It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Here's a company advertising their geo-engineering services, granted it is using flares which might be noticeable from the ground depending on the altitude - but it is geo-engineering nonetheless.

Did you even read the first few lines of what you linked?

Cloud seeding how strange...

Just because there is engineering in the name doesn't prove that geoengineering is what they are doing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Artificial, meaning to be made or formed outside of it's natural means....

Artificial aluminum - aluminum created by man

We don't artificially create aluminum. All aluminum is created from aluminum ore extracted from the earth. I'm not sure where you got the idea that we can artificially create aluminum out of thin air.

Furthermore, if you Google how aluminum soda cans are made, they will even tell you how the aluminum ore is extracted from the earth. Not so much nowadays with the aluminum recycling that's been going on for years.

edit on 13-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Why would it not be possible for them to spray the atmosphere with chemicals, and pollutants that later fall down to earth when it rains? Please show me a scientific study that says this is impossible...

Well the wind speed for one thing...

And can you show me a study where that can happen?

Btw I am still waiting on those scientists names you say are out there confirming chemtrails...

The jet stream varies from 100 to 400 miles wide and is usually found above 30,000 feet. Its general motion is from west to east with a speed range of 150 to 300 miles per hour. It has seasonal migrations within the United States. Closer to the Earth's surface the jet stream causes local disruption in the airflow and some additional turbulence. However, during high altitude flights, riding with a jet stream increases overall flight speed.

virtualskies.arc.nasa.gov...
edit on 13-4-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Sounds like the definition of geo-engineering to me........no need to be so defensive.

And speaking of mental health, I say this as not an attack but just concern for a fellow ATSer, you're been posting on this thread since 4:30 am today, and I thank you for your contribution on the opposing viewpoint, however the majority of the posts are yours..........as they are on most threads about chemtrails............don't you think that's a tad obsessive? You're very interested in chemtrails! I would hazard a guess that over 95% of your 4200+ posts are on chemtrails? What led you to be so interested in chemtrails?

Have a great Saturday night and rest of the weekend............I hope you get a chance to take a break from the chemtrails threads!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Btw I am still waiting on those scientists names you say are out there confirming chemtrails...

As am I. I somehow don't think we're going to see a list of "several hundreds if not thousands" of names like was originally claimed.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

And speaking of mental health, I say this as not an attack but just concern for a fellow ATSer, you're been posting on this thread since 4:30 am today, and I thank you for your contribution on the opposing viewpoint, however the majority of the posts are yours..........as they are on most threads about chemtrails............don't you think that's a tad obsessive? You're very interested in chemtrails! I would hazard a guess that over 95% of your 4200+ posts are on chemtrails? What led you to be so interested in chemtrails?

Well first off I am usually awake at that time going to work so I naturally am up anyways, and that has no bearing on my mental state thank you.

But since you went off topic I will indulge you with how is your mental health, I have to wonder about those members that believe planet x, nibiru are real.

Now back on topic...

Why does it matter where I post and to what forum I post in... If I find an interesting topic I will post whether it be in this forum or any other thank you.

Okay I have a question for you...

What led you to believe that chemtrails are real?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As am I. I somehow don't think we're going to see a list of "several hundreds if not thousands" of names like was originally claimed.

I would be happy with just 10, but that also may be a stretch...

Actually 5 would do just as good..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I plan on digging out a 20 report I had to write for a class years back and writing a thread about this maybe I will include UCV in the title.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The elements being used are 'mildly' toxic to people and may do indeed contribute a cancer risk in larger doses approaching 1 - 3%. ( 5 - 8 picograms per Kg of body mass.)

The function of localized dispersion of these airborne elements is used as a mechanism to 'inhibit' our visitors from actively working in normally safe, open air activities. Barium and Selenium are radically more toxic to their systems, specifically respiratory and blood, than ours. The Aluminum is used as a identification marker and carrier which can be resolved by specialized radar and normal chemistry registration. In this case, the agenda of the 'risk over reward' is determined by those who are playing a bigger game.

From what I understand there are zones and times that our government(s) establish to restrict our visitors from direct contact. One of the reasons the Greys have utilized the creation of the 'worker greys' who are a cloned biological drone, is they then are expendable and are able to continue working their work or agendas here on Earth with the unfortunate actions of Human interventions and testing protocols.

Sources? It doesn't matter because there are enough disinformation guys out there ready to rip me a new one no matter where I got this information. Have at it.......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Pulmonary disease from exposure to artificial aluminum silicate...

en.wikipedia.org...

Chemtrails which are known to contain heavy metals such as barium oxide and aluminum oxide, are known to be a bigger problem than once thought. Others have researched chemtrails at great length, but may not have known about the negative effects on ecology, the environment and human beings which have recently been discovered. This essay is meant to create awareness, not panic. Have you ever been standing at a gas station pump, waiting for your vehicle to fill up out in the country in what you thought was clean, fresh air? Did you also notice the top surface of the pump housing may have been covered with rough grey dust? Much of that material can be from chemtrail fallout from aluminum and barium oxide. What goes up, must come down. And all of us are breathing it. Sickness almost always visits communities within a 1-3 days after the spraying has taken place. Headaches, coughs that won't go away, sore throats and head and upper chest congestion are not uncommon. Your body does not want this metal embedding itself in your respiratory tract. It becomes an irritant. Recent research shows that aluminum oxide which is a heavy metal, can do far more damage to human beings than once thought. The metal can also affect plants, and is far more insidious than once thought. EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM OXIDE ON HEART AND LUNGS A paper written by Wardle, Lee, Akester and Braithwaite at Thiokol Corp. warns of hazards from aluminum oxide nanoparticles. In their paper they express concern that epidemiological studies suggest an association between inhaled ambient particulate material and adverse cardiopulmonary (heart and lungs) effects. The mechanisms related to this toxicity are still unclear. Their paper shows methods to control ultra-fine particles, to limit inhaled nanoparticles in humans.[1] EFFECTS OF ALUMINUM ON ECOLOGY Is the government silent about the negative effects of aluminum? From the EPA website we read the following about acid effects and aluminum. The 22 page paper contains numerous references to scientific papers which are available at the EPA website: "Acid deposition can occur in the wet or dry form and can adversely affect aquatic resources through the acidification of water bodies and watersheds. Acidification of aquatic ecosystems is of primary concern because of the adverse effects of low pH and associated high aluminum concentrations on fish and other aquatic organisms." "Aluminum which can be toxic to organisms, is soluble at low pH and is leached from watershed soils by acidic deposition. Acidification may affect fish in several ways. The direct physiological effects of low pH and high aluminum include increased fish mortality, decreased growth, and decreased reproductive potential. The mechanism of toxicity involves impaired ion regulation at the gill. Population losses occur frequently because of recruitment failure, specifically due to increased mortality of early life stages. Changes at other trophic levels may affect fish populations by altering food availability." "By combining information on relevant water chemistry parameters (pH, aluminum, calcium), fish toxicity models, and historical and current distributions of fish populations in the lakes and streams included dominant source of acidity in 100 percent of the acidic lakes studied. This is in stark contrast to the West region, where none of the acidic lakes studied were dominated by acid deposition (notably, the sample size of lakes for this region was small to begin with). For acidic streams, the Mid-Atlantic Highland region contains the greatest proportion of streams whose acidic inputs are dominated by acid deposition (56 percent). This contrasts with acidic streams of Florida, where the vast majority (79 percent) are acidic primarily due to organic acids, rather than acid deposition. By combining information on relevant water chemistry parameters (pH, aluminum, calcium), fish toxicity models, and historical and current distributions of fish populations in the lakes and streams included in the National Surface Water Survey (NSWS), NAPAP investigators estimated the proportion of water bodies with water chemistry conditions that are unsuitable for survival of various fish species."[2]

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

edit on 13-4-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If a tree falls in the forest, but nobody was there to witness it, did it ever really exist?

Open your mind; do you think because you can't google search them, that they mustn't really exist?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I got a few things from that video.

First, the psych-out technique the military uses to silence critics of the system. The MIL-DEC doctrine, remember that it's their policy that they can lie to people for the sake of military gain. So the military is morally bankrupt with that.

Second, it happened in Oklahoma, so I'm confused, is it a military problem or an Oklahoma problem? That sounds like Okie ignorance culture to me. As in, "strontium and chemtrails, do what?"

Then there is that polarizing idea that a well decorated soldier isn't crazy. Which means she isn't fully out of the military style of brainwashing, of psych-outing the witnesses. It really is a knee-jerk reaction from the military breed, it's their first line of personal defense instead of seeing the truth and being stuck with a personal moral conflict.

So it looks like they are doing chemtrails to seed the region with barium and strontium for a "potion" of particles to do what exactly? Hide traces of airplane movement? Because it seems like it would do the opposite, exposing trespassing movements. The decay rate is thirty years, and perhaps it's time-based tracking, creating a tracking signature. It may be to mask other radioactive signatures.

Well she's not helping herself going out with the guilty feelings that she was betraying the common man.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You're linking to aluminum silicates. The aluminum part will always come from aluminum ore extracted from the earth. Silicates are added to the aluminum to form other compounds. Which brings me back to my original statement: aluminum is always extracted from the earth, there is no such thing as artificial aluminum. Aluminum silicates are different from alumina.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It is the form of the aluminum; not the aluminum itself...But by all means keep playing the semantics game.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Charles Martin Hall

On this day, February 23rd, in 1886, Charles Martin Hall produced the first samples of man-made aluminum. Prior to his success, Hall had spent several years failing to produce the metal. With the help of his sister, Hall discovered that he could produce aluminum by passing an electric current through alumina dissolved in cryolite.

So this man never existed did he?

Charles Martin Hall Wiki

He is best known for his invention in 1886 of an inexpensive method for producing aluminium, which became the first metal to attain widespread use since the prehistoric discovery of iron.

Note that the quote says producing aluminum, not refining or extracting it...

After failing to find financial backing at home, Hall went to Pittsburgh where he made contact with the noted metallurgist Alfred E. Hunt. They formed the Reduction Company of Pittsburgh which opened the first large-scale aluminum production plants. The Reduction Company later became the Aluminum Company of America, then Alcoa. Hall was a major stockholder, and became wealthy.

Read the underline....What do you think an aluminum production plant is?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Note that the quote says producing aluminum, not refining or extracting it...

Pure cryolite itself melts at 1012 °C (1285 K), and it can dissolve the aluminium oxides sufficiently well to allow easy extraction of the aluminium by electrolysis.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think you're losing the semantics game.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Funny enough that they are actually using aluminum silicate/oxide, huh?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Rain and ground water shows higher levels of aluminum than they did just a few decades ago.

I think you've looked so far out of the square that you've completely lost perspectivre.

How about the obvious here...Like factories, mines and the like?

Between 1997 and 2006 2,714,155,762 pounds of barium and aluminium was released into the environment.

And you think jets are responsible?

Hilarious.

It's ok to have an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Funny enough that they are actually using aluminum silicate/oxide, huh?

Well now I definitely know that your perspective has been compromised by propaganda.

Here's the actual patent for that device:

LINK

Which is for Evergreen's firefighting plane.

Can you show on the patent where they use aluminum silicate/oxide please?

Perhaps you should do a little more research before spreading disinformation?

All it does is help the agenda of lies and deceit by the chemmies and fool the weak minded.

edit on 13/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How can you just look at a contrail and "KNOW" it's a contrail?

Chemtrails are not proven to be real. There are too many problems with the theory.

Contrails, on the other hand, are very real. They last as long as the conditions that let them form will allow, they act just like clouds, the look just like clouds, they usually precede a storm front. All these reasons make it "LIKELY" that the line in the sky is just a contrail.

Just like nobody can "KNOW" what it is, they also cannot "KNOW" that it is full of evil chemicals.

The chemtrial camp has used so many lies and so much disinformation to push their agenda that should there ever be real chemtrail operations, there would be enough reasonable doubt out there that most intelligent folks would ignore the chemtrail stories.

Could there be chemtrails? Maybe. But until someone rents a plane and takes some samples of the trail and prove that it's something other than aircraft exhaust, it will remain a contrail.

There is more physical evidence in existence for Bigfoot than chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join