still a blessed one.

Thank you for being.
edit on 15-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I'm a bull. Does that mean I'm the evil-one?

Oh wait...you guys aren't supposed to know animals can communicate via electronics until at least 2020.

Dude you're not the anti-christ, don't worry.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

"am I the anti-Christ?"
got some heat stroke there buddy?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

OP I have been in your shoes..

You mean sandals, right?

The Mahdi or Messiah would most definitely be wearing sandals…I think.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

We are closer in thought than you might think because I think most of the ME is disgusting! The ME has been in a constant state of war and turmoil for thousands of years…long before the most recent “occupiers” arrived, but I agree the “occupiers” should leave there, never to return, and let the ME return to the turmoil of old.

By the way, I always suspected the Anti-Christ would be from California or New York so if you turn out to be "the man" then I will have been correct once again!!!

edit on 15-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nah fams.. i envision the new age messiah to be relevant and cool.. baseball cap, dre beats headpones, sneakers.. probably be able to buss a verse or two as well!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Carreau

By Antichrist, I meant the Madhi. Sorry.

Do you even know what your talking about? The false Messiah must impersonate the true Messiah apparently. Mahdi will not do this and therefore he cannot be the Antichrist. It is actually said the Al Mahdi will point out who Jesus is and they will fight alongside each other.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unferth

Are you the Antichrist? Or the Mahdi? Most likely not. Going by what I know the Antichrist would be an American with an ancestor from Assyria. He would be in the American government currently as a low or mid-level offical or politician.

After the collapse of the American govt. in 2014-17 and the rise of the 4 replacement republics they join in a political union with Europe to create the kingdom of the north in Daniel 11. In turn the Muslims of the middle east form the Caliphate once the American and European influences stop. The kingdom of the south of Daniel 11.

The Antichrist is the 3rd leader of the kingdom of the north. So unless you are an American politician you got nothing to worry about there.

The Mahdi. According to the book another messiah is supposed to appear. The book of Malachi calls him the messenger of the covenant. The book of Zechariah calls him the branch/horseman. And in the book of Revelation he is also one of the witnesses.

But the problem is this. The branch rebuilds the Jewish temple. He would be the Ben Joseph Messiah the Jews were waiting for. He apparently rebuilds the temple and is then killed in a major battle with to opponents of Israel. Triggering the Gog-Magog disaster in which 5/6ths of the attacking forces are destroyed.

Approximately 7 to 10 years later he is revived by the other branch and/or Jesus Christ and he serves the 3 1/2 years in front of the desecrated temple.

That's probably not you.

Now here's the one thing that the Muslims of the middle east will have to come to grips with. According to the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 the Jews and Israelites were to eventually disperse to the world. And turn all the people of the world into genetic Jews and Israelites by the end times.

Essentially almost everyone is a Jew now. They just don't know it yet.
edit on 15-4-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Is you name Mohammad. The Mahdi is a straight edge Muslim no occultism nor magic. Im afraid you are not him.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you were the Mahdi you wouldn't be asking yourself. Spirits or djins may have seen some activity coming from you in the spiritual or immaterial realms, it is a common tactic for them to tune into you by trying to make you believe you are a special figure. The more you identify and want to become special, the more your self image will manifest but partly because of their will.

It is like you are on an island if you will and on other islands are spirits making subtle waves in the surface which your immaterial eyes might notice. Suppose a spirit would just be talking about him or herself or their own suffering you might feel sorry for them and want to express this hoping they might feel a bit better. Your immaterial self would make subtle waves in the water responding to the spirit on the other side.

Some spirits are just out for a material body so they can have access to the Earth realm. By making you identify with the idea of being someone special they might lure you and once they have your attention it might be difficult to let go, especially when there is a first contact. They don't want you though, they are probably just bored or believe the living world is where it all happens, like they are drawn to your own light believing it is the common light. Some need that to feel good yet most are very disturbed and might make one go insane by their beliefs there is only one light instead of many lights, or there is only one house instead of many individual ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In case anyone else is interested in the interview with the author of the book, "The Last Messiah"...

It is embedded below, (telephone interview @ 14:18 min.)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When I claim the title the admins delete my post, you tube "I'm the antichrist".

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What's the first rule of fight club??

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No. You are not The Anti-Christ.

How do I know?
For the Bible tells me so.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Unferth

I think the US intervention in the middl-east is disgusting and a united middle-east is the only means to get rid of the occupiers.

We are closer in thought than you might think because I think most of the ME is disgusting! The ME has been in a constant state of war and turmoil for thousands of years…long before the most recent “occupiers” arrived, but I agree the “occupiers” should leave there, never to return, and let the ME return to the turmoil of old.

By the way, I always suspected the Anti-Christ would be from California or New York so if you turn out to be "the man" then I will have been correct once again!!!

edit on 15-4-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Ah c'mon, those poor Californians don't have enough sass in their pants to harbor that kind of gibberisness

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you for your questions, I am glad that I have an opportunity to give input to catalyze further; Please continue with a discerning eye and only trust whatever resonates within.

To my current understanding, the term "Anti-Christ" is very misunderstood and is taken for the meaning given by certain books and organizations as a scare tactic.

If one has enough knowledge of the true 'Christ' or 'Christ consciousness' within, then one would understand the very simple meaning of "Anti-Christ".

Taking this into account, one could understand that there may not be 'the' "Anti-Christ" walking around, but 'a' "Anti- Christ (consciousness)" in everyone, or everywhere.

So all in all, "Anti-Christ" would refer to anything that is symbolic of the 'opposite' of what the true Christ-consciousness represents at its core.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join