It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Biosphere’ theory gaining scientific support

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting topic. Thanks for posting.

I think we have to remain very open minded about any theory, purely given that we would seem to know only a small fraction of what our universe consists of e.g. Dark Energy and Dark Matter. Though I admit I am only a novice in this area.

As the following site says.......more is unknown than is known.

science.nasa.gov...

Although believing that site means we have to trust NASA..............

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
if life can evolve twice on earth, why no another time?

It won't last long mate, we have nukes and they don't and if they don't pay their taxes or they have oil then Good 'Ol Uncle Sam will wipe these new bio terrorists out in double quick time.

Perhaps these new life forms are the replacements for us Humans, the next experiment from Mother Nature/God since this one has been an epic fail.

Personally if I were God/Mother Nature I'd be so pissed off at mankind I'd have wiped us off the face of the Earth already.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Don't you watch doctor who? Shadow people live in the forests.... And in the bigest library in the universe.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Not sure if this has anything to do with this but it's very possible: about 2 or 3 years ago I was riding with my family down a long country road (the back way) heading home and we seen these sort of *clear jelly looking blobs approx. 100 ft up some of them had a faint dark streak going through them, they were about 5 feet in diameter.
There were several of them scattered along the way and the car in front of us pulled off the road to look at them. They went on for about 4 or 5 miles.I wish I had my camera that day! I have searched the internet and can not find any info. I have never seen them before or since then.

*by clear I mean like when you look through a window you can see through it but you can see the glass, if that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Its probably chemtrails there spraying above my head as I write.we need to stop this insanity people.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Not seen orbs yet, but when I was a lot younger I would 'catch' a shadow in the corner of an eye, always outside, in broad daylight. Never got unnerved by it though, thankfully. Never seen a ghost either.

Orbs are easy to photograph. Just take photographs around the garden after rainstorm. Or even flash photographs of a burning fire.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

The orbs I saw where visible to the naked eye. The centre radius was about 30cm across with a yellow/white hue. It radiated a blue light a few metres out. These where not like the wee things you get on camera film sometimes...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I've always considered the possiblity of things that may be alive - provided you looked at them in a different timeline. Plants are known to be alive but are seemingly static from our point of view. But do a 30 day timelapse of one and play it over a few minutes, and plant life is quite active in how it grows and responds to its environment. Some things we make take for granted as being chaotic systems like particular geological systems may be a lot more interesting if there were some way to look at them over a period of thousands of years. However that's well out of the human frame of reference, so we just consider things like growth of crystal veins or shifting of land masses to be due to chemistry, tides, and a few other natural phenomena.

So the idea of a shadow biosphere of stuff we typically don't consider alive doesn't really surprise me too much.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of Wilhelm Reich and Slyphs... This is not really new is it now. Dates back to about 1945.

Still interesting though don't get me wrong.

~CrzayFool

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Love that picture in the op. Isn't it amazing that's what the dark side of the moon looks like?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

BRILLIANT concept! Thanks for sharing.

S&F&

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

I have thought for sometime that if created a bacteria with a different vibration than our, it would be invisible to us. We would also not be able to feel it

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Well I have seen orbs before and...

although you will find this hilarious, I know I know...but it's the cold hard truth...

The tooth fairy (or faeries) does exist and I ain't trolling at all, I never do unless I say I was sarcastic.

Having first hand experience with strange phenomenas, I can say that I believe there is something more than meets the eye that's living with us, same dimension or not.

I hope we will one day prove theses anomalies scientifically.

edit on 14-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

What characteristics of the phenomena identify them as fairies?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I've only just found out about these, but kinda related I think - they're called diatoms and they're silicone based lifeforms here on earth - which kinda blew my mind

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

I love diatoms you get amazing patterns in them and you can tell a lot about the environment by what type are there..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I've gotta admit I'm a convert now I know about them, certainly seems to be a lot of stuff in the world that's playing to a different set of rules that we know about already can't see why there can;t be a few more

<< 1  2   >>

join