It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strangest thing that has happened to you while you were browsing ATS??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Yep. Horrible ripping sound. I've never heard anything like it, ever.
I'm thinking it must have been something to do with the sinuses, only because of the nose bleed about 10 hours later. It took a while to stop.

You lay there thinking wtf, and start going over - no pain, no weird feelings, memory still ok, fingers and toes all still move....

I hope I never hear that sound again.
I hope nothing in there came loose
What a thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What is the strangest thing that has happened to you while you were browsing ATS??

Having to close a thread titled, "Beaver Kills a Man".....because such a thread already existed....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I saw that thread,thought to myself-"Can that even HAPPEN?!?"

But then,i had a friend years ago,whose ex-husband went to jail for manslaughter-for killing another fisherman by hitting him against the head with a Snoek(a delicious fish of the barracuda family)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I can imagine...

Never knowing
the life he took
this poor poor man
killed by a Snook

His friend in trouble
but not off the hook
for killing a man
with a wayward Snook

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Now I can answer the OP...the strangest thing I ever had happen while on ATS.

I read a poem written by a MOD, about a man who killed another man with a fish...and I like it...

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mine was that I feckin' fell asleep

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Having to close a thread titled, "Beaver Kills a Man".....because such a thread already existed....

Now that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time!! Thanks for the laugh Gazrok!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not that I don't already sound like a nut job here, but here's my ATS paranormal moment nonetheless:

I'm usually perched at one corner of my couch leaning towards a table top (with my laptop) that is equal in height to the couch arm. I like to read the paranormal writings. Some good stuff here.

My t.v. remote control was sitting only a couple of inches from my laptop and I had full vision of the table and my screen. I watched my t.v. remote move one inch on it's own from it's rear position only. The remote was sitting fully flat and there is no way the table moved. It loaded down with books on it's shelves.

The timing was a bit creepy, but I didn't really over react. My house seems to have a little activity in it and I'm used to it. I was going to write about it, but how much of a story can you turn a moving remote control into? :-)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

:-D Thanks Gazrok that gave me a good laugh first thing in the morning!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

That would have to be when I clicked on a thread by Silo and saw this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join